SilverChaosti
Wolfish Delights
Silver is Speaking . . . .

The big question would be
How would they start communicating? O^O

Aiden: I already gave up on them. No point in even arguing Leo
Me: Shush.... I know how you get :I
Aiden: As do I ._.

Hmmmm. I'm not sure. Maybe they could both end up talking because they're suspects in Ivory's murder? Aiden is the fourth blonde right?

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

SilverChaosti

Neir X Aiden : Well he would do his very best to ignore him, but he is extremely patient, so it takes a lot to tick him off. So he would probably sigh, give up and be like fine, let's do whatever you want. I think Neir would be able to handle his antics like some sort of calm uncle o.o'

Max x Aiden: Ahh, I can see them having heated fights.. then maybe... make up sexual acts... paha. Maybe? Tbh... I still need that one person he cheated with when he was together with Ivory... XD

Alek: Big brother complex, oh gosh. I think that would be a odd for him, as he has like four older siblings. so it would be unusual for him, but sounds fun!

Kill Lucky's Wife

Magical Sex Symbol

Althoci

Well, Silver votes we do this. ._. Especially the Neir one. lol. Hmmm as for Max xD Aiden can be anyones secret love affair any day c: So if you think Aiden would be suitable I don't mind that part either ;D

Kill Lucky's Wife

Magical Sex Symbol

Wolfish Delights

Correcto he is teh 4th blonde to be suspected though he looks at this logically XD
And by logic he's like "He didn't take anything of mine I have no reason to kill him"
XD
But yer, they can start talking. You can introduce that in the next post you do?
;o Or I can do it in mine? Or we can wait?
I leave it up to you

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Will get a post up soon, sorry I haven't done it yet

Shirtless Pumpkin

17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
SilverChaosti
Wolfish Delights

Correcto he is teh 4th blonde to be suspected though he looks at this logically XD
And by logic he's like "He didn't take anything of mine I have no reason to kill him"
XD
But yer, they can start talking. You can introduce that in the next post you do?
I leave it up to you

Maybe we can. Hm. I think Leo will want to stay away from the other blondes, afraid he might give something away, but then that'd be suspicious in and of itself. So maybe after looking around, Leo will want to approach the other blonde? Hm. Maybe I can introduce it then, kind of like, 'Us blondes need to stick together. Except Max, he seems a bit crazy right now." Though, the third blonde is an NPC. xD

Kill Lucky's Wife

Magical Sex Symbol

Wolfish Delights
SilverChaosti
Wolfish Delights

XD
I leave it up to you

Maybe we can. Hm. I think Leo will want to stay away from the other blondes, afraid he might give something away, but then that'd be suspicious in and of itself. So maybe after looking around, Leo will want to approach the other blonde? Hm. Maybe I can introduce it then, kind of like, 'Us blondes need to stick together. Except Max, he seems a bit crazy right now." Though, the third blonde is an NPC. xD
Okei o.o
I will see what I can do? I dun know ._____. lol

Romantic Gawker

I'm back you guys and I'm loving all these dramatic plots that I see <3
Makes me want to do more plots for Benji and Nix >.<
I'm not sure when I'll get posts done with, but I'm hoping either tonight or tomorrow since I don't have to work tonight.
No promises though!

SilverChaosti

Well then he'll definitely get along with Benji~
Max is his best friend so he could deal easily with Aiden's violent side and he has Nix as a brother so he can deal with Aiden being rude with his blunt honesty.
Plus they both love piercings.
And now that I look more at Aiden's profile, I can actually see him as someone Nixon would be intrigued by.
He'd probably laugh at the other's blunt honesty, the two seem rather lazy, and he'd find the technology and hacking skills to be interesting.
But Nixon doesn't like showing any attachments to people, except his brother, so he wouldn't let on that Aiden interests him so yeah Aiden and Benji are bound to get along better.
And yes it will certainly get Nix all pissy if Aiden becomes obsessive and possessive over Leo, but that's the fun of drama~

Althoci

Soo I was just thinking and wouldn't Nixon know that Max didn't commit the murder since his room is near his and he would've heard Max playing his guitar during that time? Or am I incorrect?

Kill Lucky's Wife

Magical Sex Symbol

Inni Binini

Then this shall be done O^O
I'm gonna have to write out these relationship ideas out in a post else I forget 8D

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

Inni Binini

Ah, well you see. That is very correct.
But the killing could have happened anytime between when Nix went to his room and by the time they started eating in the cafeteria. So Nix would have no idea what Max was doing during the time he was in the cafeteria eating. It's a very small window, but a chance.
Cause Ryuu simply said it happened sometime between 11AM and 12.30 PM

SilverChaosti

Perfect. He's the cheat then. I think Max will be hesitant about being with him now that Ivory is dead tho. and stuff. Especially since he had blonde hair. He might blame him actually. OR believe it's him.. Not that he's a cocky b*****d, but he knows how possessive the guy can get.

Kill Lucky's Wife

Magical Sex Symbol

Althoci

Do you know how excited I got reading this?
8D It is ridiculous sometimes on how excited I get about roleplays lol c:
I like this though.... this will cause more drama... and fights c:
Should be interesting to see how it pans out then 8D

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

SilverChaosti

He's going to be so furious at Aiden when he sees the blonde hair...
Gosh, it's like.. Either him or Leo, or the npc.
Leo is too mushy in his mind.
And Aiden has a possible reason.

Kill Lucky's Wife

Magical Sex Symbol

Althoci

I hope it won't be too much of a blow when he finds out Aiden sees no reason to be obsessive/possesive with him
xD
Aiden can be rather cruel with his words sometimes... course this won't come out until later.
He forgets that people don't see it his way.
//Rolls around
ANYWAYS! SILVER IS ON THE HUNT ON THE HUNT!
I have an RP character that I must make
And I'm messing with the post now to see what I can do and such
Hopefully it'll be posted in the rp in the next couple of hours c:

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

SilverChaosti

Nah that won't be a blow, he'll just be like "huh.. oh"
then realize it wouldn't be him, cause he knows him well.
So he'll turn his anger towards somebody else XD
and wonderful posts <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas