Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Lucunda Somina
Fujiwara-Sai_V2
Nice! Congrats! I am looking forward to or first mock battle. Comparing our gems means it should be very interesting, lol.

^_^ Thank you, it still hasn't hit me just yet but I'm fairly excited about it. Lol oooh yes, I can't wait either! Hopefully I can make it both serious and humorously entertaining. I'm just wondering how it will all turn out lol.

I can just see you noticing me first, and just jumping at me, or however you'd attack, and then we'd just go at it, me not recognizing you at first most likely unti you used one of your gems or said or did something that triggered my memory.
Though I dont think I am going to exactly win, lol.

Gracious Gatekeeper

Fujiwara-Sai_V2
Lucunda Somina
Fujiwara-Sai_V2
Nice! Congrats! I am looking forward to or first mock battle. Comparing our gems means it should be very interesting, lol.

^_^ Thank you, it still hasn't hit me just yet but I'm fairly excited about it. Lol oooh yes, I can't wait either! Hopefully I can make it both serious and humorously entertaining. I'm just wondering how it will all turn out lol.

I can just see you noticing me first, and just jumping at me, or however you'd attack, and then we'd just go at it, me not recognizing you at first most likely unti you used one of your gems or said or did something that triggered my memory.

Awwww where's the fun in that! Have some more faith in yourself. No one ever knows the outcome to anything until they decide that it's over, so you never know. -Smiles- some creative thinking and you could just possibly make it out with a victory -gently ruffles your hair-

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Lucunda Somina
Fujiwara-Sai_V2
Lucunda Somina
Fujiwara-Sai_V2

Awwww where's the fun in that! Have some more faith in yourself. No one ever knows the outcome to anything until they decide that it's over, so you never know some creative thinking and you could just possibly make it out with a victory.

I know, I have been planning since you mentioned it.
It will probably be decided by area and ingenuity.
So we'll see.
3nodding

Dapper Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Princess Luna is now a demi-ruler?

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Hm I am stumped at what to do with Nyx right now.....it's not as fun to rp alone

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
rionkybikun
Hm I am stumped at what to do with Nyx right now.....it's not as fun to rp alone
I know how you feel. I am waiting for more people to post so I might find something else to do than just wander aimlessly.

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Hmm you need help finding some?

Desirable Lunatic

-Will bomb out a post tonight that EVERYONE needs to read-
I will post what paragraph to read (for those who skip posts)

It will deal with the first plot event.

Gracious Gatekeeper

Fujiwara-Sai_V2
rionkybikun
I know how you feel. I am waiting for more people to post so I might find something else to do than just wander aimlessly.

I'm sorry I haven't posted as Mikaela yet, I've just been waiting for Mikey's post to then post again as her >.<

Desirable Lunatic

Alright. My post is up

I have bolded the paragrpah which everyone needs to read

For those you are blind

It is the second post down (going by the second picture/or red color font)

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Oh Princess Lulu! here's a masquerade and we seem to be the only Oseshi characters. What do yo think? Should I possibly be going to Mantius first to get to the masquerade in advance, to scope it ot and see if it's a trap? Seeing as I planned on going to Mantius first?

Timid Sex Symbol

I will post after work today. Also is the ball only for the royals or can the civilians come as well?

Timid Sex Symbol

Fujiwara-Sai_V2
Oh Princess Lulu! here's a masquerade and we seem to be the only Oseshi characters. What do yo think? Should I possibly be going to Mantius first to get to the masquerade in advance, to scope it ot and see if it's a trap? Seeing as I planned on going to Mantius first?

Yes that is a wonderful idea. I will show up later when I am able to post and not at work. So go ahead and make your post and I will join in as soon as I get there

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
salix213
Fujiwara-Sai_V2

Yes that is a wonderful idea. I will show up later when I am able to post and not at work. So go ahead and make your post and I will join in as soon as I get there

Lol, alright. I'm kind of suck in Aronium, getting close to a dock that will take me there but I am waiting too see if anyone in Aronium stops me, like the Mikeala character, if not I will make sure to jump forward in my post and will be on a boat for mantius,
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces