Welcome to Gaia! ::

Takarashi
th3blackr3ap3r
She's hunting for materials on the field, but yes, she's free.

*takes out hunting rife* shhh... be berry berry quiet, we huntin wabbits.

Lightbringer

th3blackr3ap3r
Ragout rabbits. ninja
Takarashi
th3blackr3ap3r
Ragout rabbits. ninja

I want to imagine someone like Siegfried or Egil just being a master chef instead of asuna

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Going to the doctor today for bladder infection so I probably wont be on much for next few days until antibiotics kick in. When I get the chance I'll just have Cai sign out for awhile until I feel better then when I can come back I'll try to get caught up on recent events. Sorry all. I feel miserable and am in a lot of pain right now T.T

Lightbringer

Shisei Tenshi
I wish you a speedy recovery sir. If you ever want a recount of events I'll be glad to give it. Take care.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Takarashi
I'll be back up and ready in a few hours. I got a few thongs to sort out and then hopefully my wifi will work

Lightbringer

Igirisu Kouda
Okie doke.

Lightbringer

I added one new skill to each category in the Skills section. I might try to add one new weapon to each category later on.

I might end up making another character to user some of the equipment and skills that aren't used.. Maybe a rapier user, because I'm obsessed with swords.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
sorry guys, i got a lot running through my head right now. it's nearing my grandmother's birthday too so i need to help her through this. I may not be able to post until monday or tuesday

Lightbringer

S'all good. Thanks for the notice.

Timid Gaian

Takarashi

So where is Keiyo anyway?

Lightbringer

Gamebrain25
Takarashi

So where is Keiyo anyway?
Somewhere out on the field, where the suspected entrance to the dungeon is. He and Kou just defeated some Rooks and are planning on how to engage the field boss, the Bishop, but it isn't aggro'd yet.

Lightbringer

That latest post in the RP made 500 posts, and gave me the Megathread achievement. I had always wanted to get it for doing something meaningful rather than farming posts in the achievement forum, so thanks to everyone for helping me get this far. c:

Lightbringer

I added some new weapons, at least one for each category. I'm trying to get a little more creative with the names, though some are still based on basic 'real' weapons. Next round, each of them should get something interesting that sounds all fantasy-like.

Timid Gaian

Takarashi
I'm stunned. You made an entire wikia for this thing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff