Welcome to Gaia! ::

+--I forgot about the Princes and maidens. O.o--+
You have forgoten about them? I had thought that was the first part to be filled.
[_ZZ_]
You have forgoten about them? I had thought that was the first part to be filled.
+-- Nope. ^^'' The Witch was taken quickly, the humans are still coming, the thieves are all done, but I have no princes or maidens.--+
oooo...do we need all of them to start?
+--No, we only really need the wolf, the witch, and all the humans to start.--+
Wolf eh?
Im not sure I have a friend willing to play the part.
Kat needs a pet wolf... even if he is like the wolf in tenth kingdom... that backstabbing traitor... lol
I might be able to bully someone into being a prince or human, but it's going to be a pain finding anyone to be a maiden. Curse you femnist movement, curse you. ;_;
+--I already have someone I want to play the wolf.--+
don't tell me with all those slave rps out there that there are not women who will play the submissive type...
    Arg, I must go for now. I'll probably be back later tonight.
katgod
don't tell me with all those slave rps out there that there are not women who will play the submissive type...
+-- He's a guy. ^^--+
Meh, but in those the women get free makeouts. Maybe we could offer 'em 10 minutes alone with the wolf? ._.
katgod
Kat needs a pet wolf... even if he is like the wolf in tenth kingdom... that backstabbing traitor... lol

I love that movie.
lol... I was referring to what Random said... that it would be hard to get someone to play a maiden. I guess I should start quoting to make things less complicated...sorry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff