• Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Alexandra Tepes
The Covenant Man
Alexandra Tepes
The Covenant Man
Alexandra Tepes
you haven't described the deaths, or that the defenses did anything at all -,- but it doesn't matter now you are already going to win, though you will be suffering losses from this last ditch maneuver, Yami was just buying time so his forces could retreat, he obviously isn't worried about the oozes since well killing them with out magic is a twisted b***h, they make great distractions.

Then there it is. Please don't insult me, I don't appreciate it whatsoever.
Then do not give me reason to voice my opinion about anything because 99% of the time you will not like what I have to say

Yes, and I'm doing my best to be absolutely polite under the pretense that I would receive the same in return. My mother always did repeat the age old saying "Treat others how you'd like to be treated."

I'm afraid that if I were to voice my own opinion nothing good would come of it. I would rather use logic and reason.
I have been using logic and reason, that is why I actually spoke up because it is illogical to let something that is bothering you lay untouched, reason....well Logic is easy being reasonable not so much I am stubborn to a fault. just ask Venom or Uriel, it is logical that since you have decided to try and force something on me that in of it's self illogical that I not do it because as long as a winner is decided which it obviously has so there is no need for the dice now is there?

I may as well tell my own opinion then.

I asked you to simply roll the Gaia dice irregardless of whether I won or not. I don't give two shits if I won or not. That's obvious at this point. Hell, I'd have worked with this if I lost. But you MUST follow the rules stated. You keep saying that I won as if that's supposed to shut me up because you did me a favor.

Let me tell you something.

In all of my years of roleplaying here I have never run into someone whose grasp on the English language was so bare-bones that I actually questioned whether you were cursed with the immaturity of a seven year old. From the way you are acting, like a petulant child, I see that I haven't been too far off.

Your writing lacks any sort of imagination. It's really just a list of things happening in a sequence. There is virtually no nuance in any word that you've used. In fact, I can fairly state that a story I wrote in the fifth grade had a better grasp on story telling than what you've written.

You have no idea how to use a ******** comma.

I understand that this roleplay doesn't demand perfect grammar or spelling and what-not but I expect that someone would want to put their best foot forward.

I'm not the only person here who has been confused by your writing. Each time I read it, I'm forced to trudge through that compost heap of words that you've taped together to form bare sentences.

I'd understand if you delivered short posts because the other person you were writing with didn't give you enough to work with, but I gave you at least five paragraphs a post and you didn't even give me four in return. Keep in mind, I said least. And those paragraphs barely counted as such, they were three run-on sentences put together and then spaced. Your descriptions are elementary at best and at worst illegible, that is why I have no idea what you're doing.

Sure, I didn't state that my soldiers were dying but neither did you. You had full reign there, given the opportunity to do whatever you wished to them because they were NPCs. Instead you complain.

So really, in all honesty, just stop. You have no reason to complain and whine. If you had simply rolled a dice, something that would take only thirty seconds of your time, we wouldn't be here. Even then, whatever action your character did, you could have easily stated that your character was retreating and the fight was lost.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Covenant Man
Alexandra Tepes
The Covenant Man
Alexandra Tepes
The Covenant Man
Alexandra Tepes
you haven't described the deaths, or that the defenses did anything at all -,- but it doesn't matter now you are already going to win, though you will be suffering losses from this last ditch maneuver, Yami was just buying time so his forces could retreat, he obviously isn't worried about the oozes since well killing them with out magic is a twisted b***h, they make great distractions.

Then there it is. Please don't insult me, I don't appreciate it whatsoever.
Then do not give me reason to voice my opinion about anything because 99% of the time you will not like what I have to say

Yes, and I'm doing my best to be absolutely polite under the pretense that I would receive the same in return. My mother always did repeat the age old saying "Treat others how you'd like to be treated."

I'm afraid that if I were to voice my own opinion nothing good would come of it. I would rather use logic and reason.
I have been using logic and reason, that is why I actually spoke up because it is illogical to let something that is bothering you lay untouched, reason....well Logic is easy being reasonable not so much I am stubborn to a fault. just ask Venom or Uriel, it is logical that since you have decided to try and force something on me that in of it's self illogical that I not do it because as long as a winner is decided which it obviously has so there is no need for the dice now is there?

I may as well tell my own opinion then.

I asked you to simply roll the Gaia dice irregardless of whether I won or not. I don't give two shits if I won or not. That's obvious at this point. Hell, I'd have worked with this if I lost. But you MUST follow the rules stated. You keep saying that I won as if that's supposed to shut me up because you did me a favor.

Let me tell you something.

In all of my years of roleplaying here I have never run into someone whose grasp on the English language was so bare-bones that I actually questioned whether you were cursed with the immaturity of a seven year old. From the way you are acting, like a petulant child, I see that I haven't been too far off.

Your writing lacks any sort of imagination. It's really just a list of things happening in a sequence. There is virtually no nuance in any word that you've used. In fact, I can fairly state that a story I wrote in the fifth grade had a better grasp on story telling than what you've written.

You have no idea how to use a ******** comma.

I understand that this roleplay doesn't demand perfect grammar or spelling and what-not but I expect that someone would want to put their best foot forward.

I'm not the only person here who has been confused by your writing. Each time I read it, I'm forced to trudge through that compost heap of words that you've taped together to form bare sentences.

I'd understand if you delivered short posts because the other person you were writing with didn't give you enough to work with, but I gave you at least five paragraphs a post and you didn't even give me four in return. Keep in mind, I said least. And those paragraphs barely counted as such, they were three run-on sentences put together and then spaced. Your descriptions are elementary at best and at worst illegible, that is why I have no idea what you're doing.

Sure, I didn't state that my soldiers were dying but neither did you. You had full reign there, given the opportunity to do whatever you wished to them because they were NPCs. Instead you complain.

So really, in all honesty, just stop. You have no reason to complain and whine. If you had simply rolled a dice, something that would take only thirty seconds of your time, we wouldn't be here. Even then, whatever action your character did, you could have easily stated that your character was retreating and the fight was lost.
Oh cute I am following the rules, I am sorry you do not agree with such and as for my grasp of the English language, I am sorry I do not meet your elitist standards because I am dyslexic as for you're inability to understand what I am doing then maybe it is your own comprehension you should question not mine since it is clear your comprehension of PROPER English and logic is questionable at best since you have ignored not just my posts of the castles defense but venoms as well but yes keep trying to put me down boyo, it makes no difference to me if you are simply proving you are an elitist s**t, I am sorry that your ego is so over inflated that you think you are better then someone with a learning disability but yes go ahead and keep insulting me and treating me as if I am stupid it really helps your case, really it does, I guess you just like stroking your over inflated ego so much that everyone is below you and for that I pity you, I really do, you have blinded your self with all of your ego stroking and looking down on people you fail to realize while yes I am simplistic but not everyone writes three to five paragraphs of pointless details that actually inhibit roleplay combat, you miss key details in your responses but of course you are so perfect, Ha, logic and reason my a**, I can see through the mask and ego, sure my writing is Semi-lit, I am not this epic writer unless I wish to spend seven+ hours on a post which in of it's self illogical in a semi lit war role play, I didn't b***h nor while I simply called you out on your s**t and while still following the rules did not agree with your method, I refuse to roll gaias dice every post, it is time consuming and highly illogical. Of course you have to make this personal since I was pointing out valid points, I was not even getting angry simply annoyed but now I am done because all you are doing is proving you are simply another arrogant c**k sucker who has their head so far up their a** they can no longer smell their own s**t, have a nice day ^_^

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
I leave to deal with s**t and this happens?
Lady Lacey Fox
I leave to deal with s**t and this happens?

This makes it very hard to write up a book for you. sad

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~shrugs~ I am sorry it bothers you but s**t happens, Hopefully what you left to take care of is taken care of.

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Lady? Woot!

Cant be to surprised by those two, can you? I mean stubborn, male, passionate about rping... this is a typical squabble. Im sure if coaxed we can find them some common ground.

Anywayz! Welcome back to the dysfunctional family!

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yea no, you know me better then that uri.

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Just a minor deterrence in the day. The saying is, of course, "Live and let live."

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Alexandra Tepes
Do I? Do I know you?

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Uriel Veil
Alexandra Tepes
Do I? Do I know you?
Really?

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Alexandra Tepes
Uriel Veil
Alexandra Tepes
Do I? Do I know you?
Really?
I've never seen you in my life XD

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hopeful Muse

11,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250