Welcome to Gaia! ::

[SURVEY POLL] Which NPC is the most annoying?

Admin Faer 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Mark Quiller 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Siegfried ("Cal") Lowell 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Atlus Skyline 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Henry Jameson 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Troy Peak 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
d**k Guerrero-Makato 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 >

Raider

How is everyone's spleen life?

My roommate gave me this for Christmas...

I will post this weekend? Hopefully...
Maybe earlier, but school and swim practice are draining...

Friendly Duck

blerghhhh, between super awesome party friday night -and super lame sickness sun-tues- my posting has been down the drain. I should, err, get on that...TOMORROW! biggrin Or later, I have a bunch of work to make up...

...Miso, your taste in Pokemon is atrocious. But you're entitled to your own opinion allowed to be a big fat poopy head so I guess it's okay.
At some point Zoe and Luca should just see each other's Pokemon and just nod approval. Ermagerd they could be frenemies/rivals/nemesisisisi :U

CHRISTMAS CHRISTAMS BLERGHEGRHEGRGHE!!! We get our tree right after thanksgiving so I've been in the spirit for a while now~ Nothing better than falling asleep on the couch and waking up to a room lit only by a shining Christmas tree 3nodding ECXEPT MAYBE HOT COCOA WITH NUTTELLA AGDASGDSJ!!!
Aah, Nitro, that's an awesome hat.
>.>
<.<
I would wear it all the time

I feel like there's something else I should say.... But I forgot.

ii-ntrokid.. that hat is diamonds~
I want your roommate to be my roommate. D:

And the feeling's p. much mutual. xD
But whatever. We can like what we like.

I never used dragon-types during any of the first three generations (because they're a b***h to train and I was a very lazy child)! And after ten+ years of abstaining, now just I refuse to use them on principle. xD

and then there's all those cutesy-fluffball-pokemon... ehhhggghhh.

But.. yeah, you're right.. I do love the atrocities. ;3 ;
pinsir, shuckle, politoed, swalot..

basically anything that's a walking pile of trash.

oh and this guy, he knows what's up:

User Image

Friendly Duck

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How can you like that garbage! (literally xD ) If there are any Pokemon I just hate, it's Garbodor and the ice cream one. Muk is okay. Muk is fine. But it's a walking pile of trash ;-;

...I like Politoed... >.> I would have jumped on Zoe making one if it didn't seem so not cool (she just seems like a Poliwrath kind of gal). Also, Poliwag is supposed to grow up and one day become competent. Politoed doesn't scream competence.

Although I'd love it if Poliwag just found a King's Rock and put it on his head because it looked cool and walked around with it for a while without realizing what it does.

User Image

a pile of cats generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 17!

Guess I'm more about grotesque and absurd pokemon than those with "elegant" appearances. xD And it's a sentient heap of trash born from a contaminated landfill~ what's not to love!

IT'S OKAY GARBODOR, I DON'T THINK YOU'RE GARBAGE. ;3 ; <3

User Image

Plus, when you think about it, I play survival-horror games religiously.. so this is cute compared to all the monsters I deal with daily. D8

and screw swag, it's all about stylin'
NO, THAT PICTURE.. THAT POLIWHIRL.. THAT CROWN..
TRIPLE ******** SWOON.
/swwwoooon

But by far, my favorite pokemon is caterpie. <x<

Oh good! You like politoed! I was beginning to seriously doubt our acquaintanceship (or bromance, whatever). D8<

Well, the pokedex entries seem to suggest that politoed is respected as a leader/king among its kind.. so idk, that sounds legit to me. <x<

edit;;
And water-generation because Wrene's alomomola-fish-thing needs to catch some grub before it tries to fail-flop its way through the desert. c:
And, as promised, there's a new contest poll up in the IC. We haven't had a contest in over a month, so here we go:
"Favorite NPC interaction?"
As always, it's not incredibly specific, so you can vote however you like based on your own criteria.

Sorry if your character/NPC wasn't included. D:
I'm excluding those who have been absent for a long stretch of time--in the IC and OoC threads--because I'm not sure if they're still active.. and I don't feel like dispatching a bunch of PMs because I consistently do not care enough to shake people down for posts. xD

---
oh shittt.. forgot to include zoe's brief interaction with that tubby-lickitung child.
well, I'll just overwrite the poll really quick before anyone notices my gross negligence. xD

and if i forgot anything else, tell me~
It's come to the point where I now step in cat vomit and continue along as though nothing at all has happened.
NOTHING CAN FAZE ME.
I AM STAR-POWER UNTOUCHABLE. U8<

Also, while trying to think up new modes of interaction, I realized that technically any of our characters could interact with James because he's in the past. o:
So it would be like.. our present-day characters have already interacted with him and-- /but Miso was never able to finish her sentence because suddenly her head exploded.

----
edit;; Whooopss.. just checked the first page.

/and then i realized we've both been spelling siegfried's name incorrectly for the last couple.. i-don't-even-knows

Oh well, votes have already been cast so I can't alter the poll.. <x<
AND BESIDES SIGGY HAS LIKE TEN ALIASES OR SOMETHING WHY CAN'T THIS BE ONE OF THEM.

ii-ntrokid generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 7!

Raider

Post coming up today (hopefully)
let's get this ball rolling...

ii-ntrokid generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 1!

Raider

once more for good measure...

magby and charmander
charmander is cool, but I don't know if it's really Luca's style...
um.. i live? life and all tat got busy, but now i'm sick. :c

i'd still love to join.
fliptag
um.. i live? life and all tat got busy, but now i'm sick. :c

i'd still love to join.

FLIPTAG. :D

time is of no consequence. if i could, i would melt down every second of past, present, and future since the universe was born and forge it into a necklace for you to wear just to win your smile.

of course~ I hope you'll join us. c:
And get better! ;3 ; /stuffs with vitamin-C
ii-ntrokid
once more for good measure...

magby and charmander
charmander is cool, but I don't know if it's really Luca's style...

Catch it~ He has plenty of pokeballs.
And at the rate this contest is going, he'll probably win another one. xD but i can't predict the future. maybe everyone will win, who knows.

Also, charizard can fly. <x<
CATCH IT LUCA.
CATCH IT BECAUSE IT'S GLORIOUS.

Or not, magby's cool too, and having magmortar and electivire will round off his team nicely. o:

edit;;
And you guys all know that you're permitted to encounter second and third stage pokemon at their appropriate levels, right?
So if your pokemon are all level 16, for example, then you can choose to run into either a charmander or charmeleon.

Raider

I was hoping to get a growlithe which was ferocious but couldn't use fire type attacks and then Luca would have to train him to use them and an Altaria. But I guess that charizard is a good combination of the two. I have to figure out the personality, though. Since a wild and angry charizard has already been done... I'll figure it out, I guess...

By the way, my post is like two or three posts together so that I move along.
screw that. I'll post them separately. I'll just post several times if no one else posts quickly.
He can still get both. Plus, charmander/its evolutions are excellent pokemon for trading purposes. Pretty sure someone would gladly trade a swablu or growlithe or any other semi-rare pokemon for one of those BAMF beasts.

A mild-mannered charizard who is the peacemaker of the group? xD
Not everything has to exist on the exact opposite end of the spectrum! o:
..although that's where everything I create lies.. <x<

Thanks for keeping the RP moving.
I guess everyone's been kidnapped by various holiday rituals, so things are moving a bit slow.

Raider

No, I've come up with this plan for the charmander now...
It's settled. Luca will have a BAMF charizard.

Holiday rituals? psh... The only rituals that I know are for summoning the dead... and ice cream...

I'll have my next post up tomorrow (or the day after...)
I have reason to celebrate (didn't I just say something about not having rituals?-- it's not really a ritual, though)
so I don't have time to post now, but I will in the near future!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff