[ d i c t i o n a r y ]

Y / H / Y - Yaoi, Hetero, Yuri
Yaoi - Male on Male
Hetero - Male on Female
Yuri - Female on Female
1 x 1 - A private roleplay, Involving only 2 people
I P C - Ignore Post Count

User Image

To get 100 gold, PM me to roleplay. After your fifth post, you will get your donation(if you remind me!!).

I am very literate, but will role-play with anyone semi-lit or over. I can easily adapt to you preferred style of role-play.

I only do Yaoi, no Hetero unless I can play the female.

I am Seke!

I can play more then one character.

I have no rateing! I will play as high a rateing as you'd like, as well as as low of one....

scream But I WILL not do smut. If their is sex, It will be tastefull, artistic, and there will be NO indetailed descriptions. scream

Romance is in my role-plays. Only a few plots will I do instant love (or love already present.) Otherwise, I do not like insta love.

I do not have a posting size limit! As stated above, I will play with semi-lit or over! But that does not mean you cannot TRY. The more YOU give, the more I give! You post one sentence, you get one sentence. You post 5 Paragraphs, you get 5 paragraphs!

You first post though... That should always be your most detailed... describe your character!

If you choose the plot, you start. Rarely will I start if you choose the plot. If I choose the plot, I start.

I prefer e-mail, or PM.

AIM: demvaria
Yahoo: shantelsanptaniya
MSN: esachasa@netscape.net

E-mail - sylielle@gmail.com

Please read the following.

User Image____________[ c o n t e n t s ]

____________Post one - What I like
____________Post two - Plots
____________Post three - Book Chapters
____________Post four - Link list

____________[ r u l e s ]

____________No god moding
____________Don't bend the rules of what I lay out.

____________[ k e y ]

____________ heart - Rateing of 1-3... 1 is ok, 3 is PLAY NOW!
____________ sweatdrop - I don't really want to do this...
____________Crossed out - Overload...

____________[ g e n r e s ]

____________Anime

____________Naruto [See following post]
____________ heart heart heart
____________Aa! Megami Sama! [Ah! My Goddess!]
____________ heart
____________Blood
____________ heart

____________Books -
____________All Rated
____________I will either play an OC or IC... Whichever you prefer

____________ Dead Witch Walking - by Kim Harrison [See third post for first chapter of book.]
____________ Anita Blake - by Laurell K. Hamilton [See third post for first chapter of first book.]
____________ Meredith Gentry - by Laurell K. Hamilton [See third post for first chapter of first book.]
____________ Kushiel - By Jacqueline Carey [See third post for first chapter of first book.]
____________ Dark Hunter - By Sherrilyn Kenyon [See third post for first chapter of first book]

____________ If the book is listed.... I can e-mail you the whole book in E-book format if you ask.

____________ Other Genre's

____________ Teacher x Student
____________ heart
____________ Fantasy
____________ heart
____________ Angel x Demon
____________ heart
____________ Vampire
____________ heart
____________ High School
____________ heart
____________ College
____________ heart
____________ Other plots [See following post]

____________ Feel free to ask me questions or ask for a different type of role-play not listed here.

User Image
Say goodnight and go....

[ p l o t s ]

Naruto Role-play

Sasuke has become Orochimaru's... But he longs to be elsewhere. With grim determination, he sets out to find and conquer his brother with the seal to help make him even stronger then he was before.

~~

Russian Mafia

You’re in debt to the locals of this Russian community, mainly the high rollers who can get anything they please with a bit of force. I'm your friend, and we've been in a secret relationship for some years now and live together, hundreds of miles away from our native country [you may pick]. Every time those men come to see you, I get scared- the way they keep throwing glances my way terrifies me. What have you gotten into, and above all... What do they want with me?

~~

A battle between the gods...

The God of light and purity has a hard gaze, accepting few into her domain. The rest are cast away, and taken in by Him- A god of the sensuality and darker pleasures... Blood, teeth, nails... They are all to His tastes. Many though who get accepted into Her domain wish to be free as they find it far too much for them... So when one of Her people flee, running to find solace in the land of her opposer, the two gods clash over the fight for who was to keep the foresaker... The scales are so even as they hang in the balance, whoever gains this last woman would finally have their triumph over the other...

Even gods have to use people.

~~

Slightly Sci-Fi

It's the near future, 2050... Gas prices are so high it's like a chokehold on the world- only the richest of the rich can afford to drive anywhere. The world has reduced it's self down to almost total ruin. We're not the good guys... but we definitely aren’t the bad guys either. We're more a neutral standpoint, to be honest. But bad stuff just seems to keep heading our way since the time three years ago that I met you. Constantly running, we have to work hard just too simply live.

~~

Married to the Mafia

The wealthy but simpleminded heir to a billion-dollar fortune receives his benefits when his businessman father meets a rather nasty fate. He is warned to stay away from areas known for high mobster activity. Of course, one night he went out with his supposed friend, who got him drunk and when he passed out, handed him over to the Mafia. Now, he's being held hostage in the mob boss' home, kept in his room with little social contact with the exception of the mobster's themselves.

Plot edited by me. To veiw the original plot, please visit Isideout Disorder's thread...

~~

Tense Times

Isurian is rich... Powerful.. and Leader of a gang. Moveing from Ireland, He built his buisness in the heart of New York. The onyx colored glass building rose imposingly into the air, and a steady stream of employs filtered through the door at almost all hours of the day. Many people would love to kidnap the man... Ransom him.. get the big bucks- But when a man hasn't been seen since the building of his skyscraper, It's a bit hard to complete. The only people to ever lay eyes on the powerful leader seems to be his assistant, and his great-great-great grandson. [Either of these characters will be kidnapped and ransomed, or whatever you would like to do with them... But I warn you, both are dangerous. Both are always armed, and both have no qualms with death.]

~~

Silent Anger

When Isurian is angry, people tend to die. After a particularly angry meeting with the man, an assassin is sent after Keith. Isurian is not mortal, nor immortal it seems… but to our deepest regrets, He wants to see Keith sprawled bloody and dead over the pavement.

[You will be taking the roll of the assassin, I will be playing Keith. Isurian is usually a silent background figure throughout the role-play… This can be Intense and romantic… as rough or as sweet as you would like to make it. Also, this can be modern or scifi. ]

....Say goodnight and go
[ b o o k c h a p t e r s ]

DEAD WITCH WALKING
By
Kim Harrison

Back Cover reads-

"Your death is going to be a pleasure for both of us, Rachel Mariana Morgan. Such a twisted way to die—in pleasure."

The air blurred before me, and I staggered as I realized the thing had changed again, now into a tall, sophisticated young man dressed in a formal frock and coat. Was it a vamp? A really old vampire?
"Perhaps you're afraid of pain?" the vision of an elegant man said, its accent now proper enough for even Professor Henry Higgins. Grinning, it picked me up and threw me across the room.
My back hit the cabinet with enough force to knock the air from me. The clatter of my knife on the floor was loud as my fingers lost their grip. Struggling to breathe, I slid down the broken cabinet and was helpless as the thing lifted me by my dress front.
"What are you?" I rasped.
It smiled. "Whatever scares you."

First Chapter

MERRIDETH GENTRY
Book one - A Kiss Of Shadows
By
Laurell K. Hamilton

First Chapter

ANITA BLAKE
Book one- Guilty Pleasure
By
Laurell K. Hamilton

First Chapter

DARK HUNTER
Book one - Fantasy Lover
By
Sherrilyn Kenyon

Prolouge-

Possessed of supreme strength and of unrivaled courage, he was blessed by the gods, feared by mortals, and desired by all women who saw him. He was a man who knew no law, respected no quarter.

His skill in battle and his superior intellect rivaled the very names of Achilles, Odysseus, and Heracles, and 'twas written that not even the mighty Ares himself could ever defeat him in arms.

As if the gift of the mighty War God wasn't enough, 'twas also said that on his birth, the goddess Aphrodite kissed his cheek, and secured his place forever in mortal memory.

Blessed by Aphrodite's divine touch, he grew into such a man that no woman could deny him her body. For when it came to the Art of Love, he knew no equal, his stamina far beyond that of any mere mortal man. His desires hot and wild, he could never be tamed.

Or denied.

Golden in skin and hair, and flashing the eyes of a warrior, 'twas said his presence alone was oft enough to satisfy women, and once touched by his hand they would become blinded by pleasure.

None could stand against his charm.

And so out of jealousy came a curse to endure. One that can never be broken.

Like poor Tantalus, 'tis his plight to forever seek his satisfaction, and never fulfill it. To yearn for his summoner's touch and to bring about her complete and utter pleasure and satiation.

From full moon to full moon, he will lie with her, make love to her, until he is again forced from this world.

But beware, for once his touch is felt, it is branded into his lover's memory. No other man shall ever satisfy her again. Because no mere mortal male can compare to a man of such beauty. Such heat. Such intrepid sensuality.

Behold the cursed.

Julian of Macedon.

Hold him to your breast and call for him three times on the wings of midnight under the weight of a full moon's light. He will come to you then, and until the next full moon cycle, his body will be yours to command.

His only goal will be to please you, to serve you.

To savor you.

In his arms, you will learn true paradise.

First Chapter

KUSHIELS LEGACY
Book one - Kushiels Dart
By
Jacqueline Carey

First Chapter
....Bump

Bump....
....Bump

Bump....
You know, in most words in the English language, you drop the 'e' and add an "ing" ... like "making" not "makeing" and "rating" not "rateing" ... etc. XD
Kawaguchi Azami
You know, in most words in the English language, you drop the 'e' and add an "ing" ... like "making" not "makeing" and "rating" not "rateing" ... etc. XD
....Bump

*laughs* I know, my spelling isn't the best though *Is American.*
Bump....
....Bump

Bump....
Bumps for Luck!

Love,
Kisses
....Bump

Bump....
....Bump

Bump....