Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                   AND WE SURE AS HELL HAVE NOTHING NOW AND WE SURE AS HELL HAVE NOTHING NOW AND WE SURE AS HELL HAVE NOTHING NOW
                    ━━ the things we ˟LOST
                    ═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                            we   will   never   be   the   same

User Image
                                    Where no one is extraordinary, and everyone's just extra ordinary.

Murders headlined all the town's papers. Three students and one faculty member were found dead in the hallways of Cinnamon Creek High School. The four victims were supposedly working on a summer landscaping project on campus grounds when they went missing for two days. Police searched the school building first, but no traces of them were found. Not until two days later, when the principle of the school dropped by his office, were the bodies discovered laying the hallway. Blood stained the hallway and walls. Each body was so badly disfigured that their identities could only be determined by blood tests. It was immediately ruled out that suicide was the cause of their deaths, and it was impossible for one of the four to kill the others and then take their own life. There was a murderer on the loose, and from the very little evidence the police had, they suspected a student of Cinnamon Creek was responsible. However, which student it was is still unknown. School is beginning to start again, nearly two weeks after the summer killings took place. Fear and grief overflow the halls, and with a host of new transfer students arriving, attendance is low.

Despite how serious the crime is and how the police have no leads on the suspect, this is all just one big game.

profile thread.xxxxxxic.

Witch

Noob

Witch

Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Tipsy 100
emotion_jawdrop

Witch

okult
emotion_jawdrop

User Image

Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Tipsy 100
the bursar

Hear that? Yeah, that's the sound
              of panties dropping.

Wrathful Wrangler

Oh. Are we gif-ing?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witch

okult
erstwhile foe

@oku
                                    hasdngklsdng omg honey dont even get me going, i just saw the last hobbit and legolas and thranduil and right now i am just struggling. his face. his beautiful face. //touch

@erst
                                    eRST
                                    ITS BURSY
                                    DO U REMEMBER MEE

Witch

erstwhile foe
      Oh. Are we gif-ing?

User Image

Wrathful Wrangler

the bursar

BURSY!
      JE T'AIME.

Witch

erstwhile foe

i thought i'd never see you again cue gross sobbing. take me now, my love, for we have been reunited at last.
                                    User Image
                                    WHICH CHARACTER ARE YOU I NEED TO CREEP. brrrb creepin

Wrathful Wrangler

the bursar

//glomps
      Je suis le meurtrier.

Witch

erstwhile foe

onhonhONHON aw yiss perfect yiss
                                    i foresee a glorious meeting for our characters in the future

merry:
                                    User Image

kieran:
                                    User Image

cue them trying to outsmarts each other like arrogant dickmonkeys.

Wrathful Wrangler

the bursar

BUT OF COURSE.
      could you imagine any interaction between OC's of ours that didn't lead to their becoming arrogant dickmonkeys?

let the games begin!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff