• Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
X
X
X
XXXXXX
User Image

Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures . . .

[ Eternal ιѕ cυrrenтly: Accepting Roleplays ]
Status: Really badly needing a roleplay partner that replies at least once every 2 or 3 days

Hello there, fellow roleplayers!
                                          I’m Eternally Grand. You can call me, Eternal, Grand, Abby or whatever you’d like though. Like most people in the Barton OOC, I’m here looking for some well written, long lasting, one x one role plays. Role plays. I have some one x one's going on at the moment and I’d really love to change that, in a way that I want more!

I’m an teenaged female with a love of paranormal, romance, and T.V/movie/book based roleplays. I’ve been role playing for maybe two years and have been on Gaia for just as long. I use Gaia and role playing just because I love writing. Basically to escape the real world, and too just create. I love nothing more than being able to make wonderful story's. And I'm sure with a partner we could come up with something amazing! I'm on almost once everyday, so I'm sure we'll have time to make a great story. Though I do have school, so Monday to Friday I'll won't be avalible until after three o'clock.

I am a generally open minded person and kind of easy going. So ask any question, and suggest any role play themes. If you're wondering about my limits and preferences, then I will gladly answer those here. I can do both homosexual and heterosexual romances, though I prefer heterosexual. Whatever you'd like to do. I also can play both male and female characters, and don't have a preference between those two. Again it's your choice. Then we go into limits, as in how much lemon I'll do. We'll have to see, though I honestly don't like cybering, or exotica.

Now on to the where. Where will we roleplay? I don't really care- I'll do it anywhere except over IM/Meebo. If we use a forum, I can do pretty posts, but I fricking hate making them. Still I'll do it and won't complain to your face. Then using Pm's would be the easy and simple way. Either way.

And if you have an amazing group roleplay that you're advertising- something you'd think I'd like, feel free to post about it. I'm as big a fan of group roleplays as I am of one x one's!

One last thing before I get on with it: I'd like you all to read through all/most of all the three posts if you would like to roleplay with me. Just so you can get to know, and what I like when it comes to roleplays.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

I’d like to find a partner who enjoys role playing as much as I do. I only have a few ( tiny ) requirements, nothing you shouldn't not be willing to do before you even start reading this.

Please be in it for the long haul. I’d like a long term partner and role play. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make a role play last. If that means extensive brainstorming, doubling or tripling then I’m fine with it. I’d like you to be as well.

Be able to discuss and plan a plot. I don't want to do all the work. I've been pressured and guilted into doing it before, and absoulutly hate it. Please be able to take some of the work on instead of just assuming I'll do it all. Or that there is no work to do.

Believes in quality over quantity. I will never say that I expect you to write x amount of words or paragraphs per reply. I want it to be fun, not a chore. Though honestly I would prefer you to be inbetween semi-literate and literate. At that level I think we'd be able to enjoy each other responses. I also hate the god-modding people who make the events in the story move to fast.

Won't jump ship. I will tell you if life gets busy or something comes up, hell even if I have writers block I will probably let you know. I firmly believe that real life, school, family and jobs come first so that’s no problem. If possible I’d like to know if you’ll be unavailable for an extended period of time. It's not the worlds best feeling when your partner up and leaves without a word. I will hunt you down and kill you if you start ignoring me.

Steady replies. I must admit, I am an impatient person. I will not enjoy sitting around for a week waiting for a response. I would like a roleplaying partner to be able to respond at least once every day or two, and I would love it if they could exceed that number.

10,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
X
X
X
XXXXXX
User Image

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing . . .

Hey again.
                                          Onto the roleplays I'd like to play! It's just a list of different roleplays I'd like to do, marked from one to five circles.
                                          One Circle: Not right now, no.
                                          Two Circles: Convice me.
                                          Three Circles: It's a fifty fifty thing.
                                          Four Circles: I'd love to!
                                          Five Circles: If no one does this with me I will kill myself...
                                          Just chose one you'd like to try, or post your own ideas. Also, in each of the role plays, I prefer to make and use original characters, but I will also use the character's in the books/movies/T.V shows (They're called cannons, I think). I'll also underline the half I want to play in the pairings. One last thing, I'm ok with doubling, but prefer having one main character.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Roleplays I would like to do based on books or book series

● ● ● ● ● The Mortal Instruments. By: Cassandra Clare.

● ● ● Harry Potter. By: J.K Rowling.

● ● Uglies. By: Scott Westerfeld.

● ● ● Gone. By: Michael Grant.

● ● ● ● ● The Hunger Games. By: Suzzane Collins.

● ● Shiver/Wolves of Mercy Falls. By: Maggie Stiefvater.

● ● ● The Warrior Heir series. By: Cinda Williams Chima.

● ● ● ● The Percy Jackson series. By: Rick Riordan.

● ● ● ● ● Maximum Ride series. By: James Patterson

● ● ● ● ● The Awakening/Darkest Powers series. By: Kelley Armstrong.

Roleplays based on T.V shows

● ● ● ● ● Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles.

● ● Once Upon a Time.

● ● ● ● ● The Walking Dead.

● ● ● Glee.

Roleplays based on movies

● ● ● Pirates of the Carribbean.

● ● ● How To Train Your Dragon.

● ● Avatar.

Average roleplay pairings

● ● ● Pregnent Girlfriend x Boyfriend.

● ● Guardian Angel x Human.

● ● ● Some Paranormal Being x Gifted Human.

● ● ● Abused x Friend.

● ● ● Kidnapper x Kidnapped.

Roleplay theme's we can expand on

● ● ● ● ● Zombie Apocalypse.

● ● Disney Character Recarnations.

● ● ● ● Arranged Marrige.

● ● ● ● Some Highschool Romance.

● ● ● Circus/Freakshow.

10,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
X
X
X
XXXXXX
User Image

Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life . . .

Funny meeting you here...
                                          Here are some of the plots that I've come up with for some different themes and some pairings from the earlier post from Books/T.V/Movies that I'd like to do. And only two posts just seemed to short to me. So here is my third one. There are also my samples, for different roleplays. Just to prove my awesomeness.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Some more pairings

Glee. I'd like to do a Puck x Emo Rock Female Character. I'd also like the be the girl.

Once Upon a Time/Disney Character Reincarnation. Here we could just pick a story, and claim characters. I'd just prefer a story with human characters.

Abused x Friend. In this one I'd like to be the abused, as in a female character with an abusive boyfriend.

The Percy Jackson series. An idea I had for this type of roleplay, was that I would play a female character, who surprisingly is a daughter of Artemis. No one know's how this is possible, but in the end it was because of Hera's meddling.

The Hunger Games. It is the 76th Hunger Games, the last one after the rebellion and downfall of the Capitol. In this Hunger Games one of every district will be sent in, instead of two from the original twelve. But the most surprising part is that there will also be a Capitol representative this year, not to mention how much the games have been changed, to lower, but not eliminate, casualties.

The Mortal Instruments. It's year after Jace and Clary, and all is peaceful. Suddenly teens of all the paranormal races start disappearing and then showing up dead, tortured. The clans are each going to war with each other, battling each other- with Idris their battlefield. This only leaves one safe house for some Shadowhunter teens- an institute in _______. But who would now this safe house is actually the closest to the monster, who is experimenting on his/her victims for mysterious and cruel reasons.

Original Werewolf Idea. This is basically a roleplay idea where I would play a human who was bitten and changed into a werewolf, and you would play a werewolf Alpha. All werewolves are born to have mates, but humans who are changed are not- so how can our two werewolves be mates? And what will happen when my character isn't exactly happy with being in a pack, especially considering that she was running from a war with another pack from back when she was a lone wolf.

The Walking Dead. So, as you probably expected for a Walking Dead roleplay I would like someone to Daryl Dixon for me. I'd be happy to double, but I'd basically like to have my OC and Daryl gain this mutual understanding and friendship that would eventually turn into love over the course of many dangerous and tragic events. I also have this half baked idea of one or the other being forcibly recruited into a bandit group and the other having to rescue them, etc, etc...

Examples

Sample #1. That is a link to one of the literate disney style roleplays I did. I'm pretty sure it died..

Sample #2. Here is a link to another roleplay, one I both created and posted in. Sadly it died, but if you like the idea of this roleplay, I could do a one x one with that idea/plot. Just less characters.

10,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
X
X
X
XXXXXX
User Image

But out of limitations comes creativity . . .

Why don't you stick around, have a cup of coffee?
                                          This is my absoulute last post, so feel free to post after this. Please. I'm just going to leave this here, nothing more than telling you that I'm not talking anymore. Though I might put a form thing underneath later.. Either way just post an hello, and roleplay with me. Please. And if you just bump, I appreciate that too. Also remember no matter how many roleplays I'm doing, I will always take more. If I feel like it. Because I can turn you down. Jeez, what did you expect? It's not like your Chuck Norris or something...

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Here are the roleplays I've started because of this forum...

iZ Berg. We're doing a homosexual circus theme roleplay. That just sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it?

KannibalKatherine. Finally I'm able to do the Glee roleplay. Doubling with two OC characters, as well as Joe and Puck. And then we switched to The Hunger Games (my plot).

Poetic Rejection. A doubling Percy Jackson roleplay. This is one I've been wanting to do for a while.

Raspberry Rose Romance. Another doubling Percy Jackson roleplay. With Thalia and Nico- as well as two oc's.

Amazing Aphrodite. Two themes mixed together. Arranged marriage and kidnapping.

iiiEmily. A Disney recarnation with Beauty and the Beast.

10,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
Reserved for use later on

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items