7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
So, who would be a professor at ShadeWood U?

I still support the school idea.

You would be the Dean, Cer and Eve would be professors.
Shou could be professor of mythical creatures. Eve would teach astronomy. Cerrera could do something with ghosts.

Cer can teach me a lesson anytime she wants heart

But yeah Shou could either teach or be a student. I could see her doing either
Though Shou is still learning, I do see her working with wild creatures. Since she is a drake after all too.

But is Shou young? What is her age compared to the others of the rp?
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere

Shou could be professor of mythical creatures. Eve would teach astronomy. Cerrera could do something with ghosts.

Though Shou is still learning, I do see her working with wild creatures. Since she is a drake after all too.

Ever since she had demon in her she does not age. She looks like shes in her mid 20's, theres no way to pin down her actual age since she cant remember much

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere

Ever since she had demon in her she does not age. She looks like shes in her mid 20's, there's no way to pin down her actual age since she cant remember much
Plus, she's a mother to three so she can't be too young. AND she's a married woman...with a mistress to! Though I do remember way back when, Tenri was considered to be in her mid 20s if I remember correctly.
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere

Ever since she had demon in her she does not age. She looks like shes in her mid 20's, there's no way to pin down her actual age since she cant remember much
Plus, she's a mother to three so she can't be too young. AND she's a married woman...with a mistress to! Though I do remember way back when, Tenri was considered to be in her mid 20s if I remember correctly.

yes, three kids possibly a 4th were still talking about it. She is married to the lovely Eve, unsure if Cer being her mistress is official or not *crosses fingers*

but yeah she was seen as in her mid 20s when she was Tenri.

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere

yes, three kids possibly a 4th were still talking about it. She is married to the lovely Eve, unsure if Cer being her mistress is official or not *crosses fingers*

A 4th. Science created the first three but how are you going to have a forth unless one of you is a tranny. Someone is hiding a big secret! xd
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere

A 4th. Science created the first three but how are you going to have a forth unless one of you is a tranny. Someone is hiding a big secret! xd

Shou is futa. Its how she plans on getting Cer pregnant! lmao

No but really we were thinking of adopting

Enduring Lunatic

emotion_donotwant

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Shou goes around, spreading her seed.

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere
sinister laugh
Ash Pyrosphere

Shou is futa. Its how she plans on getting Cer pregnant! lmao

No but really we were thinking of adopting

Aww well that is always a good idea too. Find a lost child and keep him or her.
Eve Aensland

Only for you my love heart

Speaking of which I cannot remember if Ash said hed be the one to help us renew our vows...

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I said I would do it since I originally married Eve and Shou.

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
sinister laugh
Eve Aensland

Only for you my love heart

Speaking of which I cannot remember if Ash said hed be the one to help us renew our vows...
It does explain how Viper had an egg and now a drake child. Shou and Ash spreading seed all around. lol

yes he did, remember?

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*Sniffs the air....smells shame and regret* That can mean only one thing....a certain someone is online.

Enduring Lunatic

Cerrera Sinn

Abel is helping to fix a window at Eve's mansion. He bends down and puts his hand on the window sill while grabbing a tool. Eve comes by and slams the window shut on his hand.

Abel is trimming trees around Eve's mansion, fails to notice the bee hive on one of the limbs and is assaulted by millions of stingers.

Abel just left the local clothing store with his new suit. He's ready to go on that date with Wynter! Gen drives by in her jeep and splashes mud all over him.

Abel is crossing a fallen tree trunk over a stream, his footing slips and he greets the hard trunk with is crotch.

Abel is helping to cook a large steak dinner on the grill. He opens the grill top and gets a face full of flames as the fire meets the air.

Abel jumping into a pool from the diving board, it breaks and he slips off and lands on the concrete instead.

Abel painting a wall while up on a ladder. Loses his footing and falls to the ground just as the can douses him with wet paint.

While showing Eve how to use a boomerang, Abel throws it perfectly but forgets it comes back and gets smacked in the head when he laughs at Eve about having trouble with it.

Years of loyal service to Darkwood and the human's only reward is torture and mockery. stare

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ah them misadventures. Next to drone adventures, they are the best. Now I have to get ready and go host "Who's getting Trolled" our new season starts soon. Now with 50% more mockery and torture. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff