Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 455 456 457 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Looking for someone to roleplay with. I'm open to most suggestions so just pm me with your ideas.

The only other thing I ask is that romance is worked up to. I hate when people just jump into steamy parts without working a little bit of a history between the characters first.

Another thing I just figured out I should add. I use mainly human characters. I am not a fan of Nekos and all my non-human characters (mainly non-human means vampire or something like that for me) have a human form which they take at least half the time. Think shape shifters or something like that but there has to be a human form there somewhere. It's a little hard to have romance with a character who isn't able to take the same form as their partner.

Gmail, Google Docs, or PMs are acceptable forms of rp in order of preference.

Disclaimer: None of the pictures used for my characters are my own work, the characters are original but I'm not an artist so credit goes to the actual artists.

Layouts, please don't steal them. I'd be happy to make you a layout for a little gold.

Another layout

More Layouts

Last update: Feb 9th, 2015

{Initial request} {Rules} {Pairings} {Visual Inspiration} {Sample} {Polls}

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rules

I hate to do this but in light of some of the responses I've been getting I guess I better put a few rules here.

arrow My average post length is anywhere from 2 to 5 or 6 paragraphs depending on how inspired I am. I ask that you please do the same. Unless it's a really good paragraph, meaning 5 to 6 sentences of quality work not quantity, please have the courtesy of giving me something to work with as I will try to do the same for you.

arrow Please don’t come to me and force me to do all the work in regards to the plot. I have a few ideas but I’m willing to work with you on just about anything so please be creative and share your ideas if one of the plots I’ve posted isn’t exactly what you’re interested in. I love when people put twists on what I’ve already asked for or take one of the pictures posted below and put a story to it. I don’t expect you to have all the ideas but please… please don’t just message me and say “Hey what did you have in mind?” That drives me nuts.

arrow Everyone has those days when they don't feel like replying or don't have the time, which usually isn't the case, so we should all understand when a post isn't just sitting there waiting for us. I've had people be all pushy about getting a post and let me tell you that is the quickest way to end an rp. I understand you might be waiting on a post, which normally you don't have to, but I do have a life so understand that some times I just can't manage a post.

If this happens I will drop the rp faster than a hot knife goes through butter, this is a big pet peeve of mine. If I haven't replied in awhile, meaning a day or so not just an hour, then please message me to see what's up. I will tell you if I'm going to be gone of a long length of time, otherwise just bare with me and be patient as I will be with you.

{Initial request} {Rules} {Visual Inspiration} {Sample} {Polls}

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Currently craving:

I have a brother/sister pair I would love to play if anyone is interested. They fit into a modern setting but we could certainly toss some fantasy/supernatural vibes in there. They don't really have a story yet but I want to use them. This is my ONE doubling offer right now. I have layouts already made up with real pictures if anyone is interested.

(Always looking for this) A male character who's a little older, early 30s. Someone who's not afraid to push boundaries but is always a gentleman in the end. If you can play a role like this there will be gold and I'll go with just about any pairing in any setting.

Pairings
(If there is a idea with a pairing I have a plot under the link)

Feel free to mix and match these if the pairings aren't to your liking right off the bat. I definitely like twists to make things new and exciting.

Some ideas:(suggestions welcome)

Mechanic/ Airship pilot, captain, or other crew (I have some ideas/plots, steampunk setting) heart heart heart

Young woman (disguised as a man)/ Unsuspecting man (Have some plots and ideas but love playing a character who is trying to keep hidden. Strictly Heterosexual pairings) heart heart heart heart heart

Clairvoyant/ non-believer (Just watched Odd Thomas so wanting to play a character who can see ghosts and paranormal things) heart heart heart heart

Pregnant girl/ Guy (Either the father of the baby or just someone who knows her) heart

Scandalous Affair idea heart heart heart heart

Friends turned couple (over the holidays or another time they are mistaken for a couple)

A Scottish lord/ bride to be

Highlander (Meaning Scottish man)/ British noblewoman

Scottish lord/ Maiden

Time Travel idea

Terminator Salvation idea

Captive/ rescuer

Captive/ captor

Boxer/ Female Boxer

Famous Actress, Artist, Writer, or whatever/bodyguard

Biker/ Non-biker

Tarzan/ Jane heart heart heart heart

Ship Captain (Could be a pirate, could not be)/ runaway (girl dressed up like a boy) heart heart heart

Thief/ victim

Vampire/ human or other vampire heart heart heart
(I have a specific requirement for my vampires, they aren't undead! I'll explain if you'd like but my vampires if I can manage it are based off Lyndsay Sands novels. Let me know if you're curious about this)

Werecat/ human or other werecat heart
(I have a few base rules on the werecats and their communities based off Rachel Vincent's novels)

Witness Protection Agent/ Witness

Cinderella/ Prince Charming (Vise Versa) heart heart heart

Seer(Can see the past or future)/ Guardian

Guardian angel/ human

Angel/ Human

Angel/ Demon

Demon/ human

Cowboy/ City Girl

Country Girl/ City Boy

Damsel in Distress/ Knight in shinning armor

Shape Shifter/ non-shifter

Dragon/ dragon or human heart heart
(my dragons have a human form they can take at least half the time)

Female shark wrangler/ coworker heart
(Think Deep Blue Sea type of situation and the coworker can be just about anyone who's working at the complex much like Aquatica)

Young woman (who's raising her five younger sisters)/ reluctant suitor (who seems to keep coming to the recuse without really meaning too) idea heart heart heart heart

Genres (suggest almost anything in the first two and you're almost guaranteed to get my attention)
Anything medieval
Anything with a Scotsman or Highlander type as the male role
Western
Modern
Fantasy

Things I won’t do:
F/F (All rps must feature one male and one female. Sorry to all the yaio and yuri fans out there, it's just not something I'm interested in.)
High school scenes
Rape
Abuse
Under age stuff (Meaning because these are involving romance and possible adult content characters must be no younger than 18 though I prefer older characters.)

List of Characters: See Page 2 (Female Characters) and Page 5 (Male Characters)

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Visual Inspiration

Take a look at these pictures and see if that sparks something. If you have even the slightest flicker of an idea from one of these please let me know and we'll work on fanning it into a flame we can both enjoy. ^_^

Image 1
(This one is my favorite)

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4
(Second favorite)

Image 5

Image 6
(Caution: Adult Content but still PG-13... I think)

Image 7

Image 8

All credit for these goes to the artist's page you find them on

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rp sample:
((My intros a little long but normal posts are normally 2-5 paragraphs.))

Quote:
Abbey had come to this cursed place to find her beloved. Now here she stood having just discovered the man was dead, had been for two years. That should have been the worst of blows but it wasn’t, Abbey had waited for six years for the man to come back from his coming of age jaunt at sea. It was something each of the five brothers had done but they had all returned home though now they each had their own ships in the family shipping company. Abbey had a ship as well but she wasn’t allowed to sail it herself, not since their father had passed away and even then she hadn’t been alone her father had been with her.

No the worst blow was to her pride. She’d spent six years waiting for Henry to return from his trip across the ocean though he had been detained at one point by the British navy she’d found out recently. The worst part was the little brown eyed boy staring up at her from his mother’s side. He was Henry’s son without a doubt and the woman he was hiding behind was Henry’s widow. Abbey could have screamed if she hadn’t had James with her. James pulled her away from the woman and her children, got her back on her horse and had them headed back into town in no time.

Numb Abbey just wanted to be home now. She should have listened to her brothers and waited until one of them could have come to find Henry but she hadn’t. She’d been impatient and charged on ahead without them. James, an old family friend, had not allowed her to go alone but he couldn’t out right tell her no… hence the reason they were here in the first place. What a terrible decision that had been. To add insult to injury their money had been stolen and now they had no way to pay for their trip back home.

Instead of paying Abbey had suggested they work for their passage home. James of course had tossed the idea out immediately but she’d eventually talked him into… after of course she’d stolen a few items to help her look less female. Standing here on the dock dressed in a pair of pants and a shirt under a ratty jacket Abbey felt foolish but if this got them home then so be it. The bindings around her chest itched a little but she would get used to them sooner or later. Her dark hair was tucked into a cap she’d found so here she was… Abe.

What a joke that was but it had seemed like they had best have a story and a name for her. Abe was James’ brother, through a different father of course because they looked nothing alike. James was tall and red haired, a goatee around his mouth red as could be. Praying she wasn’t going to be found out Abbey stayed close to James as they boarded the ship. Thankfully James had already bartered for their passage, now she just had to keep out of sight as much as possible. That plan went out the window when the man who’d hired James informed them she would be attending the captain as cabin boy.

Now what was she going to do? She didn’t think being so close to the captain all the time would be a good thing but she couldn’t very well protest the arrangement and risk them losing the ride home. She’d just have to be extra careful and pray the captain didn’t look at her too well. Right now she looked like a young boy and she prayed that was all anyone would see as she was separated from James who had his own duties to attend to.

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Past Poll Results

Sexiest guy?
Jason Momoa (Conan The Barbarian, The Red Road) [ 10 ]
Theo James (Divergent, Underworld Awakening) [ 10 ]
Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland, Pirates Of The Caribbean) [ 8 ]
Chris Hemsworth (Thor, Red Dawn) [ 22 ]
Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man, Avengers) [ 19 ]
Total Votes: [ 69 ]

Supernatural: Favorite character?
Dean 29.0% [ 29 ]
Sam 17.0% [ 17 ]
Cas 19.0% [ 19 ]
Bobby 7.0% [ 7 ]
Other (Comment with your favorite) 28.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes: [ 100 ]

Favorite Disney Movie?
Sword in The Stone 2.1% [ 1 ]
Pocahantas 8.5% [ 4 ]
Beauty And The Beast 34.0% [ 16 ]
Lady And The Tramp 10.6% [ 5 ]
Peter Pan 10.6% [ 5 ]
Robin Hood 4.3% [ 2 ]
The Jungle Book 0.0% [ 0 ]
The Little Mermaid 12.8% [ 6 ]
Cinderella 2.1% [ 1 ]
Sleeping Beauty 14.9% [ 7 ]

Total Votes: 47

Who is your favorite True Blood character (From either the show or books)
Quinn [ 2 ]
Jason [ 2 ]
Lafayette [ 9 ]
Tara [ 0 ]
Sookie [ 2 ]
Bill [ 3 ]
Eric [ 7 ]
Pam [ 1 ]
Sophie-Ann [ 1 ]
Hoyt [ 3 ]

Total Votes: 30

What do you look for most in a good rp partner?
creativity 44.5% [ 49 ]
literacy 6.4% [ 7 ]
post length 1.8% [ 2 ]
experience 2.7% [ 3 ]
online activity 16.4% [ 18 ]
I want it all!! (Me: Good luck with that one, let me know if you find someone. ^_^) 28.2% [ 31 ]

Total Votes: 110

What's your age?
(not that it matters I'm just curious)
13-17 22.8% [ 42 ]
18-21 54.9% [ 101 ]
22-25 19.6% [ 36 ]
26-29 0.0% [ 0 ]
30-35 0.0% [ 0 ]
35+ 2.7% [ 5 ]

Total Votes: [ 184 ]

Tattoos?
Yes, I have one
21.0% [ 37 ]
Yes, I have five or more
8.5% [ 15 ]
Yes, I'm covered
2.3% [ 4 ]
No, but I want one
26.7% [ 47 ]
No, not in this life time
22.7% [ 40 ]
No, maybe some day
18.8% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:
[ 176 ]

Of these which would you rather do...
have your eye brows plucked by an enemy [ 11 ]
be waxed by a hottie you've had a crush on forever [ 51 ]
be covered in bees [ 8 ]
play twister with a street bum [ 16 ]
run naked through a sporting event [ 14 ]
Total Votes: [ 100 ]

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
4laugh bump 4laugh

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Help... anyone >_<

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sighs, "Where have all the rpers gone? I must find where they are all hiding."

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Seeking out the hiding place where rper are hiding. Is not very successful but at least it's something to do.

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
stare bump stare

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ninja bump ninja

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
stressed bump stressed

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
crying Bump crying

Friendly Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Tap, tap, tap go the fingers on the key even though they aren't typing anything...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff