Riley Ironstrike
Hatori Kashou
Celsius 5
Hatori Kashou

wut
I guess ask that Eve!
WAT

lol no i know
I bet Eve and Shou love Netflix and chill.

<_______<

Did you want to join
Can I join? Sounds like a fun night!! 3nodding
Celsius 5
Hatori Kashou
Riley Ironstrike
Hatori Kashou
Celsius 5
Hatori Kashou

wut
I guess ask that Eve!
WAT

lol no i know

<_______<

Did you want to join

I'll bring the snacks! Just don't tell Clim whose pantry I took them from.......

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Not knowing what Netflix and Chill means.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ash Pyrosphere
Not knowing what Netflix and Chill means.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why don't you join in? We'll make it a furious fivesome.....but what would go well with that?

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

And now, settle in for a night at Darkwood Theater as we present All Things Dapper, with your hosts, Ash Pyrosphere and Harmony Symphony.
Eve Aensland

Ah yes, a lovely night of theater, culture, arts and picking up after yourself. Welcome to another fine episode of All Things Dapper. Today we will be discussing the the lovely piano and it's history and exploring various custom balls that are held around the country. But first, a what is today's wine?
Industrial Area
Eve Aensland

Ah yes, a lovely night of theater, culture, arts and picking up after yourself. Welcome to another fine episode of All Things Dapper. Today we will be discussing the the lovely piano and it's history and exploring various custom balls that are held around the country. But first, a what is today's wine?

*que the immature giggling in the background*
There is a lot of laughter when Abel's Funniest DW moments comes on later tonight.

xd

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I think that is the one with the highest ratings. Another new show is "Elliot's Adventures Down Undah"
Eve Aensland
I think that is the one with the highest ratings. Another new show is "Elliot's Adventures Down Undah"
What's that show about?
Eve Aensland
Is that the one where he talks with an Australian accent and carries a huge knife?

Industrial Area
Eve Aensland
Is that the one where he talks with an Australian accent and carries a huge knife?

Well at least I have the huge knife covered...sadly no Australian accent or beautiful woman at my side. sad

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Elliot Crusoe

Well at least I have the huge knife covered...sadly no Australian accent or beautiful woman at my side. sad
Elliot tracks down and shows viewers some of the strange, deadly and wild creatures Pangea has to offer.
Eve Aensland
Elliot Crusoe

Elliot tracks down and shows viewers some of the strange, deadly and wild creatures Pangea has to offer.
The world of Trilune is host to countless wild, exotic and sometimes dangerous creatures. Join professional hunter Elliot Crusoe as he takes you on a journey to explore and behold the remarkable creatures of the world!
Celsius 5
Hatori Kashou
Riley Ironstrike
Hatori Kashou
Celsius 5
Hatori Kashou

wut
I guess ask that Eve!
WAT

lol no i know

<_______<

Did you want to join

.......*looks at Eve* EEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEEE!!!!! SHES DOING IT AGAIN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items