Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we make a new ooc?

Yes. 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 6 ]
No. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It's just to start anew and perhaps gather the interest of potential roleplayers. 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 > >>

a little insecure

Woot, good luck on your profile! emotion_dowant

And I feel your pain! It seems I have to wade through mountains of these type of pictures whenever I'm searching for a new face claim. Dx Guys too, but girls are definitely harder and more prone to come out Shoujo (sp?). AND CRYING. Like, at least four or five times on a page, the girl is crying in the picture. Dafakldjfnsdf.

Maybe this one? You can always add a bit of blush in Photoshop. Or this, though she kind of looks young to my eyes, like late teenager. This one is pretty too I think, but she looks mid to late twenties to me. Or perhaps this character. No idea who she is, but she seems to holding flowers in quite a few of her pictures.

*burbles out random pictures*

twentyseven scars

Yeah, I was totally into it. emotion_awesome That tends to happen when I see a role I really want and inspiration just strikes!

And no, you answered both my questions, 'bout the Legendary and the titles. Yeah, don't think it'll be necessary to add the Legendary then, since I touch on their meeting briefly in Eva's history. x3

Also, any word on the new face claim I picked out? I hope it passes. o3o

Indulgent Unicorn

hello, i'm kuro and the first applicant for the clairvoyent seer~
          nice to meet y'all uwu

twentyseven scars

uwu thank you for accepting me. i hope to join everyone~

Feral Agent

nyooooms by
wawawa can't wait to get started on my profile (but cries over finals first)

hope you're all doing swell *^*)/

OMG KURO HAI!

saitama-san's Partner

User Image

User Image  ▄▄ kitty: ❛ kay ▄▄
                (  RE: INTRODUCTIONS  )
        • You have no idea how excited I am to hear that, though oh, I'm so sorry! I may have missed your post, but ah, she's fine! I did some tweaking in photoshop to lesson the yellow hue on her skin if you'd interested in using it.

Now for me to update the IC thread. u vu

User Image

User Image  ▄▄ kuroo: ❛ akaa ▄▄
        • You did a tremendous job on your application is all. c: But no problem! I can't wait to see the final edition of your Seer and it's nice to meet you too.    

User Image

User Image  ▄▄ sophi: ❛ scandal ▄▄
        • Good luck on your finals!    

User Image

saitama-san's Partner

Ah excuse me for the plain formatting, but as I was stal-- I mean searching for everyone's results, I came across a few coding errors, none of them that's your fault of course!

If you come across with this pesky coding screw up: User Image or this
[size=7]&[/size]

You can either go back to the coding thread and just quote the coding before the [spoiler] text appears or fix it on your own like this.

User Image

Pretty much just replace the User Image junk with a single [/.

Copying past the first three post coding here works too!

Tipsy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
KittyKay_66

Oh wow, fluttershy would be perfect! ~
But yeah, it so hard avoiding the cutesy teen pictures because that is what the majority of pics of anime girls are, haha. I wish there was a tag for certain ages you could search for, it would be useful. Thanks for your help! c:

twentyseven scars

Fixed! c:
And I'm too lazy to format ooc posts, I remember the days when used to, lol.
All of my effort goes into post layouts now.

saitama-san's Partner

User Image

User Image  ▄▄ little: ❛ insecure ▄▄
        • Ah, yeah. Post layouts require a tremendous amount of effort these days, so I'd see why!

I found some images of my own, but they're rather common I think. 01 02 03 04 05 06

User Image

lee hyuksoo's Datemate

instead of finishing my profile or working on my posts, i'm playing around
        with tumblr and making a rp on it. i'm so duMB.

a little insecure

where did you go to eat? *A* oh! i've heard about it but never knew what it was.
        what's the game about? o: aha, buying games would be a bad idea when it
        comes to saving! and it's so much. 8 u 8 can be really frustrating, but my friends and
        i enjoy playing games while drunk. you should def try it! <: you'll have a blast.

also, good luck on your profile ~ *u*

Chatty Fatcat

hi everyone, i'm fadu!
and the applicant for wild storm c:
it's nice to meet you!

twentyseven scars

hi, just wanted to check in with you about my face claim and what sort of look you were going for?
o uo

Tipsy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
twentyseven scars

OMG!! I didn't notice that you posted on the last page and were talking to me, sorry! But I decided to take on her role because I tend take on girl roles with the whole "Shower with me with love because I'm adorable and crazy!! ~~" kind of personality or a character who is very pessimistic and hates the world. So, I guess I wanted to try something new this time. I like how her character seems to stray away from everyone. It gives her a good background story and I feel like her character development throughout the roleplay will be fun to work with as she sheds her timid nature and becomes much stronger as person/trainer.

As for the images, yeah, it was hard to find any that aren't used a whole lot. ((It also doesn't help that I'm extremely picky when choosing images)) But I'm thinking between fluttershy and lulu. I've found a few good images of both but when it comes down to their personalities, the images of fluttershy make more sense because she is so bashful.

sceletus

Lol, well, tbh, i should be in bed since I have class at 9am.... Just as soon as i post this I will.

It's a restaurant where I live called The Tin Cow. I had never been there before, but they seriously make the best burgers. You can build your own or choose something from their menu. Mine was a turkey patty with swiss cheese, avacados, and something else. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it, haha.

And as for the game, it is super fun and addicting. The gameplay reminds me a little bit of Animal Crossing, but you create your own character and choose a class. You can also change classes anytime and the storyline is super cute. I feel like this is one of those games where you never run out of things to do.

And thank you, I'll do my best!

saitama-san's Partner

User Image

User Image  ▄▄ little: ❛ insecure ▄▄
        • Just in case you missed my other post since I quoted the wrong person, but no worries! I have a tendency to forgot to quote people, so I'd understand why you'd miss my post, but really now? I did intentionally make the Skittish Recluse a bit on the submissive side compared to the rest of the cast because honestly, many of them had a strong mentality and well, it makes me wonder just how you'll develop the Skittish Recluse! Especially, yes, she'll have to undergo some changes if she hopes to survive in the competition --

So as long as they look her age, I have no problems! Take your time on the face claim though, since that isn't necessarily the key point of the profiles. I don't honestly consider facial expression in a face claim to be .. well expressive of the character's personality however, so don't feel the need you'll have to choose Fluttershy simply because of her facial features. I'm more looking towards the appearance as a whole?

Ah, yeah. Post layouts require a tremendous amount of effort these days, so I'd see why!

I found some images of my own, but they're rather common I think. 01 02 03 04 05 06

User Image

User Image  ▄▄ fading: ❛ death ▄▄
        • Ah, the only real problem I had with the face claim was the positioning of her head. I didn't necessary find any fault with her features though! In terms of face claim, however, perhaps this will help?

01 02 03

User Image

Feral Agent

ANGIE
          thanks bruh ;v;)/ ALSO YOU'RE DOING OK YES?
          hopes you'll recover asap > ^< /sends a bunch of healing vibes your way

EVERYONE
          can't wait to see what everyone will bring *o*
          hmmm feeling much excitement for this roleplay. heheh.

Tipsy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
twentyseven scars

Okay, yeah, I'll probably choose an image later, but thank you for your help!
I absolutely love this artist, so I may end up going with a few or one of those pictures.

todobaku's Oppa

Demonic Kitten

hope i haven't missed a lot omg i've just spent the last few days playing oras... goes back to work on my profile smh
    it's my first time here in the ooc it seems! just figured i need to drop by to show i'm alive omg
    but hello everyone! i'm akuma and i applied as the precarious hauteur (dat late intro lmao)

Indulgent Unicorn

twentyseven scars
          a little insecure
          sophi_scandal--

@twentyseven scars
          still wanted to show my gratitude uwu
          and i hope to meet your expectations!

@a little insecure
          yuugen, nardack, okia, and yuranpo are really good artsits too
          i could honestly list so much, but those are a few of my favorites that i remembered right away
          if you're still looking for an image of course uwu

@sophi (&everyone else lol)
          (。´∀`)ノ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out