Captain Zach Hotness
Professor Armitage

Your wish is my command. wink

Quotable Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Oh, you wonderful people make me feel so impatient!

Also, the episode with Tennant and that creepy thing that copies his voice.... seriously creepy. Like, probably creepiest thing yet, although I'm pretty well at the midway point of the series which means plenty to go yet. But still. Creepy.

Dapper Genius

Marael
Oh, you wonderful people make me feel so impatient!

Also, the episode with Tennant and that creepy thing that copies his voice.... seriously creepy. Like, probably creepiest thing yet, although I'm pretty well at the midway point of the series which means plenty to go yet. But still. Creepy.
I know just how you feel. Also, thanks ^^

I was actually thinking about that episode in the shower a little while back. Why I thought of it in the shower I do not know, but still, creepy. One of the newer episodes is stuck in my head now. I won't spoil it, but it may keep you up at night. Even tossing that aside as being something you won't watch for quite awhile, yes there are a lot more creepy episodes to come for you > biggrin

Vicious Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Sorry, Mar. I shall work on a Bobby post today!

Lupine Gearhead

11,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I love all you nerds so very, very much.

<3

Dapper Genius

Professor Armitage

<3
Right back at ya, armchair <3

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Professor Armitage

<3

awww! heart

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Captain Zach Hotness
Sorry, Mar. I shall work on a Bobby post today!

yay!!! It looks great. smile

Vicious Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Marael

yay!!! It looks great. smile

Danke. It isn't much for anyone to work with, but it's not like Bobby would have run in and told everyone himself, so I didn't really know what to do with him.

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
So, I was thinking about having Jocelyn know someone in the Frozen Wings/some sort of resistance. She travels so it would make sense, but might be a little plot-devicey. Thoughts?

Vicious Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Marael
So, I was thinking about having Jocelyn know someone in the Frozen Wings/some sort of resistance. She travels so it would make sense, but might be a little plot-devicey. Thoughts?

She could know Jaggy, if you want.

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Marael

It'd make sense for her to know Nova as well, since he tends to get around a lot and knows a lot of people. She probably would have seen him around at the very least.

Dapper Genius

Jocelyn, Jaggy, and Nova. Fire squad ahoy! pirate

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Shatterbrained

Captain Zach Hotness

Either or both works for me. Whichever you guys think would make more sense. For Nova, I could see them having met in passing (he still owns the bakery, right?) and maybe even being somewhere between friend and acquaintance? Depends on how you're playing him, I suppose. One night stand might be an option depending on how he leans? razz Or she has sticky fingers, so he could have caught her trying to n** a sweet roll (although not sure how friendly that would leave their acquaintanceship....). Up to you.

For Jaggy, I think it wou;d require a bit more backstory, because he's not only not as friendly but also not quite as accessible to just bump into.

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Marael

I think Nova most certainly would've tried to get into her pants, so a one-night stand is quite possible. Also, if he happened to find out that she was also a fire Elementalist, he would probably make excuses to spend a little more time with her than the average person just because he likes people who he has common experiences with.

And if she was trying to nab a sweet roll Nova would probably just tell her "You can pay me for that with a date and a kiss" and wink like the horny b*****d he is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff