Welcome to Gaia! ::

join meter

+1 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
-1 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
?1 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17604049

But all the junk is posted below! Feel free to post what ever you want here!
"I can't remember it's name" A literate band role-play.

TOC
Rules
Plot/Setting
Character Sheets
Character Slots
Character Profiles
Rules

1.Thou shalt not roleplay crapily.
2.Thou shall use proper grammar and correct punctuation.
3.Thou shalt not use asteriks to show action!
4.Thou shall be semiliterate.
5.Thou shalt not god mod.
6.Thou shall listen to Disires of Death. For she hath made these Holiest of Holy roleplaying comadments.
7. Thou shalt not cyber. It is wrong it is disguisting.
8.Thou have the choice to PM or post your profiles!!
9.Thou shalt not be disrespectful to any roleplayers here.
10.THOU SHALL RESPECT THY RAMEN!!! For it is awesome and holy and righteous! Thou shal respecth Ramen by placing the word Ramen in your PM or post
Plot:

Have you ever heard of Evanesence? You have. Well what about the Ramones? And Red Hot Chilli Peppers? Great. Now what about "I can't remember it's name"? You haven't? Well you will by the end of this summer. They are the up and coming stars! Across between Evanesnce and Nickelback. They have finally gotten a record deal, and are about to start touring! Drama is sure to follow my friends!

Setting:

Currently the band is in a small town. Their home town. And they are getting ready to leave. Meaning they are getting their supplies. Like the RV and the food and all that good stuff.
Character Sheets:

[b]{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}:Gaianame:{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}[/b]
[b]{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}:Full Name:{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}[/b]
[b]{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}:Nickname:{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}[/b] (what they preferred to be called)
[b]{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}:Age:{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}[/b]
[b]{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}:Gender:{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}[/b]
[b]{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}: Band Position:{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}[/b]
[b]{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}:Personality:{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}[/b]
[b]{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}:How they came to be in band:{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}[/b]
[b]{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}:Appearance:{[color=darkblue][i]x[/i][/color]}[/b]
(link it please!)

{x}:Gaianame:{x}
{x}:Full Name:{x}
{x}:Nickname:{x} (what they preferred to be called)
{x}:Age:{x}
{x}:Gender:{x}
{x}: Band Position:{x}
{x} razz ersonality:{x}
{x}:How they came to be in band:{x}
{x}:Appearance:{x}
(link it please!)
Character Slots::::

(Girl)Lead Singer: Elizabeth "Star" McMayer biggrin isires of Death
(Girl)Lead Guitar: Maito "Suke" Sasuke:[ Hey Mr. Wonderful ]
(Guy)Rhythm Guitar: Kaiden Ray "Ki" Harlind:Tora_Yang
(Girl)Bass: Sophia "Dollie" Ramona:Allone
(Guy)Drums:
(Girl)Keyboard:
(Guy)Maneger:
Profiles:

{x}:Gaianame:{x}Disires of Death
{x}:Full Name:{x} Elizabeth McMayer
{x}:Nickname:{x} Star
{x}:Age:{x} 17
{x}:Gender:{x} Female
{x}: Band Position:{x} Lead Singer
{x} razz ersonality:{x} Star is very artistic, and loves to draw. She did all the art for the CD. She hand drew pictures of everyone, and ripped them up, then placed them together in peices to make one single body. One single person. The way the band should be. She strives to be the best she can be, and strives to keep everything in check. She takes the band seriously, but she wants to have fun too.
{x}:How they came to be in band:{x} She started it!
{x}:Appearance:{x} Love is the new hate.

{x}:Gaianame:{x} [ Hey Mr. Wonderful ]
{x}:Full Name:{x} Maito Sasuke
{x}:Nickname:{x} Suke
{x}:Age:{x} 16
{x}: Band Position:{x} Lead Guitar
{x} razz ersonality:{x} Suke takes people very seriously. She can take a joke, but if you exaggerate, she'll really believe you. She's usually very kind and hyper, and likes to goof around herself. While playing the guitar, she gets quite into it. She loves what she does and always will.
{x}:How they came to be in band:{x} -cough- she was good friends with the lead singer? -cough-
{x}:Appearance:{x} Suke-chan really likes leg-warmers!
(The second one is just for clothes)

{x}:Gaianame:{x} Tora_Yang
{x}:Full Name:{x} Kiaden Ray Harlind
{x}:Nickname:{x} Ki
{x}:Age:{x} 17
{x}:Gender:{x} male
{x}: Band Position:{x} Rhythm Guitarist
{x} razz ersonality:{x} He's the cute shy guy that you always find in the back of the classroom that's friendly but always 'cute' but never 'hot'. He's friends with girls, mostly. He's not sporty, more of a closet gamer. He doesn't know that many games, but when he plays he goes on for days. He talks a lot but doesn't say anything: ie, you can listen to him forever but not really know anything about him. He seems open but in fact is really afraid of opening up to people. Bit of a flirt, but he's never had a girlfriend
{x}:How they came to be in band: {x} He was playing with a band that was doing its last show when THIS band was first formed, someone saw him playing.
{x}:Appearance:{x} 5' 7", lanky, boyish, green-brown eyes, dark brown, almost black hair. His clothes is generally dark, loose pants and tight shirts. Recently he's gotten to wearing eyeliner a lot. Most of his female friends like him, but guys tend to bully him for it. >_>;

{x}:Gaianame:{x} Allone
{x}:Full Name:{x} Sophia Ramona
{x}:Nickname:{x} Dollie
{x}:Age:{x} 16 (almost 17)
{x}: Band Position:{x} Bass Guitar
{x} razz ersonality:{x} She can be very moody and sarcastic a lot. She loves to tease the other members of the band and can be wild. Dollie sings harmonies with Star because she’s a decent singer. Even though she doesn’t show it, she’s a hopeless romantic and a daydreamer.
{x}:How they came to be in band:{x} She was one of Star’s childhood friends. Dollie took up bass guitar as soon as her dad agreed to teach her. Star began to notice Dollie’s talent when they had parties and such.
{x}:Appearance:{x} Not trusted
woot! We have our first guy member!! Everyone cheer!
so everyone rejoice?
alright then no one rejoice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas