Shaya murders everyone with an awkward beam xD 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Scott blows up the neighbors 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
We run out of parking spaces xD 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 > >>

je t aime augustracine
ScarlettLegionaire
ATTENTION

Everyone needs to make a post here with the following details about the rooms you plan to choose or have already chosen.

Floor Of House:: (Ground, Second, or Third)
Type of Storage Available:: (Dressers, Walk-in closets, Wardrobes, Smaller closests, etc)
Bed size::
Features:: (Windows, doors, balcony access)
Character SPECIFIC Features:: (Things not in the house but your character is putting in)

NOTE: First come, first serve. The basement and attic are claimed.
Now, there are only TWO bedrooms on the ground floor and everyone seems to want them. This is your chance NOW to claim them.

Basement::Kara
Attic::Shaya
Ground floor 1 & 2::
Second Floor 1-6::
Third Floor: 2-4:: Alex (with balcony)

Second Note:: Things like Yesina's piano CAN go into the main "living area," the game room, or dining room. IF YOU SO REQUEST IT. If you would rather have these bigger items in your rooms, that is fine with me.

I am creating the floorplans AS WE TYPE. So please please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks!!!!

Lena claimed one on the ground floor in my last post !!

Yes but two others claimed ground floor before Lena did. So you see where things get messy? This may take me a couple days of mapping out but I swear I'll do my best to make sure everyone is satisfied.... But please try to compromise as well... Some will have to settle for second floor rooms which means the most floor mates, most bathroom access and also you'll be closest to the game room xD
Haha ohhh I didn't notice . I'll take a room on the second floor then (: .

Bashful Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Eh. Third floor or second, I dont mind. Think sound proof room would be a good idea i think music always playing would make people cranky
This is an old victorian home that was once an inn. No room will be sound proof. And your piano will not be in your bedroom. Sorry, but it fits better in the dining area and hauling a grand piano up stairs doesn't seem like something anyone would ever want to do.
I think it's nice, I would love to hear music all day long
Samuel will take one on the third floor. And doesn't Scott have the attic?
For our redheaded duo

Floor Of House:: Third (with the hopes that the noise will be slightly muted for nap times)
Type of Storage Available:: Small closet with under the bed drawers and a dresser besides.
Bed size:: Double
Features:: one window facing the side of the building and another window that has a cushioned,ledge facing the back of the building. fully carpeted
Character SPECIFIC Features:: None at this time =o

Now for Logan

Floor Of House:: Second (next to Scott's)
Type of Storage Available:: Small walk in closet and a dresser
Bed size:: King single
Features:: two windows and a large desk
Character SPECIFIC Features:: Once he gets his car back... he'll be dragging in a computer for his room and some more kitchen cutlery (use them at your own risk XD) as well as other kitchen tools and supplies

This work?
This is what I have for the ground floor only so far...

Ground Floor First Draft
ScarlettLegionaire

Ground Floor First Draft

I think it's lovely!
Shadow Vin
ScarlettLegionaire

Ground Floor First Draft

I think it's lovely!

It is, it's very nice. I had no idea you could even do that.... Something weird happend with this comment. :C
This is the second floor so far.

Scott and Logan are next to each other, as requested. Both also have large "science" desks in their rooms xD
Scott has a bed and futon. The futon is placed in front of a wall mounted tv.
Yesina has a large desk, her guitar, a chair to practice in, and wall mirror unit with drawers underneath.
Selena has the largest walk-in closet in the house, a wall mirror unit, and one extremely large window.
Abidan's room is a little random xD. Two windows for a nice view. A nice sized desk, full wardrobe, and dresser drawers just in case. Oh! And a rolly chair for his desk xD.

This floor also has three bathrooms. One full master bathroom, one with shower and toilet only, and one with toilet only. (assume all have sinks)
The game room (Couldn't tell could ya'? Lol)
OOO and YES our game room has DJ Turntables xD <3

Second Floor First Draft

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Abi is very happy with his room. As is Yeshaya.

I'd like to declare that, if there is enough room in the attic, she wants to make part of it an art room, so if anyone wants to paint or draw or even dance (Michelle), she's got them covered.

Wheezing Citizen

Awesome [:

Thank you! :D

Bashful Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
ScarlettLegionaire

Ground Floor First Draft

When i seen the piano i was like PIANO then thought lessons for them all lol

Wheezing Citizen

Holy cheese balls, man...
Prom is tomorrow D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items