Tigla Kayta
little miss vampire kitty
DaMaskedood
Kairi Nightingale
Lovely Little Neko14
DramaAngel247
ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll
Morgana the Demon Queen

Just letting you all know that DramaAngel247 did post in the RP already. But since I posted 2 minutes after and it made the 8th page, Her post is on the bottom of page 7. Just letting everyone know so no one gets left out. Because I didnt notice it at first so I know others might not notice.

Shy Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
ND101
nerdygirl9697
Tigla Kayta
DaMaskedood
Kairi Nightingale
Lovely Little Neko14
DramaAngel247
ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll
Morgana the Demon Queen

Just letting you all know that DramaAngel247 did post in the RP already. But since I posted 2 minutes after and it made the 8th page, Her post is on the bottom of page 7. Just letting everyone know so no one gets left out. Because I didnt notice it at first so I know others might not notice.

Thanks for bringing that up i really appreciate it.
I might head on over to the forest and play with my powers a little and wander upon the group in there. If that's alright. I don't want to disturb any plans or anything.

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
every one just seems to be held up with slower posters at the moment Drama i'm sure once we get the ball rolling again some one will interact with you

Demonic Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I am just waiting for other people in our group to post. I would feel awko taco if I just posted now.

Shy Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
every one just seems to be held up with slower posters at the moment Drama i'm sure once we get the ball rolling again some one will interact with you
nerdygirl9697
I am just waiting for other people in our group to post. I would feel awko taco if I just posted now.

Thanks guys! I am cool with waiting! I am getting kind of busy now so i have no problem/ Thanks again whee

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
DramaAngel247
ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll

Dramaangel, you are tagged in this because our group was closest to yours at the time so I wanted to make sure you knew just in case.

Sniper, You are tagged in this because you are in the current group with me and Yuki, But she knows me IRL so she already knows whats going on.

Sorry I have been unable to post recently, I havent had internet much and because of other recent events among depression and school and life and such, I havent been able to post. Hopefully I will post soon/tonight. I dont know exactly what is happening at this moment and things are very rocky for me. If completely need be I will find a way to either abandon my characters,kill them, or let someone else control them. But these are all worse case scenarios. If all goes well I should be posting tonight. Other then that I might have to have a very slight hiatus.

Shy Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
ND101
DramaAngel247
ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll

Dramaangel, you are tagged in this because our group was closest to yours at the time so I wanted to make sure you knew just in case.

Sniper, You are tagged in this because you are in the current group with me and Yuki, But she knows me IRL so she already knows whats going on.

Sorry I have been unable to post recently, I havent had internet much and because of other recent events among depression and school and life and such, I havent been able to post. Hopefully I will post soon/tonight. I dont know exactly what is happening at this moment and things are very rocky for me. If completely need be I will find a way to either abandon my characters,kill them, or let someone else control them. But these are all worse case scenarios. If all goes well I should be posting tonight. Other then that I might have to have a very slight hiatus.

Thank you so much for letting me know! I wasn't sure where to go and didn't want to intrude on any plans so i will hopefully be wondering over to your character's group. I hope everything is alright. I don't know you all that well (I hope we can get to know each other) But i understand, I just got back from school and i had to walk in the heat wit my dog just to get the stress off. Hopefully all works out but if not i hope you can take that break! We all need it every now and then. Thanks again

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
Should I post or should we wait longer to Neko?

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25

She said she hasn't had much inspiration for it atm~ and i would be the one to post if she said it was alright... So we could go in posting order

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
Morgana the Demon Queen

She said she hasn't had much inspiration for it atm~ and i would be the one to post if she said it was alright... So we could go in posting order

the only ones from out group that haven't posted are you and her i think, i was just wondering if i should wait or try and make a post

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana the Demon Queen

the only ones from out group that haven't posted are you and her i think, i was just wondering if i should wait or try and make a post

Yes and i said that she is lacking inspiration at the moment which is why she hasnt posted~ Im waiting on her to maintain posting order so she isnt left in the dust.

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
Morgana the Demon Queen
Morgana the Demon Queen

Yes and i said that she is lacking inspiration at the moment which is why she hasnt posted~ Im waiting on her to maintain posting order so she isnt left in the dust.

ok ok

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
nerdygirl9697
Tigla Kayta
DaMaskedood
Kairi Nightingale
Lovely Little Neko14
DramaAngel247
ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll
Morgana the Demon Queen

JJust to let you all know I might honestly just end up letting my characters die off or be taken over by someone else. I might quit gaia all together. I dont know its. right now the air is very rocky and edgy for me. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff