Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time skip to festival scheduled for the end of page 9.

1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 > >>

Beloved Lunatic

sycophantic courtier
Kiwu

haha...wow thanks for letting me know what that button is for! i had no idea
    but, you know, if i were you, i'd think twice before displaying my illiteracy on the title of my thread..
    have a great day c:

Lol no worries, I love helping out ppl that are a bit slow =)

Have you not seen ppl use that word before? It's called slang. You do know what slang is do you or should I define that to you as well?

Thank you for hating on my RP thread. If you dislike it, you could have just said so? Have fun posting in ppl's OOCs and correcting anything that isn't in the dictionary.

Edit: and cool, thanks for the dislike from you and your alt XD

Eloquent Reveler

Kiwu

Oh, of course I'm the stupid one. I'll give you that satisfaction since you're pitiful as you are already.
You take criticism like that and you'll never improve as a writer. I simply pointed out a mistake and you took it so negatively, even justifying it by saying it's 'slang'
I really hope you don't run out of excuses as to why you write that way.
Goodbye.

Beloved Lunatic

sycophantic courtier
Kiwu

Oh, of course I'm the stupid one. I'll give you that satisfaction since you're pitiful as you are already.
You take criticism like that and you'll never improve as a writer. I simply pointed out a mistake and you took it so negatively, even justifying it by saying it's 'slang'
I really hope you don't run out of excuses as to why you write that way.
Goodbye.

I never said you are stupid now did I...scroll up perhaps? I apologize if you can't read. Also, I don't remember asking you to proofread or comment on my writing. You pointed out a "mistake" and I replied. If you have a problem with someone's writing, suck it up and move on. Now I must ask you to stop being a troll and spamming my OOC thread or else I will be forced to report you =(.

Eloquent Reveler

Kiwu

ohmygod, like..okay. don't tell me slow doesn't translate to stupid? oh god, in your world perhaps.. tell me, since i'm so slow, what does it translate to? what are the synonyms of that word? or don't. whatever. just stop retaliating and i'll leave you and your god forsaken thread with its mistakes to make you happy.
    just, please, for the love of everything you hold sacred, just stop responding.

Beloved Lunatic

sycophantic courtier
Kiwu

ohmygod, like..okay. don't tell me slow doesn't translate to stupid? oh god, in your world perhaps.. tell me, since i'm so slow, what does it translate to? what are the synonyms of that word? or don't. whatever. just stop retaliating and i'll leave you and your god forsaken thread with its mistakes to make you happy.
    just, please, for the love of everything you hold sacred, just stop responding.

What are you even trying to accomplish here? I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. I kindly asked you to leave my thread alone but you continue to be a p***k and spam my thread. I'm giving to give you one last warning. Leave, or I WILL report you.

Fairy

Kiwu
Calyxia

Hey there!

Is this where I post the reserve skeleton? (I'm new to this whole forum thing, forgive my naivety)

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
-sets up a bean bag chair- biggrin

Mega Fatcat

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Statustician 100
Aaw, I missed the troll. Oh well. Some people are so desperate for attention they will get it from anywhere.

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
Setriel
Kiwu
Calyxia

Hey there!

Is this where I post the reserve skeleton? (I'm new to this whole forum thing, forgive my naivety)
:3 If you've read the rules, it tells you who to send it to. You private message it to Calyxia ^^. Lol don't worry, I missed it a few times when I read them. Then again, lack of sleep is cruel.

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sanguine Allure
Aaw, I missed the troll. Oh well. Some people are so desperate for attention they will get it from anywhere.
I had just made the popcorn too. Much Sadness.

Fairy

Sanguine Allure
Setriel
Kiwu
Calyxia

Hey there!

:3 If you've read the rules, it tells you who to send it to. You private message it to Calyxia ^^. Lol don't worry, I missed it a few times when I read them. Then again, lack of sleep is cruel.

Oh gosh, you're telling me. I've got a litter of five kittens to feed every three hours. I don't even know what sleep is anymore. eek

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
Setriel
Sanguine Allure
Setriel
Kiwu
Calyxia

Hey there!

Oh gosh, you're telling me. I've got a litter of five kittens to feed every three hours. I don't even know what sleep is anymore. eek
o-o *hugglesandpets*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces