Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Elder

Str8Huggin
MOMO-kun xD
Str8Huggin
I'm a little bored. Anyone want to plan/plot something for tomorrow? I'm free all day besides getting my glasses and writing an essay.

Lol we can go to class, but since the first few weeks of school are boring as hell, skipping is a common thought in everyone's mind

Well we could time skip but there are few people who are still in the middle of something or have something planned. Also, like peccable said we'd still have to plot the next few scenes. I would edit a few things with the RP but Im not the moderator so I can delete the characters that aren't active or change the RP to O//A

We can skip thought just let me know.

I wouldn't be opposed to the time skip idea

Gothiccie's Widow

Ruthless Ladykiller

If we don't want to bother with recruiting new we could each pick up a second character.
Yeah i could bring in a second character, ill make this one a male.
what about profiles? Just them to huggin?

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
icarlysdildo
Yeah i could bring in a second character, ill make this one a male.
what about profiles? Just them to huggin?

yeah you can send them to me.

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
_peccable_
If we don't want to bother with recruiting new we could each pick up a second character.

Yeah we can all make second characters. I dont think we all need to so whoever wants to or doesnt mind making another can send them to me. I'll probably make one though I cant figure out what I want them to be like.

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'll make one after I see what spots are available ^^
I like the whole bea and aiden thing, a girl who isnt easy to get someone who can turn the bad boy into a faithful man. So if you are interested i might make another female along her ways but more strict

_peccable_

Gothiccie's Widow

Ruthless Ladykiller

icarlysdildo
I like the whole bea and aiden thing, a girl who isnt easy to get someone who can turn the bad boy into a faithful man. So if you are interested i might make another female along her ways but more strict

_peccable_

Oh boy. This could get ugly.
Or perhaps for brax or ray? Simce bea and since bea and aidan seem like they could closer?

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
We have eight spots available. 4 guys ad 4 girls. Anyone who plans on making another character can send me the profile. Also I'm thinking of creating another thread for this RP so I can edit it and whatnot.
Im sorry i sounded like i was on drugs in that last message

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/the-glade-maze-runner-open-soon/t.95103901/

If anyone is interested!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces