Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well Korra has wrapped up it's third book and I don't feel I'm reaching too far by saying in the fourth and final book we need to deal with a very sad and downtrodden Avatar. After all she allowed herself to be captured so easily [repeatedly] and all her head on decisions were met with failure. I can foresee that while Korra who was born for greatness struggles to regain her confidence she will find it hard to relate to her friends. Asami leading her empire, Bolin returning to 'movers' and Mako's rise in the ranks as a officer of the law.

For this I'm seeking to play a bender who meets her, one who has very little idea who she is. And even when he finds out shows her no respect. Romance is not a requirement for this, but I like the idea of someone who cares little what Korra 'is' but rather 'who' she is and could be. A teacher/ student kind of scenario. I'm also willing to leave the Korra world and do OC. I just want my partner to play the avatar.

-

Well I am excited for World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, these characters that were imagined almost twenty years ago with the original Warcraft: Orc's Vs Humans are coming back to life. I like the idea of simply adventuring into the world and dealing with Orc Supremacy and being the vanguard to halt the Iron Horde. I have a few characters and I can choose from and again romance is not needed but I like the idea of playing a person from Azeroth and uniting with a Orc or Space Goat to try and bring some type of peace. We can discuss this if you are into the lore like me! <3

-

Also interested in something with She-Hulk if someone knows how to play that jam.

[NOTE!: I will do romance but it is not needed.]

I'm online!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas