Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested?

Yes! : D 0.84210526315789 84.2% [ 16 ]
Not really : / 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Shirtless Lunatic

User Image

i KEE P x you in :the darkyou know they: allPRETEND( keep you inthe dark and so it all began )
                                      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ send in your skeletons sing as their bodies go marching in againi
                                      xx The need you buried deep; The secrets that you keep are ever ready; Are you ready? I'm finished making sense Done pleading ignorance That whole defense
                                      i The need you buried deep; The secrets that you keep are ever ready; Are you ready? I'm finished making sense Done pleading ignorance That whole defense

iixix WHAT (IF I SAy) I ' L L NEVERiSURRENDER ? i
                                      ██████████████████████████████████████████

( PLOT )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For generations, the five great nations used the service of ninja located within their borders to fight their petty
                                          wars. Over time, these clans and individuals grew to become their own people, forming their own towns and
                                          villages, and centering themselves in their singular mighty hidden village. Although still bought and guided by
                                          feudal lords as they once did, these ninja grew to create their own laws and codes, carried their own secrets.
                                          They formed bonds with some, became foes with others when only five major nations remained. Occasionally,
                                          they war, but at times of great peace, they band together to show off the strengths of each village while
                                          initiating their younger members into the higher branches of their ninja governments.

These are called the chunin examinations, and they are as much each village posturing as they are important
                                          milestones in a young ninjas life.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Lunatic

THE POST CHERRY IS MINE JERKS! D<

Shirtless Lunatic

I probably started post a bit early but ******** it

Shirtless Lunatic

Now to sit here alone spamming anime gifs

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

The OOC forum sure does move fast

User Image

Shirtless Lunatic

Mikakkunin gifs are hard to come by o-o

Shirtless Lunatic

I'm all alone....
no one here beside me.....

MY TROUBLES HAVE ALL GONE!
there's no one here to de-riiiight me

BUT YOU GOTTA HAVE FRIIIIIIIIENDS!

The Squadfather's Significant Otter

Out of curiosity, was your username once Namine? |D

Shirtless Lunatic

Kimatress

Eheheheheheh
No ;3;
I was in that exact rp though
annnnnnnnnd well

Let's just say said rp was sublime and I decided to admin it my way once namine seemed to fall off the face of the earth.

Honestly i hope no one minds me snagging most of the information. Becuase serious that s**t was the best omg -sobbu-

I'm not a theif I swear ;A;

The Squadfather's Significant Otter

ll squabs -- M C G E E

Oh, no worries! I was in several of the incarnations as well, I was just curious, haha c: Well, good luck!

Shirtless Lunatic

Kimatress

Yeah nice seeing you again
kinda wish i could have stuck around for more but apparently i wasn't invited when they went through everything ;A;

Shirtless Lunatic

AAAAND i'm along again -sigh

Bashful Noob

joining >3>

Shirtless Lunatic

BirdClan

PLEASE DO! <3

Bear

this has revived again? wooooah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items