Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
DJ Double B
Is there any kind of class schedule we're going by?
Or are we just throwing people into whatever class?
I plan to post tonight for marcel-laurent
Sorry again for the delay

Whatever class you want

Ahoy-Jess

Alrighty hun, thanks for letting me know

Colorful Cultist

Dis Gun Be Gud
DJ Double B
Is there any kind of class schedule we're going by?
Or are we just throwing people into whatever class?
I plan to post tonight for marcel-laurent
Sorry again for the delay

Whatever class you want

Ahoy-Jess

Alrighty hun, thanks for letting me know

Alright thanks!

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
New Character Alert! New Character Alert! wahmbulance

Hello everyone! I would like to welcome to the stage, Michael Lee Roberts!

He is apart of the easy goers Clique but he gets along with just about everyone.

User Image

If you would like to plot with Michael, Luke, or Iris just quote me! : ]

Colorful Cultist

emo_hinata987

We might've plotted before, have we?
I play Marcel-Laurent

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DJ Double B

I don't think we have plotted, here's a little bit about my characters:

Iris is a bit of a free spirit, she's confident in herself and her looks and enjoys her hobby of pole dancing. Though she is quiet in class and has a hard time making friends so therefore she was placed in the Outcast Clique. She's almost always smiling, though she has a habit of getting herself into embarrassing situations.

Luke is all about music, it's his life and passion. When he isn't fiddling around on his guitar or writing down new song lyrics in his song journal, he tutors math and works hard in school. He is a bit of a party guy though, he enjoys a good Friday night at a house party.

Michael
is one of the chillest dudes on the planet. He just kind of lazies around and lets life flow. He doesn't care all that much about school. He gets along with just about everyone and he has a part time job at a cafe. He can also play guitar but he doesn't plan on making a living out of it. However Michael does have a bad habit of hooking up with a lot of different girls, he doesn't really believe that much in love. At least not at the moment anyway.

Beloved Fatcat

I apologize for my slight absence. I needed to go on a spiritual journey to align my chakras. They were all out of whack.

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
emo_hinata987

hi just saw about your new character would you like to plot with him and Ava ?

Colorful Cultist

emo_hinata987

I feel through guitar, Marcel-Laurent could get along pretty decently with Luke and Michael, especially Luke if they're both at the parties and whatnot.

Marcel has only been around since the Spring, so he can sorta relate about being the new guy around here with Iris. Dunno how much they'd see each other though, unless you had an idea for that

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DJ Double B

Luke and Marcel-Laurent would probably be better friends because they both like parties. They probably met at one then saw each other at school and became friends.

Michael is the kind of guy to either be smoking in the back room at a party or dancing like an idiot in the middle of it. He has no in between haha

Iris probably wouldn't be his friends because his with the populars, not that they wouldn't get along or she wouldn't like him just that her being an outcast and all she probably wouldn't be accepted by his other friends.

Ahoy-Jess

We can plot with Michael and Ava.

I can see them being friends, Michael is more on the lazy side though. He would chill with her but probably wouldn't do anything super rebel-y.

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
emo_hinata987

yeah i see that happening she might find him rather attractive and may form a crush on him at some point, but they would probably hang out and maybe party

Colorful Cultist

emo_hinata987"[/quote]
Yeah that all sounds go
er550kzz:0="emo_hinata987"[/quote]
Yeah that all sounds good (:

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ahoy-Jess

I could see her dragging him to a party. He would probably whine a little bit but than just go along with it because he rather just go with the flow than start a argument. She can form a crush on him but should be aware his a bit of a man-whore. It might take some time for him to reciprocate the feelings.

Colorful Cultist

General Plotting Post

Hey so I play Marcel-Laurent Blanc, a popular who moved to the U.S. back in the Spring or so
I realized I don't really have any enemies or love interests plotted out for him
And I'm really interested in those, especially the former
As enemies make the world go round

Sooo if anyone is interested in plotting anything, especially enemies or general dislike or weird awkward love triangles or secret relationships/hook-ups, come talk to me I guess xD

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
emo_hinata987
well its a good thing shes persistent. She will try he best to get Michael to notice her

Hocchikisu's Wife

Lonely Sex Symbol

Hi everyone!
I'm playing Faith the female jock, Johnathan the stuttering brain, and Elizabeth the bad mouthing rebel.

Anyone want to plot???

Here are some links to their profiles till they get approved (I might alter Elizabeth's bio a bit)
Faith [link] || Johnathan [link] || Elizabeth [link]

-----

DJ Double B

Hey, As for love interests I gave Faith a total school girl crush on him! I already have awkward and humiliating scenes planned out for her to in regards to romance. Ha ha

And if you want, Elizabeth is up to be everyone's enemy. So she would happily be mean to Marcel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff