Welcome to Gaia! ::

Want to RP?

Hell yeah! 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 6 ]
I'll pass, thank you. 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

I would like to find an RPing partner to RP through PMs. Here are some of the 'rules' i abide for:

1. All Gaia ToS
2. No cybering
3. Respect above everything else
4. Literacy is a must.

What I would like to RP?

I am especially fond of fantasy settings. From medieval to futuristic and anything in between. i think it's easier to list what I will NOT be willing to RP, which includeS:

1. Romance on its own. -Please a storyline! gonk
2. Series related

Whom whould I like to RP with?

A literate person. I don't care if it's a male or a female as long as it's worth RPing.

If you're interested...

Please PM me or post it on this thread.
*coughbumpcough* So no one loves me? crying Nuuuuu! rofl
I'm currently searching for a 1x1 if you're interested, are you craving any particular type of fantasy? (I promise my spelling is better when I'm IC)

What's your post length like?
Minimum eight complete sentences and as far as craving, I'm open to anything, so if you have any suggestions, please. ANd yes, I am very interested.
How about...erm... a modern time in a city abandoned by human inhabitants and given over to creatures of darkness that is to say Vamps, werewolves et cetera? Perhaps a kind of gang warfare? I'm kinda into a dark sort of set-up but if you want something lighter, that's just dandy.
Actually that sounds good. 3nodding
Bump.

heart This bump was brought to you by the friendly neighbourhood bumping Goddess heart

If your interested in a PM role-play, check out my signature, the link to my thread as well as my plots are there. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff