Welcome to Gaia! ::

On my behalf I apologize somewhat, but creating Lucian was too good of an opportunity to pass up //shot
That's not the problem I'm actually liking it.The female character thing she wants me to do is the problem.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sorry about my lack of posts. Blah blah, personal issues, blah blah. I've got a doctor appointment coming up that should help.

I'll post for Azure and Storm when I get home from work tonight.
It's alright.We hope you're ok.As for work...yeah we're going through that ourselves I had a doctor's appointment today too.
Ah since Gabriel isn't responding...might as well Dili roam about too

Chatty Hunter

Hello everyone! Just joined and am working on an intro post now! Can't wait to RolePlay with you all =3
Haha hello! and welcome.
I'm like the interaction with Azuka and Storm
A romantic relationship with Sal would be either hilarious or heart breaking...
I go with hilarious...unless the other is a gender changer

Chatty Hunter

Salainiva Goldenwaves

Writing a post now, i was watching an episode of The Flash XD
(eXe)spartan
Salainiva Goldenwaves

Writing a post now, i was watching an episode of The Flash XD
Haha ok.Ah haven't seen that show before.

Chatty Hunter

Salainiva Goldenwaves

First 4 episodes are on Hulu so im trying to catch up. Its not a bad series so far. I need to watch Arrow though to catch up cause the main kid in the Flash crosses over into Arrow a bunch so ive heard. I mean they have to to be able to build up the backstory of the Justice League when they make the movie for it XD
(eXe)spartan
Salainiva Goldenwaves

First 4 episodes are on Hulu so im trying to catch up. Its not a bad series so far. I need to watch Arrow though to catch up cause the main kid in the Flash crosses over into Arrow a bunch so ive heard. I mean they have to to be able to build up the backstory of the Justice League when they make the movie for it XD
Well that's true...I mean they had have all the back story for each superhero to be able cross paths

Chatty Hunter

Salainiva Goldenwaves

Yea since they didn't get the start like Marvel has on em lol. Posted, hope it didn't seem too creepy =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff