Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you PM?

I'm a guy and I will 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
nope 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
1 2 >

A lost memory, that’s all she was. Her friends no longer spoke to her, they seemed to ignore her and only asked her for money. She of course couldn't do much about that, but it hurt her, it always head now that she thought about it and realized all of this. Infact, it pissed her off...Really pissed her off. And as of late she had begun to have quite a shorter temper.

Normally she was a kind girl, relaxed and easy going. People said she had a nice personality, being such a sensitive thing; she rubbed her eyes slightly and glanced away to the streets of the city. Her hand against her cell phone as she was dressed in jeans. Her shirt was white and a jean jacket was comfortably over her lean shoulders. Her nearly 5'10 body moving on with sad elegance, walking. Wavy red hairs hanging about her shoulders, the night breeze whisking it out of her face as she took in a sharp breathe. Dark brown eyes staring at the ground emotionlessly. Nothing she could do really.

Her body moved in silence and she blinked at the dark sky. She continued to pad onwards, stopping as the young women appeared suddenly from the apartment. Sandra didn’t pay much mind; she just blinked, staring at the ground. She was used to getting in peoples business, she just wasn't sure if she'd tried to again.

Her dark eyes glanced at you, watching you as you entered. A faint, sad little smile spread onto her lips as she nodded her head politely. "Hello there." Her voice soft, nearly at a whisper as she speaks to you. "Its nice to have someone visit for one. And I welcome you into this lost mind...." With that she drifts away

When I say literate, I mean it. I liked it if the last you posted was a PARAGRAPH at the very least. Two paragraphs are just perfect. I like literate ness right now, so please do that. It would be really helpful. I don't have much to say right now. But literate rules apply. I only role-play with guys. I can role-play Yaoi (I'm actually in the mood for that) but Het is much better with me. Here is what I do :
heart = Would love to rp
3nodding = Why not? Sure
sweatdrop = Convince me with a plot or idea
talk2hand = Forget it
exclaim = Idea

Modern Fantasy - 3nodding
Medieval Fantasy - sweatdrop
Future Fantasy - 3nodding exclaim
Neko x Human - heart
Neko x Neko - heart
Boarding highschool/college - 3nodding
Pirate - 3nodding
Slave - talk2hand
Demon x Human - exclaim heart
Humans that turn into angel x demon - exclaim heart
Patient x Doctor- 3nodding
Boss x Employee- 3nodding

Plot/idea: I'd like to do one idea where I play as your average highschool girl. But one day, she finds a mirror in the attic of her house and when it breaks. A Medieval young man comes out of the mirror. Romance is obviously involved. We can probably knock out the kinks on PMs.

Another is where you might play as a wolf demon that has been put into what was thought as a eternal sleep. But during camp, she comes and finds the cave where he has been. He wakes as she breaks the priest spell of keeping him confined. And she helps him restore his strength. The wolf demon falling for her...

Thats it...

Thats all for now, BUT you are not restricted to just these few to choose from!!!
If you've read all of this then include domokun somewhere in your PM

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces