Gonna join?

Yes 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
No 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Maybe 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 77 78 79 > >>

Fashionable Hunter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

- - - - -║███████████████████████████████████████
                                                      User Image
                                                                                        Intro This role play was started because I noticed a lack of good role plays floating around on gaia, because I need some kind of horror / thriller writing and I haven't made one for quite a long time. The inspiration for this role play comes from movies, books, my own imagination, boredom, my friends and psychotic ********. Please make sure you read the whole thread because if you don't I will know and be very disappointed. If you have questions post them in the Ooc and if you are unsure about if you want to join, post in the Ooc and chat us up.

ExpectationsWhat is expected of you is important ! Literacy is one of the most important things on this list and even though I am not a grammar nazi, I expect spell check and for posts to be proof read before being posted. If you are unsure I am willing and able to read your posts before you post them as long as you understand, if there are big errors I will let you know. It isn't me being mean, it is me just trying to be helpful. You are expected to have a posting layout, it doesn't have to be anything fancy - simple is just fine. One thing that irks me is when people have their text aligned wonky. If you need help please ask, there are at least two of us who know how to align text properly. Another thing that I expect from the people who join this role play is creativity. Not a lot of people realize that thriller / horror type writing can be a lot of fun but it is hard, use your imagination to the best of your ability and I promise we will all have a great time. Upon joining this role play you will be expected to be welcoming and polite to the new people who join the role play. No cliques will be formed in the Ooc and any new person will be greeted, it doesn't matter if they are going to join the role play or not. Being friendly is what I enjoy, if you can't be friendly and accommodating to people please ******** off. You can be polite and be yourself at the same time if you are a snooty little booger. Don't complain, I'll just tell you to stuff it.

Important Thank you for the graphics xoxo Organic Chemistry. coding by R a w r ima t i g a r and all the pictures used in the making of this role play were taken from either weheartit.com, tumblr.com, deviantart.com or google.com. xoxo Organic Chemistry and I will be playing the sociopaths, don't join the role play thinking that you can create one of those characters.

Fashionable Hunter

User Image

User Image
                                                                                      ReservesPost the reserves in a new test thread with the name of your character and the RP as the title. After you fill it out, quote me and post the link in the Ooc. It's that simple, really. Pictures are not needed with the initial reserve, if you have a model great but please take your time when searching for one. All models will be required before the role play starts.When you do submit your picture, don't worry about adding the character name because xoxo Organic Chemistry will be taking care of that. Also along with your reserve, please post a link to your samples somewhere in the thread. Please click show spoiler for the reserve code !

For the reserve picture
                                                                                      Go to picmonkey.com
                                                                                      size of picture is 600, 250
                                                                                      Drop shadow ; transparent ; Distance - 14 ; Angle - 160 ; Size - 24 ; Fade - 48 %

[align=center][img]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/organic_chemistry/character_namev2_zpsbb45706b.png[/img][/align]
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=24]‼[/size] [color=white]x0x0x[/color][size=24] T H E "INSERT ROLE" [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                                      [align=center]‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
                                                                                      ‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
                                                                                      [/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [imgleft]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/beautifulygortesque/swirl_border_zps6d316f94.jpg[/imgleft]
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]♆ [color=white] x0x0[/color][b] [color=white][strike][color=black]D.O.B[/color][/strike][/color] [/b] ✂ - - - - -
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8]insert[/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

♆ [color=white] x0x0[/color][color=white][strike][b] [color=black]A G E[/color][/b][/strike][/color] ✂ - - - - -
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8]17 - 19[/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list]⊰ [size=9]male / female[/size] [color=white] x0x0x0x[/color] ⊰ [size=9] sexuality[/size] [color=white] x0x0x0x[/color] ⊰ [size=9] fear [/size]
                                                                                      [/list][/list]▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]「 [b]trait[/b]` ━ 「 [b]trait[/b]` ━ 「 [b]trait[/b]` ━ 「 [b]trait[/b]` ━ 「 [b]trait[/b]`[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

♆ [color=white] x0x0[/color][color=white][strike][b] [color=black]Secret[/color][/b][/strike][/color] ✂ - - - - -
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8]Darkest or Dirtiest secret[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

♆ [color=white] x0x0[/color][color=white][strike][b] [color=black]Likes[/color][/b][/strike][/color] ✂ - - - - -
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]☠ [size=8] one [/size]
                                                                                      ☠[size=8] two [/size]
                                                                                      ☠[size=8] three [/size]
                                                                                      ☠[size=8] four[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

♆ [color=white] x0x0[/color][color=white][strike][b] [color=black]Dislikes[/color][/b][/strike][/color] ✂ - - - - -
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] ☠[size=8] one [/size]
                                                                                      ☠[size=8] two [/size]
                                                                                      ☠[size=8] three [/size]
                                                                                      ☠[size=8] four[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18] [color=color1][strike][i][color=color2]U S E R N A M E[/color][/i][/strike][/color] [/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

ProfilesNo, we do not have to fill out a profile in the traditional sense. If I have accepted you into the role play, you will go back to that test thread and make a new post where you will write at least one paragraph of who your character is. You are allowed to add any information about your character to that test thread as long as you keep everyone up to date about their development. You may add information at any time, even after the role play has started. I want it aligned pretty, you can add pictures of your character - pretty much do whatever you want to do with that area. Please be aware that if I feel you have slacked on the write up of your character it will turn me off and I will ask you to fix it. I want people who are passionate about their characters and who enjoy developing them as much as I do.

ModelsModels will not be any actress or actor please, I will find out if they are an actor or actress unless they are very unknown. If you have trouble finding a model or don't know any websites, please use: lookbook.nu, Getty Images & modelmayhem.com. If you have any good model websites please let me know so I can add them to this list and possibly use them for my future characters. If the only thing I get are emo models, I will scream. Take your time with model searching. Even though we do not require a picture of your character with the reserve, if your model doesn't seem to fit you will be asked to find another and I reserve the right to do this. I am tired of joining role plays where models are of ******** celebrities. The whole reason I do not require your character photo with the reserve is to give you more time to search for a suitable model. Use that time wisely.

Posting Being active in the Ooc is a must, I will not stand for people neglecting the Ooc because whether you like it or not it is an important part of the role playing process. Especially in a group role play. If you do not want to be active in the Ooc I suggest you not apply to be in my thread. I will become agitated and kick you from the role play. Ooc is important for plotting, especially in this type of RP. Posting in the IC is easy, we would love to be able to post every single day, multiple times a day but unfortunately that won't happen and I understand that. I require a post every two weeks, if we get posts more frequent then that - that would make me happy. If you do not post for three weeks, I will send you a PM and you will have ONE more week to post, if you don't post within that week your character will be terminated accordingly. If you have an emergency, all you need to do is post in the Ooc or PM me. We will understand, trust me.

Length of posts is important as well, this is a literate role play but that does not mean you have to write novels every single post. We highly dislike filler. If you use it, I will shoot you in the face. Posts should contain at least two paragraphs. Intro posts will be important, you are introducing your character into the role play. They should be longer. I don't care if your post ends up as 3k words. I've done it, without filler. Start off with your characters in the morning, getting ready - add time skips, plot about what your character does during the plane ride with other people and add that into your posts, and then just end it appropriately. We love getting to know our characters. Please, please be the same way.

General Gaia is PG13, even though this is a horror / thriller role play we need to be respectful of the ToS. I expect drama, romance, steamy make-out sessions but as soon as you think the characters are going to start being all sexy no-no time please time skip. Violence is expected in this role play. Unfortunately we must be careful how many details we add into our posts. Be good girls and boys.

Fashionable Hunter

User Image

User Image

Summer is great, especially when you get to go on vacation with your friends. Nothing is more exciting than packing a few suit cases, renting a cabin, getting drunk and …well being scared shitless by sociopaths. Am I right?

Our adoptive parents were the ones who taught us how to live like we do; they took us in from a couple they disposed of because they knew that we were special. They started the company in their early thirty’s, having had a long history of terrorizing people for fun they decided it was time to take it to the next level. They changed their names, location and started building this resort from the ground up. A lot of money, blood, sweat and tears went into this place (haha get it?)…and of course they needed to have people take over when they passed away. We have been running the resort since we were eighteen years old and have been very successful; no one has run away and gotten us in trouble because they don’t make it past the gates.

The resort was built on an island where no outside vehicles are allowed, the people staying at the resort must be flown in by a private jet provided by the resort. Someone will be there to take them to their cabin once they arrive. The cabins are stocked with everything anyone would ever need, especially food. There is no internet, the groups are given disposable cell phones when they enter the resort that allow them to text and call each other, in the contact list is also an emergency number…but it’s only there so they have a false sense of safety. Anytime that number is called, it’s directed to the main office where our security guard answers all calls. We even have an on-site doctor at all times.

Now, we make it seem like we are very busy but we really aren't. The way these youngsters can get into our special little get-away is by filing out a very detailed form and sending it into us. We accept ones we would love to play with and give them access to whatever cabin they want. We own all of the property connected to the resort including the forest surrounding the cabins which have traps all through-out them that catch any strays running about.

The group chosen have been friends for many years, they are fairly tight knit, most are well-off financially and those who aren't have a friend or two (etc.) who was willing to get them to the cabin without them worrying about cost. For years they have wanted to go on an awesome trip together and now that they have just finished high-school they decided that this is a reward for them all making it through the past few years alive. The way they found the cabin resort is through the internet, they have all been researching and in the end they all agreed that Mayhem would be the perfect one.

The group leaves to catch their flight on a private jet that brings them to the island resort Mayhem, after six hours of being in flight they arrive on the island and meet a very large, mean looking security guard. After meeting and conversing with him most come to the opinion that he is a friendly guy with a toothless, quirky smile. He leads them to a large van and drives them to their designated area, gives them a tour around the cabin they chose and in general helps them to feel more at home. After he leaves, their vacation starts…All of them unknowing of the horrors that are coming to torture them.

Fashionable Hunter

User Image

Fashionable Hunter

User Image

User Image

The resort isn't like many others. Imagine an exclusive get away to a private island all to themselves. It's a way to get off the grid and away from the world. They have a whole island to do whatever they want, whenever they want without prying eyes. They get the luxurious cabins that allow them to feel more like home but instead of roads and cars and all the other modernized resorts, they are surrounded by trees, grass, mountains, lakes, ponds, wildlife, trails and anything out-doorsy that you can imagine.

There are two parts to this resort: one is on the mainland, where the rich folk we don’t care about murdering stay. We have to keep up the appearance that we really are the greatest resort for rich people who like being outdoors. If we just had our island of horrors I doubt that we would still be in business. I guess our parents were a lot more intelligent than we thought, huh…imagine that.

The second island of the resort is surrounded by water; only our most special customers get to visit this part of the resort. The forest surrounding the cabins is thick and lush, majestic at first and more eerily terrifying as the days go by. There are many trails that lead to small secluded beaches and there are a few streams through-out the forest. Since there are quite a few mountainous areas - parts of the ground may be elevated more than others which means there are sudden drops around the island that can be very hard to notice if someone is moving quickly. There are multiple cabins to choose from depending on the customers choice based on pictures seen before hand. Only one group can reserve the island at a time. The other vacant cabins are spread very far apart from each other, someone would have to walk for two - three hours to reach the closest one and even then the likeliness of them getting lost is very high.

The cabins are luxurious multi-level buildings; most of them can accommodate eight to fourteen people. Each room has its own bathroom and some of them have balconies that look out toward the water. The pantry, fridge and freezer are very well stocked. Anything that anyone could ever want is put into the kitchen by the resort staff on the day their customers arrive so everything is fresh. All of the cabins have extra personal hygiene items, liquor cabinets that are filled – pretty much anything someone would need or want can be found in each of the cabins.

Now, onto the things the characters wont know until its too late. All the rooms in every cabin on the island will have spy cams, sometimes multiple for better viewing angles. Some are hidden in ornaments, some are tiny invisible ones placed in the walls and portraits hanging up. The rooms have a special vent that allows the sociopaths to drug them and it will happen, not everyone will be drugged at the same time though. When it happens unless given permission the character chosen will not know what is happening. If they are not already asleep they will start to feel groggy and tired and pass out anywhere in the room very quickly.

Underneath the ground, through-out the whole forested island area is an under-ground dungeon among other things. Through-out the role play you will all find out what it contains and the only way to get in or out is through secret doors that at this point in time only the sociopaths know about. Your characters are unable to stumble upon them because the sociopaths are intelligent and would not make simple mistakes like that. Please do not god-mode, I will tell you off.

User ImagexUser Image
                                                                                      x
                                                                                      User ImagexUser Image
                                                                                      x
                                                                                      User ImagexUser Image
                                                                                      x
                                                                                      User ImagexUser Image

Fashionable Hunter

Fashionable Hunter

Fashionable Hunter

Fashionable Hunter

Fashionable Hunter

Fashionable Hunter

Fashionable Hunter

Fashionable Hunter

Fashionable Hunter

Fashionable Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit