Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter.

+ 1. 1 100.0% [ 79 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 74 75 76

Good night everyone. I'll be on tomorrow night, or maybe tomorrow around the morning or afternoon if I get out of school due to snow. Well, I'll talk to you all later. Goodnight.
Hey, goodnight Orran. I hope to see you tomorrow too. I'm going to go to sleep now as well... So, goodnight.
Bump... I hate some people. Don't you? I need to go PM a new applicant. So, I'll be back later. Ohh yeah... ... ... stare My dad... Is... going to... be using the computer... or be in the room where the computer is (and therefore where I am and in my space)... for all tonight and tomorrow... I'm not sure if I'll try to get on or not. It's related to church... just like everything that interferes with my business. I dislike church... greatly. It loves me for some reason though... And everyone thinks I love it too. God... Well... for not liking church so much I sure do use God or its name as an explative a lot. I'll ttyl.
Stop being such a hater Orran. lol. j/k. I don't mind, I mean, I think I have the same kind of opinion of that sort of thing too... But, I need to RP, I should RP. I must RP. lol. But I'm lazy. I'll get around to making a post tonight. Don't kill me. You should update the timeline Orran, b/c ppl are going to wonder if there have been any changes or not, even thought there haven't.
Well, umm, an unexpected trip to Georgia found a place in this weekend, so as of now I am at my grandfather's house. School as been really hard lately, and it's going to be until summer. I really have to step up my work in history since I didn't do too well, but not bad either. And history is my biggest class so it takes the most time out of my afternoon and now that I'm going to work harder it will take more time. Sorry everyone. I might be on later tonight, but I need to visit with these relatives. And they have this Aol/Dsl thing... I don't know actually, but it's extremely slow, confusing, and different. Well, I'll ttyl and forgive me, for I am weak... lol. Okay, see you later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff