xxxxxxxxxxxxxxLiteracy lit break. 3-6 paragraphs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSize 10 characters
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxLinks Main Thread

Shy Nymph

Hello there c:

Shy Nymph

Hi~

Your avi is adorable!
Thank you! Yours is too, I love the blinking expression!

Blake_Rose5's Queen

Fatcat

mazel tov, friends
: B

Blake_Rose5's Queen

Fatcat

uhm hi.
i'm the delinquent. plot with me? : D
of course! I'm the sweet one, jen. Any ideas?

Blake_Rose5's Queen

Fatcat

teaaapots

well considering they're polar opposites they could be besties. lol.
he's really guarded about his past (which i've yet to write or come up with), but maybe she's been apart of his life longer than the others. so she knows a bit more.
sweettarded

Jen cut off contact with everyone after her sister died, but when they reunite at the cabin they could become close friends again, but like you said with them being quite different could lead to some amusing situations and quarrels with them.

Blake_Rose5's Queen

Fatcat

teaaapots

well before the accident, they could've been pretty close. so he'll be especially hurt by her cutting him off. maybe he'll be an immature a*****e for awhile when they all get back together.
sweettarded

That sounds about right lol
I planned for Jen to be quiet, kinda keeping to herself in the beginning, but maybe after they hang around each other a bit she could slowly attach herself to his side like a lost puppy, even if he is a butt xD

Jen could feel like Quinn was her one true friend in the group, not just Emily's friend like she feels about the others.

If it wasnt worded clearly enough in the profile I just want to make sure you know Jen has a psychosis where she can fall into her "Emily" personality when stressed or sad. She's on medication, but sometimes Emily still gets through, so it'll be interesting to see how Quinn handles that.

Blake_Rose5's Queen

Fatcat

teaaapots

like united state of tara!?
i love that show, lol. an interesting disorder, too.
quinn might lash out when he loses jen, or maybe because he's reminded of emily.
sweettarded

I havent heard of that show, but it is an interesting disorder, and in Jen's case can be pinned to the sudden trauma and shock of her sisters death. Her episodes only last for a few minutes though most of the time.

Jen doesnt like it when people get angry, at her especially. She kind of retreats if she cant calm things down, so either she'll separate from him for awhile when he lashes out, or if its not directed at her, try to help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff