1.5yrs 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
2yrs 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on January 2, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Desdamin's Fangirl

mouse65
Heya! Sorry, I started a new job today and didn't get home till few minutes ago. Reading / catching up on posts as we speak. xD

Congrats on your job!!! Retail?

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
its ok i understand ^^ i cant wait ^^ and eh if i vanish for random amounts of time without saying anything ive been in an out of the hospital so i will be back when i can sorry
Holy J I N X

Thank you~ heart
Actually a sushi bar / Japanese restaurant. Right now I'm a dishwasher but I love it! cool Plus some of the staff are teaching me basic Japanese while I teach them some English.

MikaWolvane

No worries, it's totally understandable. heart

Desdamin's Fangirl

mouse65
Holy J I N X

Thank you~ heart
Actually a sushi bar / Japanese restaurant. Right now I'm a dishwasher but I love it! cool Plus some of the staff are teaching me basic Japanese while I teach them some English.

MikaWolvane

Do you get free sushi?!

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
mouse65
Holy J I N X

Thank you~ heart

MikaWolvane

Lol thanks and hey i was thinking th motyhercould be saved so we could use her as Inus chartaker thank holy for the idea lol
Holy J I N X
Do you get free sushi?!

Free sushi, soup, vegies of what is left over from lunch, chicken or beef depending, shrimp. It's a feast after the customers leave and the restaurant is closed to the public for 2 hours. whee Nothing (or tiny little bit) gets wasted really.
MikaWolvane
Lol thanks and hey i was thinking th motyhercould be saved so we could use her as Inus chartaker thank holy for the idea lol

Great idea! I'll just do a quick edit on my reply before I post it. wink 3nodding The awesomeness continues.

Thank you Holy for the idea~ mrgreen

Desdamin's Fangirl

LUCKY! Now I want to work at one just for the free Sushi :/

and no problem! Figured we could kill two birds with one stone.

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ok I finally got Kagura app finished ugg lol sorry it took so long i could not think straight appaarently
Holy J I N X

mouse65

So...Had no idea if I should discuss the plan Don Quixote had here or something...
yay/nay/better idea?

Desdamin's Fangirl

It's what the OOC is for. Go ahead and discuss away ^^. I'm always open for ideas and well brainstorming and stuff.

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sooo any ideas on how to fix inuyasha?

Holy J I N X

mouse66

Chaos Ensued

Desdamin's Fangirl

Hey Mika, go ahead and edit your last post a bit. We are trying to keep away from godmodding. let the story develop a bit before you control somebody elses character x.x

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sorry i did not think i had how should i edit it
Well my character got knocked down so you can skip me and roleplay until he awakens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff