It has been sent!
User Image

Dapper Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello loves !
I am playing Ursula Liddel a pretty awesome Ravenclaw.
She has can be a little overly obsessive when it comes to
making high marks in school. She's also really really
competitive. Ursula is a good friend to have she's very loyal.

here is her profile if you'd like
to read a little deeper into her.

please feel free to quote or pm me to plot!

mok-aaa's Fangirl

Unsexy Glitch

27,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Timid 100
Honey Bee Patronus

Did I hear Sixth Year Ravenclaw?
Because I have a fella over here that is very much her housemate!
Okay, so the thing about Cris is that he's not the nose-buried-in-a-book Ravenclaw. He procrastinates a lot and is always doing his homework practically the day before he should turn it in.
He's her complete opposite in the sense that he doesn't really care about marks at all, but, because he's naturally smart, he still gets great marks all over the place.
And I have no idea why I find it funny that they have a little rivalry going on because she can't believe this lazy dumbo is catching up to her without even trying, and he knows it bothers her so, of course, he rubs his academic success in her face all the time.

ANYWAY THAT'S WHAT I'VE GOT
i really need to finish his bio. i'll get to it tonight

Dapper Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
tallybonker

the idea of a rivalry is just fine with me I'm sure
Ursula and Cris would but heads a lot for the most part.
I don't see her really thinking of him as a dumbo, haha
more as a unreasonable headache

mok-aaa's Fangirl

Unsexy Glitch

27,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Timid 100
Honey Bee Patronus

I can just see them as ravenclaw bbies, on their very first year, and she's in the common room doing her homework, and cris' coming back from his daily exploring of the hogwarts grounds. and he sees her and is all "what are you doing"

"um my charms homework??"

"but that's due on next monday. and today's just tuesday"

and they have this long argument over how she should stop being so boring and live a little, and he should get his head in the game already because some people do care about their marks, etc.

in the end, he challenges her by saying he's definitely gotta have a better mark than her while doing his homework on sunday!! and she accepts and well, they get exactly the same mark and SO IT BEGINS: THE RAVENCLAW RIVALRY

Omnipresent Fairy

new people ;O

mok-aaa's Fangirl

Unsexy Glitch

27,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Timid 100
Emmaleth

you know what this means ~ ;D
it means we plot

Omnipresent Fairy

The only character I really have nothing planned for is Rigel.
I also have Caelum, Monty, and Professor Phact ;3
Fellow Ravenclaw here, hoping I could join in the plotting User Image

mok-aaa's Fangirl

Unsexy Glitch

27,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Timid 100
Emmaleth

shadowXwolfvampiress

right, so i have cristobal, a wizard with latino roots, and ravenclaw sixth year.
he plays in the quidditch team, as a chaser that isn't above using 'dirty' tricks, and doesn't really have any strong bonds with anyone.
not that he doesn't get along with people, because he does!
he's quite the charmer and jumps from group to group, but he's equally distant with everyone, sort of detached and all that, which allows him to flirt with anyone and, y'know, have little to no goals whatsoever besides spending his time doing what he wants.
I'M NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO ADD HERE BUT YES THAT'S MOSTLY CRIS also he teaches spanish to whoever wants to learn, but tends to leave some things untranslated (for when he wants to judge people)
Katherine Ravenclaw Fifth Year Pureblood
Her parents are Purists so she finds pride in being a Pureblood especially since after the war everyone is somewhat biased against them. She figures if a muggle-born can be prideful of their blood so can she, but she isn't a snob about it.

Katherine tends to walk into walls and fall a lot because she doesn't really pay attention to what's in front of her so she doesn't think adding a broomstick to would be a good idea. Hitting things? Misses every time. Catching? Butterfingers. A small fast flying object? Ha. Don't make her laugh. So no go for quidditch.

She's a great musician though and loves to sing just without an audience. She's far too shy to actually introduce herself to another person her age which creates that awkwardness she gets trying to figure out what to say.

Cristobal likes animals so maybe one day she could have seen him out by some creature and she gets curious so she could have been watching from the background. He spots her hiding, invites her over and they could start a conversation. Hmm she also enjoys spell work and he likes experimenting so they could have conversations based on that as well.
Emmaleth

As for Rigel, he likes to pull pranks right?
you can have him pull pranks on Katherine seeing as she's pretty quiet and people think she's a Pureblood brat?

Omnipresent Fairy

Caelum would probably be annoyed with Cris but he's kind of annoyed with most people xD I can see people possibly comparing the two of them too because they probably come off as similar even though they are really quite different.

As for Rigel, I don't think he'd pull pranks to try and be mean to anyone. The only person he really has a problem with is his brother, otherwise he's very nice and social with most people ;3

Tallybonker

shadowXwolfvampiress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas