Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Swapper

JohnnyTheDictator
I need a villainous name for a slenderman based character. Any ideas?

Achros Valorian?

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
LOL WAIT A MINUTE..... Did you mean the name of the rp or a character.
- dies of lawls -

Dapper Swapper

I uhhh--
Well I am trying to make a second character, but I can't tell if that's a good idea or a bad idea. o.o
I'm only in this RP, so I think it will be alright. Anyone free for interaction with a curious human once I'm finished with the profile?

Shameless Ladykiller

I might be able to interact with you!
i just dont know yet if Isak will be free D:

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Wait who's posting next? o - o
Just making sure it's not me so that people won't
be stuck waiting due to my cluelessness. <--- made up word? xD

Shameless Ladykiller

How about this as an order:

Isak -> Tera -> Anabelle -> Matt

??

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sounds good to me! xD
I just didn't want to keep anyone waiting or something
if I didn't know. Ya know? Oh geez that sounded more confusing than
I wanted it to. xDDDD

Tipsy Werewolf

Atrocity
How about this as an order:

Isak -> Tera -> Anabelle -> Matt

??

Sounds gooda. I'll be patiently waiting x3

I've got a lot of homework/studying to do tonight, but I should be able to find time to post. I usually get done pretty quick.

Dapper Gaian

Organic Kiss

Spleeee!!! : 3 Thank you! This shall be good xD I'll have to scheme something Ruth will do. To be violent, or non-violent. That is the question...

Tipsy Werewolf

Any one have any tips on how to train this dog 'o mine? I'm about to kill her.

She's a pit mix (I think she has lab and shepherd in her too) and totally stubborn. Doesn't listen to a word I say. She jumps all over me when I go outside, she digs holes all over, chews everything she can get her mouth on and then some, jumps EVERYWHERE when she's inside, constantly climbs on my couch like she's a cat (and she's a 45+lb dog) pees and poops ON MY BED (I've had to relinquish my bed because she destroyed it while I'm gone during the day so I now sleep on the couch). But she's absolutely the sweetest dog in terms of personality. She'd never hurt a fly and she loves attention. But good God, is she wearing me thin. She's my fiancee's dog, so I'm thinking maybe it's separation anxiety topped with the recent move? I don't know. She didn't used to be this bad. But I've had about it. I had to wrestle her and CARRY her inside because she was too wrapped up in barking at this guy picking up branches off my lawn. She's a very awkwardly proportioned 45+lb dog, and I'm a tiny person. It was not fun.

Hunter, my border collie blue heeler mix is amazing. Smart as a whip and listens to every word I say. I've never had a problem with him behavior wise except when he was sick, but that's understandable. But maybe it's the fact she's not really my dog, while Hunter is? I don't know. But I wish she'd behave Dx I have enough to deal with right now.

And before anyone says anything, I do have a kennel for her. It's just not in my possession atm...

Sorry for the uber long rant. I'm just desperate to get her to behave. Maybe I need to call that Cesar Millan guy. LOL.
Wolark
Any one have any tips on how to train this dog 'o mine? I'm about to kill her.

She's a pit mix (I think she has lab and shepherd in her too) and totally stubborn. Doesn't listen to a word I say. She jumps all over me when I go outside, she digs holes all over, chews everything she can get her mouth on and then some, jumps EVERYWHERE when she's inside, constantly climbs on my couch like she's a cat (and she's a 45+lb dog) pees and poops ON MY BED (I've had to relinquish my bed because she destroyed it while I'm gone during the day so I now sleep on the couch). But she's absolutely the sweetest dog in terms of personality. She'd never hurt a fly and she loves attention. But good God, is she wearing me thin. She's my fiancee's dog, so I'm thinking maybe it's separation anxiety topped with the recent move? I don't know. She didn't used to be this bad. But I've had about it. I had to wrestle her and CARRY her inside because she was too wrapped up in barking at this guy picking up branches off my lawn. She's a very awkwardly proportioned 45+lb dog, and I'm a tiny person. It was not fun.

Hunter, my border collie blue heeler mix is amazing. Smart as a whip and listens to every word I say. I've never had a problem with him behavior wise except when he was sick, but that's understandable. But maybe it's the fact she's not really my dog, while Hunter is? I don't know. But I wish she'd behave Dx I have enough to deal with right now.

And before anyone says anything, I do have a kennel for her. It's just not in my possession atm...

Sorry for the uber long rant. I'm just desperate to get her to behave. Maybe I need to call that Cesar Millan guy. LOL.

When you get her kennel, Kennel her when you leave and then wty hen she goes potty where she isn't supposed to show her and tell her no, then kennel her. As for jumping on you and such just ignore her and turn away from her NEVER face her, just cross your arms and turn your back to her until she learns she isn't going to get your attention until she is settled down. The move is something that un-settles dogs, and as for separation anxiety that could be possible, a dog of mine had anxiety and they gave him meds for it. You just have to be VERY firm with her and let her know she is not the boss, dogs are very smart and for her chewing habits I would just try keeping her entertained with new chew toys and another thing that works is giving them these 'Kong' toys and getting this peanut butter stuff that is meant to go inside them and they work on getting it out, it's just about keeping her occupied.

I hope some of this helps ,I've trained horses and dogs before : x and I used to have lots of Pitt's and they are very hyper at times.

Dapper Swapper

Mesmerizing Wave
Organic Kiss

Spleeee!!! : 3 Thank you! This shall be good xD I'll have to scheme something Ruth will do. To be violent, or non-violent. That is the question...

Whatever you prefer. She would have made her opinion known about Ruth's exile, and she's pretty kind-hearted, but if she's pissed she's pissed and she's gen 3 and will defend herself with vicious poise...in human form or not. x]

Tipsy Werewolf

I've tried the whole turn your back and ignore thing. She just jumps on my back repeatedly. x.X

And I've got her perfectly kennel trained. She goes straight in when I say 'kennel' and doesn't mess or anything. I loaned it to my friend for her dog for a bit, thinking I'd get it back before I moved :/ Well, it's been over a month and I'm FINALLY getting it back tomorrow. So hopefully things will calm down in terms of the messing and destructive behavior while I'm gone. And she is smart, I know she is. She's just stubborn as a mule. She knows what 'outside' 'sit' 'down' 'no' 'go lay down' and 'night-night' means, she just chooses not to listen sometimes :c

I try not to yell at her, but sometimes it seems the only way to get her attention :/ I try to do the positive training thing.

Maybe it's a bit of jealousy too?.. She sleeps by herself, while I have my dog Hunter with me at night. But I absolutely cannot sleep with her in the same room with me. She never sits still. Hunter on the other hand, loves to lay at the foot of the. Well, couch now, under my feet xD He keeps my feet warm, while I keep him warm under the blankets LOL

I admit, I do show favoritism. But, I mean, Hunter's my poofy. I rescued him when he was just skin and bones, terrified of everything. I worked and gained his trust and got him to be a functioning dog again. We got Dee when she was a puppy, always been healthy and has never known a bad day in her life. Brian shows favoritism to her when he's home, so I guess she misses the attention. It's not that I ignore her or anything, but I just don't have the same attachment to her as I do for my dog.

Tipsy Werewolf

urgleurgle. Itching to post again too c:

Shameless Ladykiller

Sorry :< i wish i had advice for dogs, but i dont own any thus have no experience.
Hopefully everything works out when you get your kennel back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff