kk gonna open this saturday omg

uweuweueuw 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Dapper Attacker

Demoness_Alethiras

did someone ask for more males!?

ask & ye shall receive.

( assuming both my apps are accepted which ... who knows. ...who can say? )

but yeah .... hm...

:'D

yeah.

Hey there =3 I put in an application as well.
Just waiting for it to be rejected or accepted lol.
Having a minor panic attack while I wait ouo;;.
But! If we are accepted.
We should plot :3.

Tipsy Genius

Holy s**t this roleplay is perfect. ; w;

s0ulsphere's Waifu

Unsealed Spirit

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
kawaakari dreams

yayayay
+1 friend for Aimi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Versatile Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Classified Echo

hello hello!
      c :

// ah yes - I read your app !!
      ( lol yeah ... it's nerve-wracking ... the waiting the waiting. OTL )

&& too true too true - - we should def. plot when/if we are accepted.
      3nodding

Fuzzy Prophet

Yuuki of the Strata
lol I just imagine her smacking him upside the head when he does something stupid.
Yell at him that he's a baka and tells him to think about his actions before just going out and
doing something. Dat tough love. But I think that would be good, him gaining some sort of structure
from someone.

I imagine Mon wasn't the most likely choice for a guard. Could be that he was a scrawny kid that
cried he got knocked around too much. But I imagine in a short amount of time from trying out
to become a guard and actually taking some sort of test for it, he bulked up and toughened up.
He was probably still considered an underdog and with his misfortune, someone that most didn't
have good hopes for. So maybe her taking on the role of subtly helping the underdog was the start
of their relationship. I don't expect her to be all gushy kind to him, but that strict tough love is
probably what helps make him stronger.

And yeah, I imagine people would make fun of him for being named after a gate instead of
something more important. xD

Aww. Houko definitely saw/sees a world of potential in Mon (despite his status as an underdog), and it's probably why she so readily took him under her wing - and why she's so darned hard on him all the time. I imagine she believes in him quite a bit and supports him in the guards any way she can, but also expects nothing less than his very best effort at all times. Given his personality (consistent bad luck aside) I totally see him putting his all into his career, anyways. :>

I think she'd pretend to be easily annoyed with his optimistic attitude (and maybe legit was in the early days of their relationship) but I do think she'd actually really like and appreciate that about him. That, and his generally determined/never-give-up-y demeanour. :>

Oh, she's totes gonna tease him about his love-struck reaction to Junko at every opportunity btw. Huhuhuhuuu >v>

i m p a t i e n c e - - x

Eee~ I just see Houko getting to know Junko and just being all 'omg finally! someone who gets it!'

Hou doesn't have very many friends (blame her glowing personality) so she'd probably be quite close to Jun. I just imagine each of their own unique doses of low-grade bitchiness sort of canceling the other's out and them bringing out the best in each other instead. She'd definitely have tons of respect for how seriously Junko takes her craft - and how well she does it, too. :3

Maybe their friendship came about as a result of Hou constantly limping into her hut, asking for help. I imagine it was probably a gradual thaw with those two, them slowly getting to know each other and just eventually forming an odd friendship/bond.

plus they can take turns whacking Mon over the head and swap tips for how best to punish their apprentices/mentees

adagio redshift

I'm not sure how she'd be as a love interest (I imagine they'd fight a lot xD ) but i'm sure that Toratetsu and Houko are at least very familiar with each other - maybe even quite friendly. Someone's gonna have to repair and maintain her armor and weaponry, after all.

Clean Friend

i should probably start quoting ppl for plots haha
          [/so lazy] ;;
satan and lace

I SEE YOUUUU
are you gonna apply?
/clings/ do you want to apply together and plot something?

Tipsy Genius

viral R A B U

It would be my honor to apply and plot with you Rabubb ; __ ;

s0ulsphere's Waifu

Unsealed Spirit

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
working on my profile now
I'm so brain dead tho

f school

Yujiki's Husbando

Desirable Fatcat

Mon's profile is up in the app thread~

buruuberri
Aww. Houko definitely saw/sees a world of potential in Mon (despite his status as an underdog), and it's probably why she so readily took him under her wing - and why she's so darned hard on him all the time. I imagine she believes in him quite a bit and supports him in the guards any way she can, but also expects nothing less than his very best effort at all times. Given his personality (consistent bad luck aside) I totally see him putting his all into his career, anyways. :>

I think she'd pretend to be easily annoyed with his optimistic attitude (and maybe legit was in the early days of their relationship) but I do think she'd actually really like and appreciate that about him. That, and his generally determined/never-give-up-y demeanour. :>

Oh, she's totes gonna tease him about his love-struck reaction to Junko at every opportunity btw. Huhuhuhuuu >v>

Yeee~ I'm so excited. xDD
I imagine him calling her Obaachan (grandma) at some point and she smacks him upside the head.
Then he calls her Obasan (auntie) and she just kinda lightly bops him on the head until he calls her
something a little prettier sounding. xD

But Mon does have that determined and "never give up" kind of personality. He would do whatever
he could to be the best town guard ever. xD he's just the kind of guy to make lemonade out of lemons.

I think Mon would understand that she didn't hate him or wasn't intentionally being cruel. He would
probably whine and complain about her beating him up, but then would probably warrant more hits
and he would toughen up with a laugh.

Oooh myy~ xD
Mon would be all "W-Wait, what are you talking about!? I'm not in love! I swear! >////<!!"
Whether he is or isn't, totally depend son character development. He maaaay have a crush
on someone else. I need to plot because I want Mon to have a small crush on Sho, not knowing
Sho was actually male. xD

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

tab tab *cries 5ever trying to find a colour palate for Hisoka*

Yujiki's Husbando

Desirable Fatcat

kawaakari dreams
tab tab *cries 5ever trying to find a colour palate for Hisoka*

Use photocapa on colourlover?

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

Yuuki of the Strata