Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image

Talk away! Please, please, please plot!

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
So I'm thinking with my character (The big bad wolf), she supports and fights for the Rightful Princess, but she works for the Evil Queen, or so the Evil Queen thinks. Making the Queen think that she is totally on her side. What do you think?

Adorable Sex Symbol

Oh, I like it smile It'll make it interesting, since the queen would totally kill her if she found out. So secrecy is key

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
BloodyElegantSimplicity

Oh yas. You have to be completely insane to be a traitor to the Evil Queen while dining with her... and that's what Willow is. xD

Adorable Sex Symbol

InkyBlox
BloodyElegantSimplicity

Oh yas. You have to be completely insane to be a traitor to the Evil Queen while dining with her... and that's what Willow is. xD

And the queen gets VERY loyal and VERY attached to her followers, so when they defy that she gets even scarier than to them than she is to her enemies

Tipsy Friend

I was thinking Meg could originally have been Eris's 'steed' in Neverland, which is where she gained her pegasus wings from Tinkerbell? The Pixie dust somehow made her able to permanently able to fly?
But she's connected to an enchanted bridle that ended up in the Princess's hands, so she became loyal to her instead (because she has to be). (whoever ends up playing Merida)

Hilarious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tatiana Anatoli
I was thinking Meg could originally have been Eris's 'steed' in Neverland, which is where she gained her pegasus wings from Tinkerbell? The Pixie dust somehow made her able to permanently able to fly?
But she's connected to an enchanted bridle that ended up in the Princess's hands, so she became loyal to her instead (because she has to be). (whoever ends up playing Merida)

Ooh! Tinker Bell could tinker her a crown (Or something) that would give her the endless power of flight. It could recycle pixie dust! What do you think?

Hilarious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Conversationalist 100
BloodyElegantSimplicity

I'm assuming Tink and Peter have a major past considering she's from the movie "Peter Pan". I'm trying to write her bio but I have no idea what I should put with how they met and how she wound up on that side of Neverland. What do you think?

And I was also thinking, because I want her to be a vocal character, that the queen may have cast a spell and made Tink human-size so that way my character can vocalize herself. There would probably be a story behind that.

Adorable Sex Symbol

whitelovejoy
BloodyElegantSimplicity

I'm assuming Tink and Peter have a major past considering she's from the movie "Peter Pan". I'm trying to write her bio but I have no idea what I should put with how they met and how she wound up on that side of Neverland. What do you think?

And I was also thinking, because I want her to be a vocal character, that the queen may have cast a spell and made Tink human-size so that way my character can vocalize herself. There would probably be a story behind that.

that sounds great! You can always twist the story, too. Maybe peter pan and her had been together, then she got cursed and thats why she was small and voiceless. then while looking for a cure they ran off to neverland. in return for turning her big again, pan and tink helped the queen train and gave her pixie dust for her steed, Meg (before meg was taken by the princess)

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Haha. rofl I have no idea what to do with my character yet. sweatdrop cry crying

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
nerdygirl9697
Haha. rofl I have no idea what to do with my character yet. sweatdrop cry crying

our characters could hate each other. :3

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
InkyBlox
nerdygirl9697

They totally can. Mainly because my character is in with the evil qu-when. lol rofl Anyway, yeah. That can work. Especially since they are both passionate for their causes. Would it be too much if my character was suspicious of yours? I think it might be. Not sure. confused

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
nerdygirl9697
InkyBlox
nerdygirl9697

They totally can. Mainly because my character is in with the evil qu-when. lol rofl Anyway, yeah. That can work. Especially since they are both passionate for their causes. Would it be too much if my character was suspicious of yours? I think it might be. Not sure. confused

Oh yas. She can be suspicious but she wont get close due to Willows pack of wolves x3

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Okay. Lol that works. So now I have some kind of idea as to what I am doing with my character.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Conversationalist 100
BloodyElegantSimplicity
whitelovejoy
BloodyElegantSimplicity

that sounds great! You can always twist the story, too. Maybe peter pan and her had been together, then she got cursed and thats why she was small and voiceless. then while looking for a cure they ran off to neverland. in return for turning her big again, pan and tink helped the queen train and gave her pixie dust for her steed, Meg (before meg was taken by the princess)

That's a great idea! Well how about if she still started out as a small pixie who cannot be heard by people, but she decided to leave pixie hallow because she didn't want to be a tinker, because she wasn't allowed to leave pixie hallow if she had that job. So she decided to venture and she found herself in the queens castle where the queen made her larger so she could hear her when she spoke. And in return for the queen making Tink human-sized, she gave your steed the gift of flight with a jewel that she created that circulates pixie dust and recycles it so that she would never lose the gift of flight. And that's where she meets Peter? I know that a bit of a change to your idea but I feel it would help me a little more, fitting it in with her back story on how she came to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff