Welcome to Gaia! ::

InformationDesk[Story&&Setting]

User Image

A stripped couch in the back of a Stop'n'Shop, wet, dilapitaded, and saturated with slivers of glass [that cut you annoyingly whenever you touch it] and stolen lives. They walked past it everyday, staring at it, and passing in silence. Then, as they reached the other side of the hill, they would break out in chatter, jeers, howls, and violent screams. This was Beneville's youth, well, the only ones worth describing.

They lived alone. Without parents, I mean. The parents had all left, either dead or by their own choice, but the 'children' that delved in the square of houses were all alone. The township had given up on them long ago, and instead of watching people get mugged and shot, they granted the adolecents with money, in return, the surly teenagers would promise not to harm storeowners for money.

The children, with no apparent leader lived in a fenced-off area, of the respectable town, which was foolishly named "Happy Homes Condos", though the children were happy [enough] nobody else in the town was glad that the condominium existed.

InformationDesk[Rules]

• Don't ignore any of the characters, unless they post less than 6 lines per entry.
  • I understand writer's block, but please make an affort to write at least 6 lines an entry.
  • Every character will have a different color, this is so it is easier to identify the posts.
  • Please be Literate, I understand the occasional type-o, but it shouldn't happen too often.
  • Ever character is unique, don't make them too similar.
  • This is a PG-16 Role Play Thread.
  • Violence and Romance are encouraged, but please develope relationships first, I don't want any flirting on the first two pages.
  • This is an angsty RP, there is violence and mature themes.
  • PM me your Profiles, with a sample of your ability.
  • No cybering, but sexual themes are okay.
  • Please be literate. If you don't know what that means, then... you're obviously not...
  • Please be mature[-ish, I'm not too mature, but if you're less mature than me... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD]
  • I am a diety here, my word is law.
  • Rules are subject to change.
  • Title Your PMs 'Massage Into Hands'
  • Describe to me one of Monty Python's Norwegian Blue Parrot's qualities...
  • If you can't, just say "I DON'T KNOW!" and giggle in your chair.

If you would like to look further, here is the link: F l a v o r e d D r u g

• Please Join :]
    ((Hello.))
    I bump to wish you luck.
    Doesn't seem like this is the roleplay for me though.
    Good luck on finding members, though! ^^

Thank you both.

: )

I had to go make pancakes, a weird, PMS craving....

at 8 pm.... : )

Um, I'm sorry you don't approve of my Role Play, but please leave your comments to yourself... : (

B u m p . . .

Ehhh, I'll try tomorrow...

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas