Like she wears them anyway! lol

>.> *steals your panties* heart

*sprays with cold water* That's a BAD Shou! evil

Fashionable Genius

8,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Spring is here, the snow will melt and give way to new life.

Genesis AyaLune's Husband

Ash Pyrosphere

This though... o. O

I just hope the don't make predator some cheap a** keep away character like deadshot from injustice. Though I am highly interested in seeing what three stances he will be getting. My only thing is where in the hell is KAI

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xKasul - Rahulx
Ash Pyrosphere

This though... o. O

I just hope the don't make predator some cheap a** keep away character like deadshot from injustice. Though I am highly interested in seeing what three stances he will be getting. My only thing is where in the hell is KAI

Hey, brother! Long time no see.

That and if Freddy will come back. Jason vs Predator almost sounds like a comic or something.

Enduring Lunatic

Ash Pyrosphere
xKasul - Rahulx
Ash Pyrosphere

This though... o. O

That and if Freddy will come back. Jason vs Predator almost sounds like a comic or something.
I just hope this time they're not doing that console-exclusive crap like they did with the previous MK game *cough*Kratos*cough*. I also like what they did with the new character intros, where every character has something different to say to their opponents depending on who the opponent is, rather than each character just having one same intro regardless of opponent.

Genesis AyaLune's Husband

Ash Pyrosphere
xKasul - Rahulx
Ash Pyrosphere

This though... o. O

Yea it has been a long time. But I plan to get back in the groove soon. Since Ive been on my competitive Fighting game grind as of late. I really think they are going to give predator keep away bullshit of stunning moves like his net which will set up or reset your opponent for combo strings Also gotta throw in some serious footsies with that predator Spear that they use. So I expect to see alot of Aquaman in this character. As for Jason, he will probably be the doomsday of this game. The machete will be a big part of his xray or his normal throw but will he have an armor frame like doomsday and bane did...HMM?

Beloved Prophet

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*rolls out yoga mat, starts doing poses*

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
*steals cers panties* heart
Like she wears them anyway! lol

>.> *steals your panties* heart

Shou in.....

Dangerous Hunter

Raven Avalon Evermore
*rolls out yoga mat, starts doing poses*
Ahhh *Recharging power cells and weapon systems*.
Quiet night!

Distinct Explorer

7,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
Raven Avalon Evermore
Genesis AyaLune
Raven Avalon Evermore
Riley Ironstrike
Raven Avalon Evermore
justs means you are well loved...at one point they were all about me...man was that a long time ago
Now Raven is just a memory. I am reminded of her when i smell pine scented trees hanging in cars.
not anymore really atleast not as much as she was im finally getting back into here just not as much as I did...
My eternal winter is keeping Raven at bay! All things green are now under a lovely blanket of snow and ice.
Only for a bit longer love then all things green will flourish...
Spring may be here, but everlasting winter will grip our valley!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff