Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm blind!

Ha ha, fun! -pokes with a stick- 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Aw...poor you. 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
-steals 10 gold- 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 >

Hello there, you came here because you were interested in the title? No, its not a lie. I am craving a Naruto RP. Why? Because...I don't know...Anyways! I have a few things you should know. Here they are:

1. Be semi-lit to lit. (No text talk, I will kill you, dead)
2. I will do yaio/straight/bi. (I don't play a good female character XD)
3. I will do things over AIM and MSN.
4. I have no limits really...just on age. (Won't do anything if your like...10)
5. If you are boring me to tears...I will tell you so and the rp will be dropped

Thats all of them...I think. Anyways! Like the title says, i'm looking for a Naruto 1 on 1 rp. No group stuff. (Sorry) Here are the characters I will mainly play (unless you have something different in mind):

Naruto Uzumaki (duh)
Sasuke Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha (Sasuke's older brother for some that don't know)
Rock Lee (Eh...maybe)
Gaara
Kakashi Hatake

(I will pick my character based off your fan fic or Naruto character unless asked otherwise)

Those are the ones I play mostly. Again...want someone else, just say so. Now...for plots. I will do fan fic. You can have your made up character and whatnot. Well...thats about it...I think...if anything else comes up. I'll let you know.
And now...the waiting game.
-twiddles thumbs-
Yay, two votes.
Hm...its either a slow night or i'm just impatient...
Three votes. Woohoo.
Make that four votes.
Votes: 4
PMs: 0
emo
Gah! Bored!

Victorious Hellraiser

8,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
Hmmm... I'm interested, but I can't say that I've ever RPed Naruto before, and I don't know how good I would be at it. Too many jutsus and what not, but with a onexone, well, I wouldn't have to worry much about that.

Anyways, I'm interested in RPing a made-up with you being Gaara, and I could try being any other characters that would be needed, but can't promise about how good I would be at them.
Well, knowing the Jutsu's aren't really an issue. Unless you want to fight in the rp. But, if you have questions just ask me. Character wise, you don't have to be perfect, just try and get the general character down. That should be good enough. And! I'll be happy to play Gaara.

Victorious Hellraiser

8,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
Alright, that's good ^^' I'll look up any info on jutsu that I need to! Are there any particular characters you'd like me to play as? If you're being Gaara, Tameri and Kankuro :hopes I got their names right: would be the most needed.

And, if you don't mind, I'd like to steal Lee's style of fighting, you know, not able to use any jutsu and all for my made-up ^^ I think it would go well with my character.

Oh, and my aim is ShirukaisHiei ^^ I'm gonna head to bed soon though, but we can still talk and plan the setting and everything. I'm online though, always am since I don't have a life.

Random things to know; I have no limits while RPing (love violence and romance <3) and... If you want a sample post, I'll gladly give you one. Just to know I'm literate and all :shrugs:

Sorry for making you read so much ^^'
Hm...boredom sucks...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas