Welcome to Gaia! ::

Viper_Bloodclaw
Elliot Crusoe
Viper_Bloodclaw
Getting to the Prota planet will be easy, getting around defenses and getting to the surface might be a harder task but that's why we have bombs and air raids. Cut a course right though.
Prota's base planet is made almost entirely out of plasma storms and gasses, with her main lab hidden within it. The Cy crew would have to be well prepared and strategic to find their way to that lab, where Prota houses her most deadly weapons as well as some old friends from the Syn missions.
Thousands of warriors will arrive, Prota will have those weapons ready to take them all on. Many will perish but a few will succeed.
She knows what to expect, she's studied these Cy warriors after they defeated the Syn Mother and her greatest generals. Those surviving few would be well equipped and experienced enough to not be so easily defeated by that Prota. The Cy Mother wouldn't send them out unless she knew they could succeed.
Not sure about anyone else here in the thread, but today is a special day for Mothers irl in the USA.

Eve,

I am proud of how far you've come and acheived the goal of becoming a mom that you always wanted. heart Happy Mothers Day!
Shou comes home from training and sees Dominica spending time with Eve and the kids. Shou freezes, did she remember to get her mother in law a mothers day gift!?

Shou turns around and slowly sneaks out the door...
"Metal is but the body, the mold, of my creations. They are a foundation much like the soil of boundless frontiers. Alone they are hollow and bare, but much like the land that thirsts for the water to birth its greenery or the flesh that hungers for a soul to develop its will, my creations yearn for the elements that gives them strength and purpose. Hestia has taught me this, when she first gifted me the touch of fire." -Blasfel, the Plate God
@Eve

I actually think the idea of mothers day being dedicated to Eve as a mother and Fathers day is celebrating Shou 3nodding
I think there is a twin day too. Two Vipers! To Kos!

Twins!? In THIS economy?

Shou wont be tricked, she is prepared for anything!

Dapper Gaian

4,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
"Uh..these aren't real x-rays are they"?

Dangerous Hunter

Trinity Von Pierre

Good question! We'll check into that. Okay, xray machine to full power and...ACTION!
Nyx-047CRD
Trinity Von Pierre

Good question! We'll check into that. Okay, xray machine to full power and...ACTION!

Different scene but same show

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
"I think I'm lying on a broken bottle"

"Beautiful! Use it"!

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Elliot Crusoe
"Metal is but the body, the mold, of my creations. They are a foundation much like the soil of boundless frontiers. Alone they are hollow and bare, but much like the land that thirsts for the water to birth its greenery or the flesh that hungers for a soul to develop its will, my creations yearn for the elements that gives them strength and purpose. Hestia has taught me this, when she first gifted me the touch of fire." -Blasfel, the Plate God
In battle it is said that the goddess of the ever flame will bless her heat on Blasfel's armor, giving him the tempered state, increasing that defense.
Riley Ironstrike
Elliot Crusoe
In battle it is said that the goddess of the ever flame will bless her heat on Blasfel's armor, giving him the tempered state, increasing that defense.
Blasfel himself is his own armor, and her flame gives him great strength that he never knew he had. Her gift also empowers his tools, armor and when he sees fit to craft them, his weapons. Where metal is the flesh, flame is the spirit.
Shou Hellheart
Shou comes home from training and sees Dominica spending time with Eve and the kids. Shou freezes, did she remember to get her mother in law a mothers day gift!?

Shou turns around and slowly sneaks out the door...
And here Dominica was going to confront the warden about infiltrating Shou's mind with evil thoughts. No gift for the mother in law?! Disappointed indeed!
D-Dominica! I actually was going to make you dinner and uh... I have some of your favorite wine! Only the best for Eves mother!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff