Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genesis AyaLune's Husband

Abel Tesmihr
Someone asked for nanomachines?! *arm turns into a large blade* Where do you want 'em? 3nodding

Yeah Man ...love the Enthusiasm Just...uh put them over there * awkwardly points to table in corner*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Monster Hunter's Yian Garuga. Kinda looks like a certain creature from Metroid. It's also worth noting he was featured in one of the quests in MH4 that got you one of the Metroid-themed armors.

Uh my Brotha...don't you have work in a few hours? Not trying to chase you off or anything, just lookin' out. Can't have you at work looking like you are patient Zero.
I'm not worried about sleep for another hour. I'll be fine. 3nodding

Elliot Crusoe

Oh okay, ..I was just sayin' mate, I be needing my 8 hours, heck somedays i go into Vamp mode on the sleep.
xKasul - Rahulx
Elliot Crusoe

Oh okay, ..I was just sayin' mate, I be needing my 8 hours, heck somedays i go into Vamp mode on the sleep.
I spent most of my college time (and some time during my first job) getting 2-4 hours of sleep average a day. A little caffeine and a lot of motivation can carry me through the day, but I'll likely be one of the least friendly people you'll encounter.

Dangerous Hunter

Abel Tesmihr
Someone asked for nanomachines?! *arm turns into a large blade* Where do you want 'em? 3nodding
Vex left her power down session. She must return.

Fashionable Genius

8,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Elliot Crusoe

Monster Hunter's Yian Garuga. Kinda looks like a certain creature from Metroid. It's also worth noting he was featured in one of the quests in MH4 that got you one of the Metroid-themed armors.
A little, but Noivern comes to mind before Rid.

Enduring Lunatic

Nyx-047CRD
Abel Tesmihr
Vex left her power down session. She must return.
I don't have time for sleeping! Not when I'm needed by my Nyxie-poo! crying

Elliot Crusoe
xKasul - Rahulx
Elliot Crusoe

I spent most of my college time (and some time during my first job) getting 2-4 hours of sleep average a day. A little caffeine and a lot of motivation can carry me through the day, but I'll likely be one of the least friendly people you'll encounter.

I feel you there on that classes running off 3-4 hours of sleep is rough in any form. I went to a college that was hella urban. So crisp cool morning of stinging wind and smog. emo
Celsius 5
Elliot Crusoe

A little, but Noivern comes to mind before Rid.
Garuga would fight a bit like Noivern in the sense that he uses sound as an attack. He also poisons with his tail, shoots fireballs and is quite tricky. I remember alot of players getting stuck in the original MH while trying to go through guild ranks because of Garuga.
xKasul - Rahulx
Elliot Crusoe
xKasul - Rahulx
Elliot Crusoe

I feel you there on that classes running off 3-4 hours of sleep is rough in any form. I went to a college that was hella urban. So crisp cool morning of stinging wind and smog. emo
My big mistake back then was having early morning classes and late night classes all on the same day. I learned my lesson during my 2nd semester though.

Elliot Crusoe
xKasul - Rahulx
Elliot Crusoe
xKasul - Rahulx
Elliot Crusoe

My big mistake back then was having early morning classes and late night classes all on the same day. I learned my lesson during my 2nd semester though.

Aye Dios Mio!! Oh god the night classes are atrocious, Where I went to. They would go on and on, but I was double Majoring at the time..so it made sense that I was all over the place. Though the way college is now is not really all that inviting to say the least.
True that. I got my required classes out of the way first before I started taking anything else. Should be easier to get back in now, but the classes available here aren't very varied.

I'm getting to that point where I need to start getting ready for bed. Not sure how long you plan on sticking around, but hopefully it won't be long before you visit again. Your icy wife-to-be is getting impatient!

Elliot Crusoe
True that. I got my required classes out of the way first before I started taking anything else. Should be easier to get back in now, but the classes available here aren't very varied.

I'm getting to that point where I need to start getting ready for bed. Not sure how long you plan on sticking around, but hopefully it won't be long before you visit again. Your icy wife-to-be is getting impatient!

Yea so I have heard. I guess I can't say I wasn't forewarned about her angered intensity. Well As long as I have internet or a computer for that matter. I don't see things going bad, but I always prepare for the worst, and that is probably gonna be her Chewing me out for about a month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff