Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter.

+ 1. 1 100.0% [ 79 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 >

burning_eyes

You're... you're...

You've been reincarnated or something. You're back... cry ... Ohh... Orran... crying redface ... I'm so... happ... scream

WHERE WERE YOU! I've been so depressed. blaugh You've updated things... You've done work... Thank you my savior. I love you. I promise never to leave again. Don't boot me. emo I love this RP, from the bottom of my little warm heart. I'm continuing. I haven't been on in a while, because, of... stuff... mainly school... and school functions... Well, I'm glad to be back, but I'm even more glad you're here. lol, I really want to RP again!!! And I have a roommate!! Hopefully he won't leave since he sees that Hibou has vanished. He'll probably want to room with the bi boy who lives beside me in dorm three... crying Or he'll like you. Or... idk... I don't know what to think anymore. No one like poor little Yoko. lol, j/k. I'm going to go roleplay now! Where do I start though? question I think I'll just start in the evening, okay, like, it's some random day in the future and it's evening. I'll do that. OHH... And in the RP our break has finished. Great. Ne... Orran? Why don't you make a lot of the school days teacher work days? xd What normal person wants to go 20+ miles out of their way to teach a few screwed up freaks? 3nodding lol, j/k... kindav... hehe.

Ohh... eek and that previous post you made was long... lol
Hey... your post was long too. OHH! And if anyone I boot, which I'm not doing unless you say so until Sunday, which then I'll boot you b/c you haven't posted in forever, wants to come back please PM me and tell me, okay? Anyway. Yeah. I'm back... I feel really bad, well, not too bad lol. Umm, he can go room with Ichi if he wants, I mean, no one is there now, unless Hibou comes back, which she can, I don't mind. lol... I really, really want to clear out the character's list though. What I mean is everyone who hasn't posted in forever just b/c of no apparant reason will go. People who have legit excuses, like Prettyinpain(old Popbang).

Hey... Pretty, I'm really sorry for you. I guess I won't mention it anymore. I'm awkward. sweatdrop

And Galavanting! I hope your trip was, okay... by your post it didn't sould like you had a splendiferous time lol... But, yeah.

And Minty, or MINT, idk lol, I guess we're waaay past X-mas now. Just forget it and move on... lol. Ignore that damn retarded X-mas event, okay?

And [ Wipe away my tears ], basically, nothing's happened from what I've read. Like, you can just RP right away. Only thing that seems to have happened is people made friends... lol

But yeah. I got a list of people ready and I'm going to send messages out asking for a response by Sunday, on which I'll delete them. But I know it's kind of my fault no one has RPed for eternity. lol. Also, if you want to quit, go ahead. I will hold no grudge, unless you might be Reizo, Mel, Ichi, Yoko, Ryuya, Kin, Jessica, Kei, Yumi, Tia, Miu, Jazz, Alex, etc. xd xd J/K!!!! HAHAHA lol... But seriously, if you want to leave just PM me and I'll take you off. You'll still be my friend though on Gaia and on my friend list!!! If I haven't added you please go ahead and add me lol. Anyway, I'll see you on the forums.

5,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Don't boot me? Please? *puppydog eyes*

I promise I'll post. Eventually.

I'm a rather spontaneous roleplayer. But, I do roleplay. I just need to get my butt in gear.

*has lost her RPing muse lately*

*is on an intensive quest to find it, and is hot on the trail* : P
lol... You aren't on the list, so don't worry. Yeah, I was really tired of RPing for a while, but now I really really want to do it again. I hope you'll find your desire soon. lol

And Oprah, did you get my messages? You need to edit your post in the OoC front page on stuffs like events and names and things. stare

5,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yay! *does the 'I'm not getting booted,' dance*

*badly*

Okay, I'll stop the cruel and unusual punishment now... *stops dancing*

...*burns Calculus* Whoever came up with this crazy math deserves to die a horrid and painful death....
Hey! I did it already, go look. I'm a hard worker too you know. xp But, yeah, I edited them. So many people change their names all the time ugh. Like truffles turned to all wrapped up, and mint turned to minty and popbang to pretty.

Lol, I haven't RPed in forever either Starr... xd But, I can't wait to start again. lol... ... I want to... Orran, are you okay with the evening random day?
StarrLightSinali
Yay! *does the 'I'm not getting booted,' dance*

*badly*

Okay, I'll stop the cruel and unusual punishment now... *stops dancing*

...*burns Calculus* Whoever came up with this crazy math deserves to die a horrid and painful death....

Thank God I'm not in calculus. I would die. . . I suckz at math. Let's see here. I have nine people on my list of people I'm sending messages to. I haven't yet, but I'll start writing the message and then send it to all those ppl. Ohh and Oprah, good job. *pats head* j/k. lol, I see the edited names.
God, thanks. lol. Yeah, you've yet to tell me if the evening day is okay... stare
Ohh yeah, sorry. haha. Just start off in the evening of some random day. It will be the day that everyone else was last RPing in though. That's all. I think everything is settled... I hope... I think. ninja But, I'm going to start as well. The new person hasn't pmed me back yet, but I added their profile.

5,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm good at math, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. *hates it with a passion that burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns*

THAT'S IT! Gem is taking Calculus. An unfortunate 'accident' occurs while she's doing her calc homework that involves lots of flame and laughing on Gem's part.

...*grin*

Okay. I'll post that tomorrow. For now, I have to go to bed. School tomorrow. See you guys tomorrow!

*hopes for a snow-day, or at the very least, a 2 hour delay*
I hope so too. I had a snow day last week. It was great. Yes. But I was stuck at the school for about two and a half hours... lol. Snow, snow, how I love you. I just realized that on that post up there with that list of ppl that I was kidding around with, I didn't put Gem's name lol. But, goodnight and I'll talk to you tomorrow or later. whee
Yay. I just got a new friend! Starr!! Yesh!

Ohh my gosh... eek Have any of you ever heard of Warriors? The book series? I didn't until just now and omg... I have to read that, it's about cat's for God's sake. I mean, I love those cute li'le bundles of joy. AGH SO KAWAII! It seems so stupid sounding, the plot, but I have to read it since it's about cats. I read Watership down and loved it, and it was about rabbits. 3nodding
((Hello.

[:

Again, I'm terribly sorry. I'm continuing right now. I just don't know where I left off and where I am to start.......... Hmm. Well, Orran, thanks for letting me stay love. <3))
Well, basically nothing has happened. lol. Now that I think about it I think the last time you posted was when you were standing at the entrance of the school and Yoko and Ichi let you inside. Who knows where your character has been while everything has happened. There is a timeline now, or storyboard, whatever. It has everything I think you should know... Umm, yeah, as I said before, nothing important has happened... So you can just go on posting. When you post though, the time of day is the evening or January 25th.
((Ah. Alright. Pretty much like real life time in the roleplay?))

Deanna tossed and turned in her bed, waking and sitting upright instantly. She looked around, putting her head back on the plain colored wall. A nightmare. Bad dreams that had haunted her since she was just a child.

Deanna pushed herself off her bed with all the strength she had, going over to the dormroon bathroom and looking at herself in the mirror. An appearence she had always dispised. The face she always tried to perfect with peircings and make-up and in style things. People always called her a conformist, but she never considered herself to be one. She just tried to cover up what she thought was hidious.

The girl stripped her night clothes and pulled on clean one's, deciding to roam her new school that she had barely tried to put in any effort to participate in. She'd wondered why they hadn't kicked her out yet, but that was easily shrugged off. Denana put on her daily make-up and put all her peircings in and sighed before opening her door and going through hallways aimlessly, looking at things she hadn't noticed before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff