Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold?

Gold. 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 >

Shotgun Sallie

Welp. If you want to have something with your character and mine (Anita), we could have it work where she hired him for his hacking abilities for some information collection (because she's not a techie but more a shrewd "businesswoman" who sells information that she's obtained in some fashion or form to companies). That's actually her "connection" to Danish, why she'd be after what he has (also because he swindled her).

Dunno, just a suggestion. 4laugh

Hmmm...Anita and Noise is a hard one. In the end Noise is always on a search for interesting people, mundane things that don't give pleasure in some form bore him. He would accept her contract, especially if she's honest with him and tells him The Danish stole from her, but she might have to put up with him trying to prod her to do what would be considered out of character things.

Would she have hired the pet-hacker pre montreal in preparation or post landing knowing that the scope of talent would be far greater? If it's post we could make the hiring in RP.

Kirula Xeria

I like the idea of maybe slight interference on a few smaller jobs than majorly screwing up a bigger job.

Czar Doubtful

What were you thinking between Noise and The Colonel? Maybe a bit of casual friendship is in order? Noise would be a fan of his almost grandiose philosophical statements even if he didn't agree with them.

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Siliuse of Blades

I like the idea of maybe slight interference on a few smaller jobs than majorly screwing up a bigger job.

Alright, we'd probably have to figure out what those jobs were so I actually have something to reference...xD

Wicked Demigod

Siliuse of Blades
Shotgun Sallie

Welp. If you want to have something with your character and mine (Anita), we could have it work where she hired him for his hacking abilities for some information collection (because she's not a techie but more a shrewd "businesswoman" who sells information that she's obtained in some fashion or form to companies). That's actually her "connection" to Danish, why she'd be after what he has (also because he swindled her).

Dunno, just a suggestion. 4laugh

Hmmm...Anita and Noise is a hard one. In the end Noise is always on a search for interesting people, mundane things that don't give pleasure in some form bore him. He would accept her contract, especially if she's honest with him and tells him The Danish stole from her, but she might have to put up with him trying to prod her to do what would be considered out of character things.

Would she have hired the pet-hacker pre montreal in preparation or post landing knowing that the scope of talent would be far greater? If it's post we could make the hiring in RP.

Well Anita would need a hacker in order to access the information Danish has in the first place. So it could work that perhaps she contacted him preMontreal, but they don't necessarily meet until Montreal. So maybe he's not officially hired until she meets him or something?
Well Anita has a slightly shorter fuse, so it could be a bit interesting if he's prodding her to do things.

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-looks at my avvie-

...oh s**t I did it again. Maybe.

-flees-

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Czar Doubtful
Kirula Xeria

screeches
            I will do a bioshock roleplay yes
            yesssss
            PM me with the plot you had in mind pls
            we'll work something out C&

Still waiting to hear back from you about this thing right here, btw.
Kirula Xeria

The small ones can be anything really, the more varied the better to sort of make it look like he WAS targeting her when he really wasn't. Maybe for the big job she was hired to reinforce a corporation's new defense system but before she got a good chance to look at it Noise tore it all down after hearing a rumor that their system was really advanced.

Shotgun Sallie

I like it, the best of both worlds. Wanna roll with it? xD

By the way, here's my profile if anyone wants a peak for a better idea of Noise. For those people who weren't already stalking it =P

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Siliuse of Blades
Kirula Xeria

The small ones can be anything really, the more varied the better to sort of make it look like he WAS targeting her when he really wasn't. Maybe for the big job she was hired to reinforce a corporation's new defense system but before she got a good chance to look at it Noise tore it all down after hearing a rumor that their system was really advanced.

Shotgun Sallie

By the way, here's my profile if anyone wants a peak for a better idea of Noise. For those people who weren't already stalking it =P

The smaller stuff is tough if it wasn't security related, it could have been a few different websites or systems she worked on for completely separate groups or industries. It could have been a number of small jobs before one bigger job which would have COMPLETELY pissed her off.

Wicked Demigod

Siliuse of Blades

Shotgun Sallie

Sure, it works for me. I think it could be interesting. c:
I shall take a peak at it.
Shotgun Sallie

Enjoy~~

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Siliuse of Blades
Shotgun Sallie

Enjoy~~

I wonder if Candice might be convinced to help Noise out if she knew his reasons for being in Montreal. Assuming of course they interact at all/he'd even want help.

Thieving Genius

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Megathread 100
Czar Doubtful

happy birthday!

no worries, hun
i'll just be here
patiently awaiting damien's response uwu'''
pls hurry back </333

; A;
I'm sorry I've been away so much!
Honestly, I wasn't expecting to be so busy
But, I have been working on that post
in what little downtime I have.

I know exactly what to put
Just gotta write it down....

Thieving Genius

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Megathread 100
A POST.
THE POST.
IT'S THERE.
FINALLY.

I apologize if it's incredibly blah
but at the very least, it had to be posted!

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Man, Candice feels so plain in comparison to everyone else. gonk I'm trying to think of ways for her to interact but she just doesn't seem likely to draw the attention of most of the other characters unless it's in person...her online presence just isn't that showy outside of her business.

Thieving Genius

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Megathread 100
Kirula Xeria
Man, Candice feels so plain in comparison to everyone else. gonk I'm trying to think of ways for her to interact but she just doesn't seem likely to draw the attention of most of the other characters unless it's in person...her online presence just isn't that showy outside of her business.

I think that's one of her most flattering traits, actually.
Being plain isn't necessarily bad
especially when you don't want to draw suspicion.
It's like, the perfect disguise.

Hmm, but I can see how it would make it hard to interact.
Damian almost has to interact via online
until he meets someone in person
because he's a suit. :/
It's not exactly common for a cop and a criminal
to just hang out casually.

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oathkeeper_Hikaru
Kirula Xeria

I think that's one of her most flattering traits, actually.
Being plain isn't necessarily bad
especially when you don't want to draw suspicion.
It's like, the perfect disguise.

Hmm, but I can see how it would make it hard to interact.
Damian almost has to interact via online
until he meets someone in person
because he's a suit. :/
It's not exactly common for a cop and a criminal to just hang out casually.

Yeah. :/ i don't dislike it as a character trait, it's just making my life a little tricky in terms of what the heck i do with her right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff