Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
I'm sensing two beings close by.

One of them might be very close by..... *poke* mrgreen
one of them is way too close. Like invading my personal space. eek
Kasul, give the lady some space! emotion_donotwant
Actually I meant Elliot! He's so close i can smell his cheap aftershave! lol
Hey listen, lady.....I'd buy some better aftershave if you'd quit swiping coins out of my pouch in the market. Don't think I don't see that tail of yours.....
Elliot Crusoe
Hey listen, lady.....I'd buy some better aftershave if you'd quit swiping coins out of my pouch in the market. Don't think I don't see that tail of yours.....
I can't help it...getting into your purse is very easy!
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe

Just wait until you try those shenanigans with no witnesses around......... twisted
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe

Just wait until you try those shenanigans with no witnesses around......... twisted
Oh I know. I'll have Elliot's skin as a new coat and his skull will make a nice trophy for my wall.
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe

Oh I know. I'll have Elliot's skin as a new coat and his skull will make a nice trophy for my wall.

Only if I'm knocked out and chained up. Otherwise I'll have me some new frost drake armor. mrgreen
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe

Only if I'm knocked out and chained up. Otherwise I'll have me some new frost drake armor. mrgreen
I don't chain up...I just down my foes and remove their still beating hearts from their chest.
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe

I don't chain up...I just down my foes and remove their still beating hearts from their chest.
Why do we have to get bloody and messy about it? You could do other things to me when you get me downed, you know. wink
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe

Why do we have to get bloody and messy about it? You could do other things to me when you get me downed, you know. wink
True. I could pull a Predator and remove your spine, or slowly let you freeze and burn under my flames. Or I could leave you there bare naked for all to see.
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe

True. I could pull a Predator and remove your spine, or slowly let you freeze and burn under my flames. Or I could leave you there bare naked for all to see.
Anything you do to me would have to be quick, as I adapt well to just about anything given time....even pain. As for that last one, it won't do much good against someone who has a physique they're proud of. wink
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe
Komayto
Elliot Crusoe

Anything you do to me would have to be quick, as I adapt well to just about anything given time....even pain. As for that last one, it won't do much good against someone who has a physique they're proud of. wink
Arrested for public nudity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces