Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come over to the dark side, we have cookies! Vote for the thread! Show us some love! :D

Yeah! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
Cookies! 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 > >>

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Good morning, everyone! I am pleased to announce that the thread is almost ready! Here is the link if you want to check it out. biggrin

Thousand Dreams: To the Promised Place

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

I don't want to create anymore unnecessary thread for the OOC, so we're going to just recycle this one. This will be the new OOC thread for the Thousand Dreams RP!

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Well Zephy has to make an appearance somewhere. I understand being tired.

Yup, I'm tired. We just came home from a long drive, lol.

Which story is Zephy going to make an appearance, wraith? I am excited to read him again!

Is there two separate stories within the rp or are they kinda like one with two things going on?

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX

Which story is Zephy going to make an appearance, wraith? I am excited to read him again!

Is there two separate stories within the rp or are they kinda like one with two things going on?

Well, both. There's gonna be two stories told in different timelines and they are connected.

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX

Well, both. There's gonna be two stories told in different timelines and they are connected.

Any restrictions on the Zhiden race? can they use some kind of magic? Why is the mystery man?

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX

Any restrictions on the Zhiden race? can they use some kind of magic? Why is the mystery man?

No, no restrictions. They're like elves. They can live forever as long as they are not killed or anything. The mystery man is different. He is of a different race.

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX

No, no restrictions. They're like elves. They can live forever as long as they are not killed or anything. The mystery man is different. He is of a different race.

No moon child guard? Cuz what I be planning for Zephy is that he is an Zhiden that has lived a LONG time. Personally trained by Halciet to prepare for the arrive and to guard the moon child when and if she ever arrives. Between then he has been a bit naughty.

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX

No moon child guard? Cuz what I be planning for Zephy is that he is an Zhiden that has lived a LONG time. Personally trained by Halciet to prepare for the arrive and to guard the moon child when and if she ever arrives. Between then he has been a bit naughty.

That is fine. That could work. I have a lot of surprise for everyone so this will be fun. biggrin

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX

That is fine. That could work. I have a lot of surprise for everyone so this will be fun. biggrin

Oh yippy.

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
But Wraith, does that mean that Zephy will be on the past story too? Or do you only plan to use him on the present story?

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Yana Zerase
But Wraith, does that mean that Zephy will be on the past story too? Or do you only plan to use him on the present story?

Hmm what do you suggest. He be old and bored.

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase

Stick with the present for now. Then if you want to jump in on the past, I'm cool with it as long as it will not be confusing.

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Yana Zerase
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Yana Zerase

Stick with the present for now. Then if you want to jump in on the past, I'm cool with it as long as it will not be confusing.

Just about done.

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Shadowy Bookworm

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff