Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shadow Delight
Do they're quite funny XD
Lol Okay :p Sounds like a good idea smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
I'm just wondering... why do you think they don't reply in the OOC? Am I really *that* annoying?

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shadow Delight
Robotic Dominican
Sorry for the major delay. I had unsubscribed to both this and the ooc by accident then had to shift around until I found it again >.<

I admit I was worried... jeez! You don't have to play gif-war with us, we know we're far too idiotic for normal human beings, but a "hello" here and there would be nice. We're actually friendly, once you know us. Am I right, ShaDe? (Psst! Correct answer is "yes" ).

Joyous Jubilee's Husband

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ajessla
Shadow Delight
Robotic Dominican
Sorry for the major delay. I had unsubscribed to both this and the ooc by accident then had to shift around until I found it again >.<

I admit I was worried... jeez! You don't have to play gif-war with us, we know we're far too idiotic for normal human beings, but a "hello" here and there would be nice. We're actually friendly, once you know us. Am I right, ShaDe? (Psst! Correct answer is "yes" ).

Hmm I dunno ... lol I joke, yes we're lovely, lovely people. We no bite. We use gif wars to let out our inner anger lol

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shadow Delight

Hmm I dunno ... lol I joke, yes we're lovely, lovely people. We no bite. We use gif wars to let out our inner anger lol

User Image

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shadow Delight
Ginevera Molly Weasley
Robotic Dominican

BTW, speaking of the RP... isn't it just too easy? We have a super-witch, those wolvies stand no chance against Elijah and I actually have a plan B (that is if Hayley is helping), so why don't we make some use of it and bring in more troubles? *coughs* Mikael...? *coughs*

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ajessla
Shadow Delight
Ginevera Molly Weasley
Robotic Dominican

BTW, speaking of the RP... isn't it just too easy? We have a super-witch, those wolvies stand no chance against Elijah and I actually have a plan B (that is if Hayley is helping), so why don't we make some use of it and bring in more troubles? *coughs* Mikael...? *coughs*

Surre!
And, since Esther came back and so did one of her sons, who I think is Kol.....
Why not bring back another child? o.o

Aannnddd I can't keep up with the gif war XD
I'm good to judge silently!

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Robotic Dominican
who I think is Kol.....
oh. This is interesting. The whole fandom thinks he's Finn, which I honestly hope since I'm weird and I like him way more than Kol... but I do agree, he's most likely Kol. What makes you think so?

Quote:
Why not bring back another child? o.o
sure. But I'd bring in one trouble at a time, or we won't know what to do for all the rest of the RP and we also risk it gets too messy. Actually we know Esther's behind the witches' plans, but we don't know yet she's back, so we might save the big surprise for later... or maybe have Lucas find out in the worst moment ever. (I'm cruel, forgive me).

Quote:
Aannnddd I can't keep up with the gif war XD
I'm good to judge silently!

oh, come on! Join in! It's fun and I promise we will *both* (ShaDe <_< ) go easy on you! The point of the game is: reply to the previous gif and try to be/have fun.

PS: busy day tomorrow, don't expect any post from me.

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ajessla

Sorry, I said Kol, but meant Finn... >.<
My bad, lol.

I would like for Kol to appear on the originals though. He's my favorite sibling.

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Robotic Dominican

See? My point, exactly. Everyone thinks he's Finn. It's too obvious to be true. Now, think of the surprise if they let you believe it's Finn and turns out to be Kol. It has to be Kol. Besides... have you ever seen Finn laughing?

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ajessla
Robotic Dominican

See? My point, exactly. Everyone thinks he's Finn. It's too obvious to be true. Now, think of the surprise if they let you believe it's Finn and turns out to be Kol. It has to be Kol. Besides... have you ever seen Finn laughing?

True...But that could just be your average, sadistic, "I'm gonna end the world" laugh?
If it is Kol, I'll be ecstatic.

Eloquent Prophet

Ajessla
Shadow Delight
Ginevera Molly Weasley
Robotic Dominican

Sounds good to me,
Sorry I haven't been posting. I started a new job and things are a bit crazy. I promise I am working on my post.

Eloquent Prophet

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Quote:

True...But that could just be your average, sadistic, "I'm gonna end the world" laugh?
If it is Kol, I'll be ecstatic.

Well... there have been rumors that Nathaniel Buzolic will be on the Originals at some point, if that's true and you do the math... still, I really hope he's Finn. I want Finn! crying Ginny, please! You're the only one who understands me! Tell me he's certainly Finn! =.=

Oh, anyway... Robby, if you want to double and play Kol we can say he's Kol. We can even kill Lucas in a melodramatic battle scene. mrgreen

Quote:
Sounds good to me,
Sorry I haven't been posting. I started a new job and things are a bit crazy. I promise I am working on my post.

No probs: as I told Robby... don't worry and take all the time you need, but we'd be glad to know you're still alive from time to time, so it'd be great if you posted in the OOC. How's the new job going? Anything interesting?

Quote:

Joyous Jubilee's Husband

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ginevera Molly Weasley
Ajessla

I like your thinking. Bringing Mikael back could be interesting or another Mikaelson brother. Imagine ... biggrin

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shadow Delight

I like your thinking. Bringing Mikael back could be interesting or another Mikaelson brother. Imagine ... biggrin

User Image

Thanks! Though... does that mean I have to do the whole thinking by myself or is anyone going to help? xp So... which card are we playing first? Kol or Mikael? Up for votes!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff