Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Ladykiller

futilie
Welp my first post, dunno if its alot, I can edit it. hope its good for everyone... I feel like it was better than yesterday's draft. I feel proud. Sorry for the... energy a few hours ago, I was having fun...

posting in OOC when you're drunk is mucho fun! I've done it a few times before lol

Just don't actually post when you're drunk! OMG things go bad then! xD tried that once, never did it again.

Post seems fine to me :3 then again i just woke up so i only skimmed it... i'll read read it later once i've had some coffee.
... I took a gander at it and it looked fine, I think I was past my couldn't use commas drunk, and was prolly sobering up. that is a theory.

Enduring Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
whats with all the guild invitations recently? hehehe
its not like i suddenly materialized on gaia for people to invite me to things.

and id be tempted, but ugh do i hate guild forums for RP'ing.
they're just ever so different from regular forums that all my test thread layout look wonky when i try to move them over.

anyways.

how is everyone today?

Shameless Ladykiller

Matti Jeevas

they're just ever so different from regular forums that all my test thread layout look wonky when i try to move them over.

anyways.

how is everyone today?

haha i know!!!
i like forums better than guilds anyways.
i always forget to check my guilds lol
so much easier to check on forums :3

Im good!
Going to see Paranormal Activity 4 tonight!

Dapper Swapper

Matti Jeevas

anyways.

how is everyone today?

Eeeeeh.
I had a midterm today. Right now I am answering some of the potential questions on the study guide. I feel like an unfocused, unmotivated 'tard. Part of me just wants to leave this school and go to another one, in a new location. I dunno...I'm just feeling a bit discouraged in that department.
In other news, I am seeing 1932 Frankenstein in theatres. I'm really excited.
Thinking of posting again for Octavia somewhere...though I'm not sure who I should talk to. I realized that there are only 3 people posting for the Silverbloods. o: Dat cray.
I'm hoping to recruit some more roleplayers to this game. I rather enjoy the pace and the people. I'll work on something.
xoxo

Dapper Swapper

Atrocity

Let us know how it goes, yeah?
:3 -hug-
Sounds like evryone is having fun. I'm stuck at work. So much fun. I think I should invest in another job that consists of a desk and a comuter...

Shameless Ladykiller

i wish i had a job.

being unemployed and needing to pay rent really sucks.

BUT

Paranormal Activity 4 was pretty decent if you enjoyed the other 4. They do something with infrared in this one which is super sweet :3

Its crazy watching these movies cuz i used to have a ghost in my old house that we called Toby, which is the name of the ghost / demon in the PA series.

Gives me the shivers!

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
FLJLDSFJSLKFJ
There was somethin in your HOUSE?!?!?!?
What did it dooooo????? - hides under blankets -
/@ n @
I actually want to start doing paranoral investigations myself. I think it would be fun. And if I'm lucky I'm sure I can have a couple of great stories to tell... also was it as good with the suspense as the other PAs? I heard that it kinda cut off.

Shameless Ladykiller

It was crazy at my old place.
i'm pretty sixth-sense retarded so i didn't get as much as my sister did.
It was just really ******** creepy. Couldnt sit in the house alone for more than a few hours before i got really UUGH just needed to leave it was so creepy. just this horrible feeling creeping in on you.

My sister got weirder things happening to her. Toby was more violent with her. He threw stuff at her sometimes, like the pots in the kitchen.
My sister had a lot os scary things happening to her, even while we were growing up. Her "Imaginary Friends" Were always super creepy and scared her half the time ( Until i sat on him in Pizza Hut and killed him. Poor George Washington :< )

Strange stuff happened to my little brother too. He had an old man that followed him around. the "Bad Man" he called him, and i'm pretty sure it was Toby. He probably followed my sister when we moved out of Dads old house and into my moms house in the next city.
Toby even creeped out my mother. He paced the upstairs from my brothers room and half way through the upstairs living room, so when you were sitting in the living room alone, you could feel him watching you. SOO CREEPY. There was also a younger boy that used to hang out with my brother, Miles used to play with him and talk to him. His closet was a super creepy place, and apparently where Toby and the little boy lived. Toby threw a block at my brothers face and left bruise! Mom was creeped out for a while with the whole thing, but as my bro got older, it was like he stopped being in tune with them and they just went away. Or went dormant or whatever.

CRAZY STUFF
i have other stories but i cant remember them right now
I'm not surprised that your brother started to get less and less attention, aparently we have a higher sixth sense when we are younger. Not sure why, I think its derived from out innocence, that's my opinion, or that since we are young we don't have a strong enough defense agains the ghosts. Either way it sound really interesting.

What bothers me is when spirits that 'attach' themselves with people like your sister. I don't have a theroy so much on that other than they seem to give off a similar wavelength when they were alive...

Ya'll have any thought on this?

Shameless Ladykiller

I dont know. It could be that when a malevolent spirit finds a person that acknowledges them in any way, then need to stay with that person. The need to be acknowledged in some sense drives them to attachment.

But yeah, i believe that about kids and their innocence. The "Realities" of the world dont matter much to children so it makes it easier for Ghost to access them.

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I think that maybe whatever it was demon, spirit, what not, I think maybe it could have
been attached to something your brother or sister
owned or something you guys bought.
My brother had trouble with that kind of stuff at
one point when he, my oldest brother, and
their friend played with a ouija board.
Weird stuff happened. Alarm clocks going off
when they were unplugged, stuff like that.
My dad lived in a bad house growing up too.
But it wasn't so much aggressive stuff.
More like creepy as ********.
I don't understand why people want to mess with that stuff, to be honest. What good comes out of trying to communicate with something like that? Why would you want to talk to something that creeps you out and acts violently? There was a girl at my old church who did voodoo and stuff like that because she was "interested". She started having seizures in front of the whole church and started acting like a snake. She was arching her back and twisting her neck and hissing at people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff