Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter :)

+1 :) 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 >

User Image

Hi and Welcome to my Rp OoC! I am looking for either OnexOne Rpers or Group Rp's to join. Even though i have just joined Gaia, do not be fooled, I have been Rping for a long time now!

I am looking for someone who can give me 2-3 paragraphs per post, 5 or more lines for each, and longer for an Introduction. Somedays i will have Writers Block, and somedays you will too, i understand that. But if you are going to reply with a one liner, i rather you waited until you could write more...

Please read the Rules below and i hope you contact me soon!
Thanks

-Xander

Contents
+Introduction+Rules+Rp Choices+Contact+Final Thoughts+
User Image

Rawr... Rules. I hate following them in RL let alone here. So why have i set some for you to follow? Well i felt like being mean. Nah really, these are just Guidelines that i wish you to follow, making our Rping Experience better!

+ When you Contact me, please have an idea of what you want to do.
+ Romance is allowed; Yaoi and Het.
+ No Chatspeak
+ Please no One liners!
+ Third Person Only... Use [[ ]] (( )) * * for OoC
+ No Godmods please... even Rp Characters have Flaws!
+ Please give this Thread a Bump on the way out!
+ Pm me with 'Rock On!' as the Subject.
+ What i say goes smile

Contents
User Image

Guess this is what you've been waiting for!
The list will get bigger over time, depending on what sort of Rp's i get myself into.

I do play some Cannon Characters, but not many. I am willing to try any out if i know the Genre, but dont count on their greatness! Yaoi Pairings are wanted also... just think of one and take your pick. I'll see what i can do smile

I will hopefully come up with some Plots when i have the chance!

Rp Sample

Well i figured it would be easier then you Pming me asking for one. I will add a few more when i can...

The snow was falling heavier now, well it seemed that way. His boots were disappearing further until the piles that had settled on the streets and pathways he was taking. His hands had almost disappeared into his baggy jean pockets, using them like gloves in a way. His long black leather coat swung at his ankles as he walked, his black boots thudding through the snow as best as he could without slipping. Underneath he wore a dark blue shirt, opened to his chest and pushed up at the sleeves, showing some tattoos that he had on his body. The guys dirty blonde hair was rather long, pulled back into a ponytail that set just between his shoulder blades.

His name was Chester Henley. He had recently just moved to New Sodom and was now being forced to go to this new school. His head was down as he walked, his lime green shoulder bag bouncing off his hips as he walked. He hated school, even the thought of it made him want to hide back under his bed covers again. The music was blerring from his headphones, some kind of rock music. His pale green eyes glanced up as he walked from the town, towards the building he could now see, guessing this was now his school. Pausing on the other side of the road, an eyebrow raised at all the limosines that were sat there, loads of students getting out wearing black. His eyes glanced down at his own attire 'No one said about the dress code so thats their fault' He thought to himself.

Waiting for another car to pass, Chester soon walked over the road between two of the limosines and looked about, seeing most of the Students talking. He hated going to a new school, the odd one out as normal, the sad guy with no friends. Rolling his eyes at his own thoughts, he pushed past a few people and begun to walk towards the school more. His left hand pulled out a white sheet of paper which had his time table on it for the week. He saw Music on it, which would be okay but everything else seemed boring "Oh yay" He muttered rather sacasticly, pulling his headphones from his ears. Looking around he spotted a girl and guy talking near the school, seeing how she was dressed made him laugh "They have posh daddies girls here too" He said, looking at her.

Key
Plot idea
Wanted blaugh
Sure 3nodding
Maybe confused
Uh... gonk
No stare

+Fantasy [I usually play an Elf/Human] blaugh
+Modern confused
+VampirexHuman [I usually play an Human/Halfbreed] 3nodding
+AngelxDemon [I usually play an Demon] 3nodding
+Bounty Hunter [I usually play the Hunted] blaugh
+StudentxStudent confused
+TeacherxStudent [I usually play Teacher] confused
+Western confused
+Incest stare
+The Lord of the Rings [I can play Aragorn/Boromir/Legolas] blaugh
+X-Men [I can play Wolverine] 3nodding
+Swordfish 3nodding
+Van Helsing 3nodding
+Harry Potter gonk
+Final Fantasy; IX, X, X-2, CC 3nodding
+Pokemon 3nodding

Contents
User Image

Alright so you wish to Rp with me? Thats good smile
I prefere to Rp over Pm or Private Thread for now.
I have a shared YIM Account with my Step-sister if you wish to Rp over that. But please Pm me first so we can talk first!

Oh and when you do Contact me, could you atleast let me know what Rp your thinking about, a pairing if one is wanted and your ratings in romance and also violence.

Thanks!

Contents
User Image

Thank you goes to Miss_Moon_Shine for helping me set this Thread up. Also a thanks to her for the banners... just shows what you can do in MS Paint haha!

Any Money that i get from Rping is going towards a Small Quest i have at the moment; Getting out of my Newbie clothes!

Avvi Questing For
User Image

Items
Blue MehTRO with Cross = 1.9k
Black Goth Pants = 660g
Black Goth Boots = 550g
Those Black 90's Gloves = 980g
Emo Glasses = 1.4k
Classic Record Earrings = 800g

Total = 5.1k

Contents

Beloved Sage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
..Bump For You!..
<3
+ Thanks Hunny! +
+ Bump +
~Good luck bump~
+ Thanks for the Bump! +
+ Bump +

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash