Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ash Pyrosphere
Gwendolyn Crusoe
Celsius 5
So many colors! Green, Red, White and Blue!
Don't forget the purple and black!
I think she ment skin tones. Our little thread is always so colorful.
A mix of all different colors and races.

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gwendolyn Crusoe
Ash Pyrosphere
Gwendolyn Crusoe
Celsius 5

"I'd like to buy the world a coke"...
Ash Pyrosphere
Gwendolyn Crusoe
Ash Pyrosphere
Gwendolyn Crusoe
Celsius 5

"I'd like to buy the world a coke"...
"I'd like to teach the world to sing"

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

For those skipping Mambo No. 9.
Ash Pyrosphere

For those skipping Mambo No. 9.

I heard about that game. It's currently in beta I think? Supposedly it might come out on consoles as well, looks interesting. Also makes me wish Megaman X Corrupted would hurry up and be finished!

Also glad we finally got some new (albeit short) video footage of Bloodstained, and supposedly they're releasing a demo stage for those who backed the kickstarter at 60 or more.

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
It's in Beta alright. But yes, we must wait till the MXC becomes available. Two more days until the new Kirby drops. I'm sure more info on that title will becoming down the line in no time. Almost E3 time!

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Gwen vs. Ash

Gwen using the demon's weakness against him and the demon listening to his instincts and not his brain.
Ash Pyrosphere

Gwen vs. Ash

Gwen using the demon's weakness against him and the demon listening to his instincts and not his brain.
Even after he gets horribly beaten, at the end of the day he got to see some Gwen breasts. The demon never stays down.
Ash Pyrosphere
It's in Beta alright. But yes, we must wait till the MXC becomes available. Two more days until the new Kirby drops. I'm sure more info on that title will becoming down the line in no time. Almost E3 time!
E3 time, hopefully with some lovely Nintendo goodness! I actually got to hold some copies of the new Kabii today, though sadly we can't buy/sell before street date (which is weird considering I snagged both Muramasa and LA Noire several days before street date)

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Speaking of which, still gotta go fetch her from the Void. Maybe I'll do that rp tomorrow so you're not left hanging.

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gwendolyn Crusoe
Ash Pyrosphere
E3 time, hopefully with some lovely Nintendo goodness! I actually got to hold some copies of the new Kabii today, though sadly we can't buy/sell before street date (which is weird considering I snagged both Muramasa and LA Noire several days before street date)
After seeing the latest gameplay and music from that game, I was sold. *Was sold too just for being a new Kirby title* Not to mention a few of my favorite abilities were brought back like Leaf. Water didn't come back but it is now the new Poison ability.
Ash Pyrosphere
Speaking of which, still gotta go fetch her from the Void. Maybe I'll do that rp tomorrow so you're not left hanging.
No hurries, Gwen's keeping herself occupied while she waits, slamming a few lesser evils around. Speaking of hurries, heard you guys might've gotten a storm up there.
Ash Pyrosphere
Gwendolyn Crusoe
Ash Pyrosphere
After seeing the latest gameplay and music from that game, I was sold. *Was sold too just for being a new Kirby title* Not to mention a few of my favorite abilities were brought back like Leaf. Water didn't come back but it is now the new Poison ability.
I'll pick it up, but I may not actually get around to playing it immediately due to a few other games catching my attention atm. Getting caught up in AC: New Leaf and I recently snagged Odin Sphere L.

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gwendolyn Crusoe
Ash Pyrosphere
No hurries, Gwen's keeping herself occupied while she waits, slamming a few lesser evils around. Speaking of hurries, heard you guys might've gotten a storm up there.
Not even a depression but we still got wind and rain. It was enough to close schools and other places down for the day though. But our season for storms has started and so far, prior to the season, we have had 3 named storms which is highly unusual.
Ash Pyrosphere
Gwendolyn Crusoe
Ash Pyrosphere
Not even a depression but we still got wind and rain. It was enough to close schools and other places down for the day though. But our season for storms has started and so far, prior to the season, we have had 3 named storms which is highly unusual.

Hopefully they don't get too bad up there. Were you getting any bad action last year?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff