Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hanecco's Princess

Commanding Senshi

User ImageUser Image

xoxoxdream is a wish your heart makes
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxwhen you're fast asleep

xo creator ;; PantaIaimon
                        xo moderators ;; PantaIaimon and Alloree
                        xo inspiration ;; Romance, the love for Disney, late nights, Once Upon a Time, and procrastinating on work
                        xo literacy ;; Literate - Advanced Literate
                        xo credit for images ;; weheartit
                        xo status ;; Open and accepting

User ImagexoxoxoxUser Image

Hanecco's Princess

Commanding Senshi

User Image

Disney’s movies and takes on stories have impacted nearly everyone.

They’re the same tales children are told at night, their vivid little imaginations running wild with the idea of pixie dust, dreams and magic. Even in the hearts of adults, these stories live and breathe, growing older as they do. They’re a spin on classic stories, a gentler approach to dark fairytales were familiar to, but not as accustomed to as the sweet Disney versions.
                                But where did these stories come from? Who said that this person should get a happily ever after and this one shouldn’t? In a universe unlike ours, they happened. They’re real. But that universe is long gone now, as faith and trust could easily be bought over with by money, dreams don’t come true, and innocence’s blind eyes have been open to the corruption that controls the world. People stopped believing, and like in Cinderella, time ran out.

But a small glimmer of hope has been lit. In Colorado there is a quiet, cozy town named Havenfalls where all the residents have secrets. Secrets they don’t even know about. All the residents are reborn versions of the Disney characters beloved by all, reincarnated when the magic of their universe was drained by those who gave up on fairytales. They live, day in, day out, not knowing who they really are and were.

That is, until one day, a college student came into their town, having received a strange letter from someone with the initials “M.M.” But there was something special about this person. Their last name was Disney. As soon as they arrived, strange things started happening to their town and it's inhabitants.
                                Could all their lost memories be brought back? Will they finally get their happily ever after?

The choice is yours. Don’t make them suffer any longer.

Hanecco's Princess

Commanding Senshi

User Image

Lᴇᴛs ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs
                                One ;; Gaia's Terms of Services apply, of course.
                                Two ;; No god modding, power playing, etc.
                                Three ;; No killing off characters, whether it be your own or someone else. Violence is allowed though, just not to that extreme.
                                Four ;; There will be romance, yes. But if things start getting steamy between the characters, take it somewhere else, please. Keep it clean, my duckies.
                                Five ;; I can't stress this enough: stay in character. No emo Rapunzel. No bubbly Maleficent. That's just...Wrong. There can be a time of depression and joy, yes, but not all time depression/joy unless that's how the character is 24/7.

Gᴏ ᴏɴ...
                                One ;; Post as often as you can. Which should be a lot. Please, no posting one day, than responding a week or two weeks later unless you have an honest and very good reason.
                                Two ;; Fancy posts, please. Nice and pretty. Colors, lyrics, pictures, etc. Not just text or text and an image.
                                Three ;; No one liners. You will be forever dead to me if you even try.
                                Four ;; A good 5 to 6 sentence response is the minimum. I expect you to go over that limit, of course, so if you want to than be my guest! It'd be great!
                                Five ;; Show respect to everyone, especially myself and Alloree.
                                Six ;; Don't try taking over everything. You have no right.

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs
                                One ;; Have a character your little heart is set on? PM me your reserve titled "I've been having these strange dreams lately."
                                Two ;; Goody, goody. Your reserve was accepted! Now PM your profile to me titled "Is any of this real, or not?"
                                Three ;; Your characters must be real people. No anime, even if Disney is a cartoon.
                                Four ;; Please, no big Disney Channel stars like anyone from High School Musical.
                                Five ;; Creativity is key. No same name people, like 2 Brittanys and 3 Michaels.
                                Six ;; Avoid using the same character/character picture as someone else. That's just awkward.
                                Seven ;; Please match some features up to your characters. Like Ariel's striking red hair, Mulan being Asian, etc.
                                Eight ;; Girl characters must be girl characters. Guy characters must be guy characters. I really don't want to see otherwise. No Belle being male and no Beast being a girl.

Hanecco's Princess

Commanding Senshi

User Image

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg209/Taida-san/MAKE BELIEVE/size2.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg209/Taida-san/MAKE BELIEVE/Size1.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg209/Taida-san/MAKE BELIEVE/size2.png[/IMG]
[size=11]{Disney Character name} [color=color1]First[/color] - [color=color2]Middle[/color] - [color=color1]Last[/color] - - - [color=color3]★[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxox[/color]Age
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxox[/color]Occupation
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxox[/color][color=color1]Four[/color] - [color=color2]Different[/color] - [color=color1]Personalities[/color] - [color=color2]Here[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxox[/color]Tid-bits. Brief relationships with people (friend, sister/brother, girlfriend/boyfriend, etc)
[/size]
[size=11][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox[/color]→ [color=color3]Username goes here[/color][/size]

User Image

[imgright]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg209/Taida-san/MAKE BELIEVE/important.png[/imgright]
[list][list][list][list][list][b][color=color3]Hᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ[/color][/b]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]First name - Middle name - Last name[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][color=color3][b]Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍe[/b][/color]
[list][list][list][size=10]Disney Character's name [b]?[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=color4]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀[/color]

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg209/Taida-san/MAKE BELIEVE/size2.png[/IMG]

[list][list][list][color=color3][b]I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴍᴇ.[/b][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[size=10][color=color1][u]nicknames[/u][/color] ;; nickname
[color=color1][u]age[/u][/color] ;; age written out
[color=color1][u]birthday[/u][/color] ;; month and day
[color=color1][u]sexuality[/u][/color] ;; Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, etc
[color=color1][u]family[/u][/color] ;; brother/sister, parents, etc?
[color=color1][u]love life[/u][/color] ;; crush? lover? spouse?
[color=color1][u]statistics[/u][/color] ;; weight and height
[color=color1][u]occupation[/u][/color] ;; job, student, etc
[/size]

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg209/Taida-san/MAKE BELIEVE/size2.png[/IMG]

[list][list][list][b][color=color3]Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ?[/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]
[size=10]⋯ [color=color1]Good trait[/color]
⋯ [color=color2]Bad trait[/color]
⋯ [color=color1]Good trait[/color]
[/size]

[list][list][list][b][color=color3]Tʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ[/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]
[size=10]
⋯ [color=color1]likes[/color]

⋯ [color=color2]dislikes[/color]
[/size]

[list][list][list][b][color=color3]Bᴜᴛ ɪғ ɪᴛ ɪs, I'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ[/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]

[size=10]bio goes hither. Can be as long as it needs to be. It's in third person.
They must be born and raised in Havenfalls and nowhere else. The town is large, so maybe from a different area, but most definitely not another state nor country.[/size]

[list][list][size=10][b][color=color3]Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=color2]username[/color][/size][/list][/list]

Hanecco's Princess

Commanding Senshi

User Image

Regular = Open
                      Bold and underline = On hold
                      Completed Reserve = Taken
                      * Knows who they really are/who the others are

Use the Disney character's name when referring to them in tid-bits.

Tᴏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                      {Minnie Mouse} Mikayla - Elizabeth - Dowson - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty-three
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxFriendly - Cute - Fun - Imaginative
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxEveryone knows me and Mickey are gonna happen sometime soon. When? I haven't the slightest clue. Daisy Duck is my best friend, as are Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Though, Pete's not on my good side..

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxPrecious White Rose

{ Daisy Duck } Delilah - Natalie - Eckerett - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty - one
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxCollege student, studying Fashion and Art may minor in English; annoymous blogger by alias of 'daises platitude' where finds and fashion go up; works part time at a boutique.
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxCreator - Attentive - Vivacious - Whimsical
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSuprisingly have an older sister, weren't expecting that now were you? Along with three younger nieces that're a handful and not quite my worry unless they delve into serious trouble; don't tell my sister. Sadly I know nothing of or about my parents it's very hush - hush for some odd reason. Ahh, other relations? Minnie is basically my best friend along with Mickey, Donald and Goofy. My eye's on Donald to be honest but whether he'll notice me or not isn't exactly my say, now is it? Although some think we are dating maybe it's because we clash heads sometimes...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxmephitical_kitty

Snow White Loreley - Amanda - Perez - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox23
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox College student (Psychology and Literature)
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSociable - Reliable - Confident - Active
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI think I am the type of girl who gets along with everyone, but I have to admit, there are a few who make me feel great in my skin. Belle, Tinkerbell and Wendy are an amazing pack.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxCalanthia Kiyomizu

{Cinderella} Chloe' - Elessa - Price - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty-two
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent and full time Maid.
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxKind-hearted - Strong-willed - Loyal - Hard-working
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI live with my step-mother and two step-sisters, my mother died when I was very young and my father is usually out of town on business. All and all I would say I'm lucky to have what I do, although I wouldn't be surprised if I found out my step-siblings were trying to sabotage my relationship with (Prince Charming), I do love everyone though and think that there is good in all. You just might have to look a little bit harder in some places.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxShira_Aithne

{Aurora} Dawn - Feather - Filari - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSixteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxCarefree - Gullible - Warmhearted - Mellifluous
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxOoh! I'm really good friends with Ariel, Belle, and Cinderella. There so awesome and nice! We're the besties. Well, the thing is, I think...I think I like Philip. He's so charming...but haha, Cinderella's crush is Charming! Well...yeah. I'm making friends with Ariel 's sister Melody too! Oh and Snow White since I met her by accident in the forest (she accidentally came upon Philip and me when we were dancing. It was embarrassing, but she was understanding.)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx-- J3LLYFISH p e a r l s

{Ariel} Abigail - Christina - Kinadae - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSixteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxOverly curious - Stubborn - Sweet - Rebellious
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxMy best friends are Belle, Aurora, and Cinderella. I'm friends with a lot of people, but those girls are some of the ones that mean the most to me. I have to admit, Prince Eric is pretty cute. But I can't stand Ursula for some of the oddest reasons. I also have a younger sister named Melody that I care a lot for.

{Belle} Blaire - Rae - Kaylor - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxNineteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent - Majors in Literature
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSweet - Eccentric - Delicate - Shy
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI've noticed Gaston giving me a couple of hints here and there, but he doesn't make me feel the way a certain beast does. Cinderella, Aurora and Ariel are my best friends in the world! We're really close, and I hope we stay that way.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxAlloree

-Jasmine- Max - Jasmine - Grace - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxNineteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxPart time student- Martial Arts Teacher
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxAdventurous - Rebellious - Friendly - Caring
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI feel like I should be doing something more with my life. With Aladdin, we always have something going on. Why do I feel like I'm missing something important?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxGoddess of Dark Dreamers

{Pocahontas} Paloma - Noble - Devaroux - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox20
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent - majoring in native American studies.
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSmart - Adventurous - Optimistic - Outspoken
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxMy dad owns a garage, my family lives comfortably but with so many siblings it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. As the oldest I moved out at eighteen I needed my own space I love my family and stay in touch as much as possible but I felt like there was something more. After getting accepted to the college I moved up here from Arizona I love it here it's so different. One of the first people I met was Virgil he's such a great friend I let him crash on my couch when I can. For now I live on my own with a job and school things can get hectic but it's fine nothing more than I can handle.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxSnuggle Bunn

{Mulan} Kiyomi - Tora - Sakamoto - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSeventeen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTomboy - Opinionated - Intelligent - Gregarious
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI don't have any brothers or sisters, so I feel a lot of pressure from the family when it comes to living up to their expectations. However, when I am feeling lost or I need some help, my best friend Mushu always seems to come to my rescue.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox---xMiss_Amaya

{Tiana} Bridgette - Maria - Orleans - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxNineteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Waitress/Student~Majoring in Culinary Arts
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxMotivated - Determined - Independent - Sensible
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox I've been working at this local restaurant in the states for at least since I was sixteen.I starting living on my own at the age of eighteen and I have been working extra hard at that restaurant for the last three years to earn the money to achieve mine and my daddy's dream of having our own restaurant.Then of course I vouched for this fellow named Naveen and got him a job at the local restaurant I work at and when the only time he decides to shows up is when him and I work the same shifts which isn't often.I can tell he likes my spunk but I don't like him and I have work to do that needs to be done.Besides when I was a young girl my daddy always told me that little star can only take me part of the way to my dream and that I gotta help it out with a little hard work of my own.I did forget to mention my best friend is Charlotte Le Bouff,her family is very sweet but sometimes that girl can be a to big of a dreamer and I think she may have a crush on that fellow named Nathan,I really don't know what some women see in him and I always wonder why does he keep trying to flirt with me,well I guess Ill never know I might someday just not right now.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxKitty of Music

{ Rapunzel } Ramona - Lucille - Decarli - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxEighteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent - Part Time Baker
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxNaïve - Cheerful - Rebellious - Unafraid
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI think I might have a little thing going for Flynn Rider.. And I have a hunch he likes me too! Isn't that great? But Mother Gothel doesn't approve. Says he'll probably lead me on and then dump me like yesterday's news. I guess she's probably right; She usually is.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Hanecco

{ Alice } Alice - Blanche - Liddel - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSixteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxImaginative - Haughty - Clever - Unreliable
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI'm just now getting used to being around people my own age. My sister Lorina home-schooled me all these years but she's engaged to be married & she can't spare the time anymore. I feel like the odd one out but I've made the acquaintance of some rather curious fellows. I often like to imagine what they & all the others would say if I were to truly say what I were thinking sometimes.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxDemoness_Alethiras

TinkerbellxxAva - Marie - Hagen - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSixteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStubborn - Adventurous - Short-Tempered - Outgoing
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxPeter Pan and Wendy are my close friends! But I think I have a crush on Peter. I'm not too fond of Captain Hook, though I can tolerate him most of the time.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxOblivious Duct Tape

{Wendy} Ethel - Angela - Lace - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxFifteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxChildish - Sensitive - Skeptical - Shy
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxHmm...well I'm the best friends with Tinker Bell. I used to not really like Peter Pan, but now that I think of it...he's real after all. And so is Tink! Oh, I don't know...I think that...I feel like I get in the way sometimes...you know. They were best friends for ever, and then I just 'came a shore'. That's the term used. I think that I like Peter though...you know...more than friends?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx-- J3LLYFISH p e a r l s

{Silvermist}Heaven - Gene - Lovette - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Seventeen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxCourageous - Loving - Clumsy - Imaginative
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox For me, I don't really have someone my heart is set on. I don't really worry about those kind of stuff. Although, I make many friends like Tinkerbell, Wendy, and Alice. But sometimes we take our separate ways.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxJapaneseElegance

-Melody- Sora - Lillith - Kinadae - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxFifteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent- Swimmer.
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxAdventurous - Playful - Curious - Helpful
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI have a lot of friends, a few of which are Tinkerbell, Jasmine and Alice. I have an older sister who is a bit over protective some times, but the rest of the time we're ready to drown each other in the pool. It's fun. My sister also has a boyfriend, Prince Eric I believe he is. He's a nice guy, but he's a bit old for me.

{Nala} Lilliana - Maleah - Lokelani - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox17
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxOutgoing - Hyper - Sarcastic - Stubborn
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSimba is my best friend, but I'm starting to feel something there. Maybe one day we'll be more?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxDeadlySugarCooki

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                      {Megara} Raelin - May - Carter - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox21
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent -- Majoring in Marketing; Also does odd jobs for Hades to cover her debt
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxIndependent - Flirtatious - Stubborn - Sarcastic
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI like to pick on that kid Hercules a lot. I'm not really one to have friendships or relationships, though. I do have a debt to Hades so I'm currently trying to fulfill that debt.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxstayingceleste

Anastasia Tremaine • Cinderella

Drizella Tremaine • Cinderella

Lady Tremaine • Cinderella

*Maleficent Gwendolyn - Magison - Fairchild - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty-Six
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxA student studying in Law
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxClever - Deceitful - Elegent - Strategic
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxYou could call me a lone wolf. I honestly haven't like many people since I found out that I was really Maleficient. I think that Dawn Filari is Aurora, so it would make sense to not like her, right? I guess I could have a good reason, ever since she invited everyone except me to a huge event that I had dreamed of going too. But that must also mean that I shouldn't like Prince Philip, but I haven't figured out who he is yet. And I guess I could stand a couple of the people whom I'm sure are villians...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxEternally Grand

{Lady} Anneliese - Sophia - Ryder - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxNineteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxNaïve - Sweet - Polite - Loyal
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxBefore I left home for college, my parents never let me do very much—I guess that would make me sheltered, wouldn’t it? I think I might like Tramp as more than friends, but I don’t think he’d ever like me the same way; I don't think he'd ever go for someone like me.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxi wonderland i

{Olivia Flaversham} Piper - April - Fautherey - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxsixteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxstudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSweet - Rambunctious - Brave - Curious
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxMy father is a brilliant toy maker and I love him dearly. He's been the best father in the world, and even when my mother passed away, he still tries to keep as cheery as possibly. Dr. Dawson is a real sweetheart. He's always there to help me on any of the school work I don't understand. Than there's Basil. I follow his blog online since he's usually too busy to speak with in person. He writes about the most interesting things, unlike Professor Ratigan. That man always gives me the creeps.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxPantaIaimon

The Queen of Hearts • Alice in Wonderland

{charlotte la bouff} Chelsy - Elizabeth - Sweetums - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Nineteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Student - Undecided
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxEmotional - Loveing - Excitable - Outgoing
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxMy family is very wealthy and extremely community conscious. My Daddy and I often house out of town guests and right now Nathan, a very handsome exchange student, is staying with us. I'm quick to fall in love, an even quicker to fall out of it. I've always wanted to find Mr. Charming but he's just never shown up for me. My best friend is Bridgette. We grew up together and I would do anything for her. She was always there for me after all.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxOxytocin Rush

Ursula • The Little Mermaid

Cruella De Vil • One Hundred and One Dalmatians

Perdita First - Perry - Dalley - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox20
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxdog walker and daycare caretaker
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxFour - kindgentle - worry wart - motherly
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI am a dog walker by day and a day care caretaker by night. My life is always so busy. One day, when I was off work, I was riding my bike. Somehow I ran into a male cyclist. Who knew that once that incident happened, I would instantly fall for him. I show it to him when I can and I know he likes me the same way. I mean, I don't think running into someone all of a sudden like that isn't abnormal.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxleoettea

Mother Gothel • Tangled

Esmerelda Desiree - Helaene - Fioralba - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox21
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Part-Time Student/Part-Time Dance Instructor
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxWild - Passionate - Kind - Eclectic
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Quasimodo is one of my best friends, along with Phoebus. Theres a special feeling in my heart for Phoebus, but it's all very complicated. I have no living family, just a rag tag bunch of friends from the local theater scene. I teach part-time at our small local theater/entertainment building as well as go to college majoring in Dance and Theater Arts. I seem to love to entertain people! And yet, there is a sadness inside of me I try not to show. Every now and then I just feel like an outcast.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxLisbeth Voltaire

{Faline} Daphne - Jane - Reynolds - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent & Part Time Starbucks Batista
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxBubbly - Wild - Can be Serious - Loving
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI love being around people! Especially (Bambi). I'm in school, but undecided major. I'm thinking kindergarten teacher, though that can be dangerous because the kid's will end up like me!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxCrow_Sef0864

Kiara Nicolette - Erin - DeLoup - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxEighteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxHeadstrong - Independent - Adventurous - Understanding
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI've known Simba and Nala since forever it seems. They are like family to me even though we don't always see eye to eye. Simba especially dislikes my current fascination with Kovu.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxi brnt ur toast

Zira • The Lion King II: Simba's Pride

Hanecco's Princess

Commanding Senshi

User Image

Regular = Open
                      Bold and underline = On hold
                      Completed Reserve = Taken
                      * Knows who they really are/who the others are

Use the Disney character's name when referring to them in tid-bits.

Tᴏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The college student

{*Mickey Mouse} Milos - Nickolai - Ward - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty-four
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxMedical Student
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxFunny - Charming - Creative - Clever
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxMy love belongs to the one and only beautiful Minnie Mouse. She is the light to my dark, the butter to mt toast, though why I haven't sealed the deal yet is beyond me. It may be because of my fear of change. My best buds are Donald, Daisy and Goofy as well as Pluto. A dog is a mans best friend. Pete, I consider him a friend though he does things which piss me off, to say the least.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxSeru-Xx

Donald Duck

Goofy

Pete

{Aladdin} Virgil - Davien - Kahey - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxPart-time pizza delivery boy, part-time busker, ex-student, and full-time occupant of Sidewalk, Havenfalls.
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxWinsome - Sarcastic - Nonchalant - Versatile
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI've lived on the streets since the age of seventeen, I was a runaway; negligent parents and moldy carpets will drive just about anyone to that extent after a while. For a while I couch-surfed and managed to pull my a** through high school, but had to drop out of college so that I could work longer hours. There was also a bit of bullshit going on with one of my professors that I just couldn't deal with any more- watch out for Jafar if you're a student at the college. I've got a job at a pizza parlor as their one and only bicycle-delivery monkey; it pays utter crap but the exercise is good and I get all the free pizza I want. On warmer nights I occupy the Havenfalls park with the few other bums in the city. Jasmine is my best friend in the world, even though we're total opposites. I try to do my best to keep her entertained; usually I'm good at dealing with change but I honestly can't even stomach the idea of losing her.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxsweet_Asphyxiation

{*Jafar} Jarett - Chase - Preston III - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty six
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxPhilosophy Professor
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxPersistent - Impatient - Arrogant - Self assured
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxComing from a wealthy family life has always been easy, I have an undeniable charm that seems to work wonders on the fairer sex. Of course who could blame them I mean look at me, I've always excelled in school, I breezed my way through high school graduating early and gaining my masters degree in philosophy. Loving what college had to offer I elected to take a teaching job when one was offered. I had a student by the name of Virgil, a street rat no doubt about it, who clearly didn't belong in the world of higher education. I made quick work of making sure he would never again try his hand at higher learning though I do see him from time to time in the town.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxSnuggle Bunn

Bambi • Bambi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      {Basil} Noel - Hamish - Jefferson - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty-three
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent -- Forensic Science/Chemistry; Blogger: 'The New Consulting Detective'
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxGenius - Arrogant - Errant - Dramatic
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox I work alone. Well, that's relative. Well, not actually. I occasionally enlist the help of one Dr. Dawson. It's not that the studying is hard, but managing a double major and my blog along with my individual experiments can, perhaps, leave me in need of some assistance when the more defeated moods prevail. Additionally, I may have an unhealthy relationship with my violin.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxAudrey Pond

Dawson • The Great Mouse Detective

{Beast} Bentley - Daniel - Adams - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty-one
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxCollege Student; Majors in art
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStubborn - Unsocial - Uneasy - Protective
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI don't have a lot of friends, Belle being one of the few. But sometimes I feel there's more to us, I dunno.

Gaston • Beauty and the Beast

{Todd} Harley - Micheal - Andrews - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty-One
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent - Still Undecided & Part Time Walmart Garden Center
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxUpbeat - Funny - Adventurous - Protective
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI love being outside. Every time I'm outside, I feel like I'm home, which can be a little odd. I do like people and society though. Don't get me wrong, I like having friends, but most of the time I'd rather be roaming through the woods.

Copper • The Fox and the Hound

{ *Capt. James Hook }
                      James - Jack - Hutchin - - -

xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty-Six.
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Manager @ the local Water Park.
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Charismatic - Cowardly - Irratable - Knowledgeable
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox I don't like children, I don't like them one bit. Why then do I work at a water park where there are sure to be screaming, yowling miscreants you ask? Simple - it pays well. Quite a few of my 'crew' also work at the park with me, so it makes things bearable. Plus, some of the older children are, ... enticing. Now if only I could blasted Peter Pan I mean, ... Peters' boy from gaining entrance to the park with his band of hooligans every summer. One day - ... one day.

{Peter Pan} Elliot - Andrew - Peters - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSixteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxAdventurous - Conceited - Childish - Stubborn
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxMy best friend? Tink, of course! I might have a crush on Wendy Darling, though. But that old codfish Captain Hook better keep away from me, I can't stand him at all, even if he is fun to prank!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxPantaIaimon

Prince Eric Johnathan - Christopher - Thompson - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxSeventeen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxA Student/Voulenteer
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxKind - Protective - Gentle - Nosy
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI aim to be friends with anyone and everyone, and can honestly say I like everyone evenly. But Ariel stands above them all in a way. I like her, with my entire heart. I have a protective older brother feeling towards her younger sister, Melody. And Ursala, though I think I love Ariel, kind of draws me in, in a way that feels like she's putting a spell on me.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxEternally Grand

Prince Charming • Cinderella

Prince Philip • Sleeping Beauty

{Mad Hatter} Maddison - Randall - Lane - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty-four
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxCostume designer/shop owner.
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxFanciful - Deceitful - Slightly Misanthropic - Clever
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox My perception of reality lies a full world above the norm, and for that I am eternally grateful. I consider myself a visionary; the majority fancy me mad. Yet they continue to flock from all around to purchase my creations; a fact which I find rather amusing. I have little regard for the greater part of humanity, though there are a few hidden gems lurking in the shadows which I have been fortunate enough to discover, over the more recent years.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxsweet_Asphyxiation

{The Cheshire Cat} Hayden - James - Michelson - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxEighteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxCrazy - Random - Funny - Happy
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI enjoy being around people, though people aren't very fond of me. Maybe the random walking away and 'disappearing' or my smile turn them away. I think I'm funny though. Learn to take jokes.

The March Hare • Alice in Wonderland

Pongo • One Hundred and One Dalmatians

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      {The Prince} Magnus - Johan - Petersson - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox26
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxVeterinarian
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxLoyal - Caring - Quiet - Brave
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI'm not a big people person; I usually keep to myself and the animals I care for. Although, I do like to see people come into my animal clinic especially that Loreley.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxstayingceleste

{ Prince Naveen } Nathan - Vincent - Maldonia - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Nineteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Waiter / Part-time Student ( International Studies Major )
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxLazy - Outspoken - Insensitive - Open-Minded
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox I've been staying with Charlotte Le Bouff as a guest the Le Bouff house while I study abroad here in the states. Charlotte's friend Tiana vouched for me and got me a job at a local restaurant. Needless to say when I only show up to work when Tia and I work the same shifts which isn't often. I like her spunk but she seems to despise me, which I don't get, all women love me. Oh well, her loss. Plenty of other fish in the sea; too bad I keep coming back to her - guess you always want what you can't have.

Doctor Facilier • The Princess and the Frog

{ Flynn Rider } Leo - Spencer - Knight - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent.
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxFlirtatious - Mysterious - Sarcastic - Vain
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI have no family currently living, and my biological parents kicked me to the curb before I could even crawl. I have some... er... "friends", but mainly Rapunzel seems to have been by my side a lot lately. And, to be honest... I kind of like it.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox---xMiss_Amaya

{ Quasimodo } Rhys - Christophe - Hagen - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxNineteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent – Majoring in Technical Theatre
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTrusting - Shy - Low Self-Esteem - Self-Sacrificial
                      xoxoxoxoxoxox Tinkerbell is my younger sister. My father is Claude Frollo—yes, the insanely religious man. I don’t communicate with many people because my father sheltered me, or, was it because I chose to listen to him unlike Tink? ... Anywho, those who I communicate with most are Esmeralda and Phoebus… I really like Esmeralda… Too bad she sees me as just a little brother. No worries, though: If she’s happy, I’m happy…

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxi wonderland i

Claude Frollo • The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Phoebus • The Hunchback of Notre Dame

{Mushu} Matthew - William - Jennings - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxEighteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxKind - Fun Loving - Comical - Impulsive
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxShang and Mulan are my best friends . I feel a bit protective with Mulan wanting to help her when I can.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxIcicledream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      {Li Shang} Hsin - Wen - Ch'en - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent -- Diplomacy and ROTC
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStrong - Loyal - Hard-headed - Leader
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxAs a shining leader in the ROTC program, Hsin has actually developed a communication some higher-ups at the local military base. He is harsh but fair to the freshman under him, but relaxes famously at parties.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxAudrey Pond

John Smith • Pocahontas

Hercules • Hercules

Hades • Hercules

{The Tramp} Connor - Patrick - Ackerman - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxTwenty
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxFreelance Artist
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStreet-smart - Lively - Free-wheeling - Protective
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxI have no known blood relatives, but I can get along with just about anyone. As long as they aren't too uptight or snobbish that is. Growing up, I got myself into all kinds of trouble, but it worked out pretty nicely in my opinion. I've got a cool job and, for whatever reason, women are into streetwise types like me. But they haven't quite held the same appeal ever since I met Lady...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxWorkingClassHero317

Professor Padraic Ratigan • The Great Mouse Detective

Simba • The Lion King

-Kovu- Kain - Adrian - Grant - - -
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxNineteen
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxStudent- Biology
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxMysterious - Reserved - Careful - Calculative
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxZira is sort of my older sister, but she's like my mom, but in a bad way. Nuka and Vitani are two of my best friends, but neither of them understand why I'm drawn to Kiara. There's just something about her I can't help but what to be around.

Hanecco's Princess

Commanding Senshi

User Image

Key:
                                Related to = →
                                Likes/Loves = ♥
                                Married to = ✶
                                Dislikes/Hates = ✘
                                (L) = Likewise/the feeling is mutual

Family Relationships of Disney characters:

Peter Pan → Rapunzel → Mother Gothel (adoptive mother)
                                Tinkerbell → Quasimodo → Claude Frollo
                                Michael Darling → John Darling → Wendy Darling → Mary Darling → George Darling
                                Melody → Ariel → Andrina → Arista → Aquata → Adella → Alana → Attina → King Triton
                                Fa Mulan → Fa Li → Fa Zhou → Grandmother Fa
                                Olivia Flaversham → Hiram Flaversham
                                Beast → Gaston
                                Kovu → Nuka → Vitani → Zira
                                Aurora → Queen Leah → King Stephan
                                Cinderella → Anastasia Tremaine → Drizella Tremaine → Lady Tremaine
                                Alice Liddel → Lorina Liddel
                                Tiana → Eudora
                                Charlotte La Bouff → Eli "Big Daddy" La Bouff

Lovey Dovey:
                                (I want the love to grow, not start out automatically in love with one another unless it absolutely has to be in that case.)
                                (The first name means they like the second. If it doesn't have an L, that means the second person doesn't quite feel the same way as the first)

Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert ♥ Rapunzel (L)
                                Peter Pan ♥ Wendy Darling (L)
                                Tinker Bell ♥ Peter Pan (Somewhat L)
                                Prince Eric ♥ Ariel (L)
                                Li Shang ♥ Fa Mulan (L)
                                Beast ♥ Belle (L)
                                Gaston ♥ Belle
                                Kovu ♥ Kiara (L)
                                Simba ♥ Nala (L)
                                Prince ♥ Snow White (L)
                                Prince Philip ♥ Aurora (L)
                                Aladdin ♥ Jasmine (L)
                                Naveen ♥ Tiana (L)
                                Charlotte La Bouff ♥ Naveen
                                John Smith ♥ Pocahontas (L)
                                Donald ♥ Daisy (L)
                                Mickey ♥ Minnie (L)
                                Prince Charming ♥ Cinderella (L)
                                Tramp ♥ Lady (L)
                                Alice ♥ Cheshire Cat
                                Quasimodo ♥ Esmerelda
                                Phoebus ♥ Esmerelda (L)
                                Hercules ♥ Megara (L)
                                Pongo ♥ Perdita (L)
                                Bambi ♥ Faline (L)
                                Zira ♥ Scar

George Darling ✶ Mary Darling
                                Mufasa ✶ Sarabi
                                King Stephan ✶ Queen Leah
                                Fa Zhou ✶ Fa Li

Loathe Entirely:
                                (The first name means they dislike the second. If it doesn't have an L, that means the second person doesn't quite feel the same way as the first)

Pete ✘ Mickey
                                Minnie ✘ Pete
                                The Queen ✘ Snow White
                                The Queen ✘ The Prince (L)
                                Lady Tremaine ✘ Cinderella
                                Anastasia Tremaine ✘ Cinderella
                                Drizella Tremaine ✘ Cinderella
                                Maleficent ✘ Aurora
                                Maleficent ✘ King Stephan and Queen Leah (L)
                                Ursula ✘ Ariel
                                Ursula ✘ Prince Eric
                                The Queen of Hearts ✘ Alice
                                Captain Hook ✘ Peter Pan (L)
                                Captain Hook ✘ Tinkerbell and the Lost Boys (L)
                                Captain Hook ✘ Michael, John, and Wendy Darling (L)
                                Basil ✘ Professor Padraic Ratigan (L)
                                Zira ✘ Simba and Nala (L)
                                Zira ✘ Kiara (Somewhat L)
                                Scar ✘ Simba (L)
                                Scar ✘ Mufasa
                                Jafar ✘ Aladdin (L)
                                Jafar ✘ Jasmine (Somewhat L)
                                Doctor Facilier ✘ Naveen (Somewhat L)
                                Mother Gothel ✘ Flynn Rider
                                Claude Frollo ✘ Esmerelda (L)
                                Hades ✘ Hercules

Hanecco's Princess