Welcome to Gaia! ::

Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Aurus would likely be the Freiza of Darkwood. I wonder who would be the Cell or the Buu....
Hard to say. Only a couple of strong foes have graced our presences. Upon defeat, they are sentenced to the Void which is like that universe's version of Hell.
Or the Home for Infinite Losers
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Aurus would likely be the Freiza of Darkwood. I wonder who would be the Cell or the Buu....
Hard to say. Only a couple of strong foes have graced our presences. Upon defeat, they are sentenced to the Void which is like that universe's version of Hell.
That was the english, censored version when it was on CN Toonami. The uncensored left it as Hell.
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
That was the english, censored version when it was on CN Toonami. The uncensored left it as Hell.
But what would be more appropriate for the villains of Darkwood? Send them to Hell? Or send them to the Home for Infinite Losers?
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
But what would be more appropriate for the villains of Darkwood? Send them to Hell? Or send them to the Home for Infinite Losers?
The Void is hell pretty much. Unless they were sent to the Underworld.

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hatori Kashou
*rolls*
"Stara rolled in her mother's arms". That line is burned into my memory! xd heart
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
*rolls*
"Stara rolled in her mother's arms". That line is burned into my memory! xd heart
Like Abel's chocolate cake?

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Happy Birthday to our wonderful Dominica/Trinity!

heart heart heart heart and lotz o' cake!
Eve Aensland
Happy Birthday to our wonderful Dominica/Trinity!

heart heart heart heart and lotz o' cake!

...Like Abel's chocolate cake?

Also Happy B-Day to Trinity!

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Better hurry up and answer him Eve, his head is about to explode.

Also Happy Birthday Dominica. Wishing you a best day ever!

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Komayto
xKasul - Rahulx
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
I notice alot of people get really touchy when that movie is brought up. Apparently there's alot of spoilers out there.
There is. Part of the reason why many are seeing it this weekend is due to the high amount of spoilers found online.

I was there ground Zero. It was majestic. It was good but had its fair amount of flaws though.

How some of the more seasoned veterans of Darkwood fight. Ash, Kasal, Genesis, Eve, Shou, Lilith and Cerrera.
We know how to handle various foes around here. They all end up being fodder under our experienced feet.

Genesis AyaLune's Husband

Tanjoubi Omedetou wa DominiTrin-Chan!!!! Odaiji ni!!! mrgreen mrgreen 4laugh

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
The cake too yes. whee

Genesis AyaLune's Husband

Eve Aensland
The cake too yes. whee

I love cake, but one can't denounce the relevance of .....pie.

Sweet Potato Pie, Key lime pie, Pumpkin Pie, Blueberry pie, Apple Pie, Cherry Pie, Harley Quinn Pie... pirate

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xKasul - Rahulx
Eve Aensland
The cake too yes. whee

I love cake, but one can't denounce the relevance of .....pie.

Sweet Potato Pie, Key lime pie, Pumpkin Pie, Blueberry pie, Apple Pie, Cherry Pie, Harley Quinn Pie... pirate

I could go for a big slice of Gen pie right about now. EH eh? *nudges Kas*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces