Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Tricky Explorer

User Image

Now that I've captured your attention, my pretties
I'm looking for a Supernatural roleplay.
I got really sick of searching around by myself, and getting ignored when I did find people who had listed Supernatural, or getting SUPER excited and finish planning, only to have someone stop responding to the PM when I ask who wants to make the thread. So! I decided to make another one of these. And pretty this time, too! Cas takes care of that all by himself, no?

Basics about me;
I don't believe in the definition of 'Literate' that Gaia's made up. I only used it for the sake of attracting the right people. I passed a literacy test in grade ten, and I can say that, according to the Government of Canada, that I am literate. That doesn't tell you how much or how well I can write, does it? No. No it does not.
So, I post 2-5 paragraphs average. I adjust to how my partner roleplays, I can do more or less. I try to mirror. I don't care as long as I have something to work with and I can understand what you're writing. In short, give me a number, not a label. If you want samples, just ask. I've been roleplaying since 2007 if it matters to anyone.

I play male and female characters. I prefer CanonxOC. I double. I would appreciate if you double. Especially if you ask me to play a Canon for you. Doesn't even have to be in the same roleplay, we can break it up. And don't come to me saying you only play females and thus demand I play a male, because I won't respond to you.

I ONLY do threads. No IM's, PM's, Emails, Off-site. Anything I missed. Just no.

I reply at my earliest convenience. Please don't pester me constantly to see 'how it's coming' because that makes me want to write it less and you'll find yourself without a partner fast. I'm that type of person.

I've been making an effort not to ditch people without warning, but sometimes it happens. Because I hate being the b***h who ended the roleplay. I'm a chicken. PM me if you think something's wrong.

PM me if you're interested. The notices don't always tell me if someone replied. PLEASE if you're going to PM me, be 100% sure you want to roleplay. I hate getting all excited only to have my potential partner stop replying to the PM's halfway through the planning process or after it's complete.

Limits: My limits are your limits. I can fade to black if you want, or, I'm not too proud to say that i enjoy writing/reading smut every now and then. Because I'm a perv ;D
Just not in the thread. We can discuss our options when it comes to it.

I'm up-to-date!

I want to try something set in Purgatory. With Dean and Cas.

Pairings time!

Currently, I'm only looking for Canon x OC

bolded is the character I would PREFER to play.
Italics means I can do either.
Roles can be changed.

Pairings;
Dean x OC
Sam x OC

Soulless!Sam x OC
Adam x OC
Castiel x OC

Lucifer x OC
Gabriel x OC
Micheal x OC

Ruby 1 x OC