Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fashionable Genius

@Saraih; I'll keep the coffee pot warm -.o

@Cocola; Well, it would make for an interesting intro for Mitch, I suppose...

@Saebel; o.o please dont molest me...

JK JK!

Anywho, got about eight hours before I pass out again (it's 4PM over here on Okinawa) so I'd like to get a little action going before my... ten minute power nap at midnight -.-

Dangerous Lunatic

Announcement
Hey guys, the new graphics are done, plus we have two new mods. Please go check out the page, as some things have changed. If you have any questions PM me c:

1,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Just an idea. Of course you by no means have to. I know I was ganna bug someone sooner or later. P: I need meh girl to start interacting with people. I mean social butterfly don't keep to themselves which is what she is.

Fashionable Genius

No, no, it's a good idea... just wondering what might happen, considering Mitch is the ~literal~ punching bag of Cheveyo >.> and running into one pack member always means another is closeby, usually

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

Ghostie;; emotion_dowant
I'll probably get her posted for tonight, but I dunno if it's gonna be before you pass out. ;[

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

1,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
GhostScope
No, no, it's a good idea... just wondering what might happen, considering Mitch is the ~literal~ punching bag of Cheveyo >.> and running into one pack member always means another is closeby, usually

Well aside from Sam I believe Mai is in the kitchen from when last she posted and the beta is also in the kitchen. But Mitch would never have to worry about Sam hitting him in anger even if he is the punching bag. She only give out "love pinches" when someone bothers her. But I mean unles you give Sam a reason not to trust you, she wont do any thing to you in a mean or hateful manner.

1,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
@gawdz0rz

i waffles gifs and all....but the whole middle finger thing is kinda getting old even if it is batman.
if possible could you please post something other than a gif giving someone the middle finger?

Dangerous Lunatic

On a side note, Perfect Insanity as been removed.

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Loiterer

Im having so much fun with this teasing relationship between Seunghyun and Felice.
And its even better because I got Life to come into the kpop world. >BD

1,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Breathe Disaster

If it's okay to ask why was he removed? I though he only had one strike? And what are we going to do with his character?

Dangerous Lunatic

Cocola_Meso
Breathe Disaster

If it's okay to ask why was he removed? I though he only had one strike? And what are we going to do with his character?

Things occurred out of this form, and he accused some people of things that.. didn't really make sense. An outburst. He did apologize though, but he reached the two strikes. I won't give in on that (trying to tell myself not to). His character.. well, we will pretend he never existed, but for your post keep it that way, cause it'll be good for a plot im going to be working on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff